2 colors available

BY WET N WILD

ColorIcon™ Ombre Blusher by Wet n Wild® will get you riding the shade wave to radiance! Blendable, lightweight powders in a soft gradient of ombre hues. Silky-smooth formula blends seamlessly for buildable color. Use as a blush or even as a shadow for a fun pop of color. Color: In a Purple Haze. Age Group: Adult. see more...

• Man wet n wild has really been stepping up their game lately!! Just...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know of any cruelty free and pigmented purple/lavender ...1 Answers
  • The drug store sections in my area seem to have little to no wet n'...6 Answers
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.
I'LL admit, I'm a bit of a makeup snob so I don't use a lot of cheap drugstore makeup. This blush made me rethink my snobiness. I saw the Ombré purple haze color & thought it was so gorgeous so I thought, what the heck what do I have to lose. I used it, fell in LOVE with it, went out the next day & bought every color. This color in particular is beautiful on the skin. It's almost like a blush & highlighter in one. These blushes will look amazing on everyone. From the fairest skin tone to the darkest skin tone.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Spring Lake, NC
I have this blush in Princess Daiquiries . Is this very pigmented? No, not at all. However, I wasn't expecting much pigment in the first place. This is great to use as a blush topper to give your cheeks a little more sheen. Or, you can use this buy itself for a natural glow that is good for the everyday. If you are not into pigmented blushes but you like a sheen to your cheeks, these are perfect. But if you like very intense blushes, I don't think these will be for you.
Harley R.
Harley R.
Let's just say, I am obsessed. I have been tried and true to the Maybelline Fit Me blush, and don't get me wrong Maybelline is great, but this blush though... it is perfect. I can wear it as a subtle tone to warm up my face or go all in with that Barbie doll look when I am feeling a little dramatic. I could not be more satisfied with this product!
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Gorham, ME
ALL I CAN SAY IS IM OBSESSED! The coloring of this blush is so natural and you look perfectly flushed. The natural highlight it gives your cheekbones is great to look like you are constantly glowing. It doesn't have too much color where you look like a clown, just enough subtly where you look like you have a classic, girly, happy flush about you!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Tacoma, WA
My least favorite wet and wild product. The color in the princess daiquiris is not there. It's the softest pink that you can't tell its there even in swatching it. It just made me look ghostly. The color appears more white than pink. However, the formula feels okay to where I might give it a chance in a different color.
Caroline A.
Caroline A.
Carrboro, NC
Such a disappointment. I was excited to try a lavender blush from the drugstore but I can pile this stuff on my (very fair!) skin and it just looks kind of like a slight touch of baby pink. It's so unpigmented that I could use it as an all-over face powder.

Wet n wild usually does great blushes, too! But not this one.
Mia H.
Mia H.
This blush is very pretty, but the pigmentation isn't amazing. The color is a peachy-pink, and it has a slight highlight shine to it. This product would be best for someone who just wants a light wash of color on the cheeks because the color itself doesn't show strongly. Extra points for it being cruelty free!
Lucy W.
Lucy W.
Lacey, WA
I love these blushes! I like that you can get three different shades out of just one blush. The top color, the bottom color, or mix them both together. It blends really well on the face and has just the right amount of pigment, giving 4 stars because it doesn't last as long as I'd like but I still love them
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Bay Area
Mmmm… meh? It's very sheer and barely anything shows up on your cheeks. If you swatch it with your finger on your wrist and blend it out, it kinda of looks like a pinky/purple highlight? In my opinion I don't like it, but the people I know who loved/liked it were really fair skinned (I'm a bit more tan)
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
I was very disappointed in this blush! I love the color icon blushes so I had high hopes for the ombré ones but it was terrible! Seemed to have very little pigmentation. I think it might work as a highlight shade though. In my opinion stick with the regular color icon blushes not the ombré ones!
Amelia G.
Amelia G.
St George, UT
What's your favorite drugstore blush ?
Payge F.
Payge F.
Lansing, MI
The drug store sections in my area seem to have little to no wet n' wild sections. Does anyone know of good stores to try out to find them?
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Youngstown, OH
Can anyone tell me if this is worth getting havent heard much about it but it looks so pretty
Carolina G.
Carolina G.
London
Is this blush too shimmery?
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Tucson
Is it any good? Whose tried it?