wet n wild Color Icon Ombr Blush

Ride the shade wave to radiance! Blendable, lightweight powders in a soft gradient of ombre hues. Silky-smooth formula blends seamlessly for buildable color. Use as a blush or even as a shadow for a fun pop of color.

How's the color payoff from this blush?
Is this pigmented?
Is this product good?
Start your review of wet n wild Color Icon Ombr Blush!
Product Highlights
“...but i don’t mind that. the color is soft and gives you a little bit of a rosy look on the cheeks.” in reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: In a Purple Haze
I rarely reach for this, but it's not due to the formula. It's the shade I chose, In A Purple Haze. It's too cool-toned. The purple completely overshadows the pink. Instead of bringing life to your face, it does the opposite. You usually have to go over the top with another pink blush or pigment. This may be good for sfx looks though. Now with all that being said, the formula isn't bad and I'd be willing to try other shades. There is a soft luminosity that this gives to the skin; very soft, not like a highlighter. Should I try more shades and my opinion improves, I will update you.
Springfield , MO
wet n wild Color Icon Ombr Blush uploaded by Jessica F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I don't know if its just me or whatnhut I think the formula is honestly really chalky. There is honestly also a lot of fall out and I was kind of disappointed because this was so hyped up. Its pretty on the skin and an amazing price so I'm giving it four stars. However based on formula and performance ehn you get what you pay for. Build the color.
LOUISVILLE, KY
Review for: In a Purple Haze, Mai Tai Buy You a Drink
Wet and Wild has come out with some great blushes. These are definitely very pigmented buildable and stay all day. That being said I should not have bought the purple haze blush. It looks awesome in the pan but purple is not a color for me in a blush. The coralie one that I got is awesome and I really enjoy wearing it.
Grants Pass, OR
Review for: In a Purple Haze
Beautiful color! Super smooth and easy to blend. I love the pink and purple! Only problem with this is the staying power. No matter what setting spray or primer.. didn’t stay. Faded with in 2 hours of wear.
Michigan
Purchased at: Target
Lovee this blush, the pigment is great on your skin and it is not too pigmented, so you won't look like you stuck your face in chalk dust. It lasts long and always looks good with any eye look, its affordable and looks great on any day of the week!
Knoxville
Review for: Mai Tai Buy You a Drink
This is a very good blush if you like a subtle pink. The formula can be a little patchy sometimes, but if you layer it up a bit it looks great. I like to swirl my brush through the whole pan and mix the shades, but each shade can be applied individually if desired.
Springfield , MO
Kind of chalky and dusty the house. Howeber for the price you cannot beat these blushes. They are beautifully sheer and very skin like looking. If you have wild colors on your eyes like I do usually then these soft blushes are just right for you!
Milwaukee, WI
wet n wild Color Icon Ombr Blush uploaded by Denise T.
wet n wild Color Icon Ombr Blush uploaded by Denise T.
Review for: In a Purple Haze
Not the best Wet N Wild product I've tried but, not the worst either. The pigmentation is minimal, andd I needed to do several applocations to notice any color deposit. It provides a nice shimmer but, the color payoff isn't the best.
Product is not really bad and super affordable I purchased a different color it was an amazing rose gold wanted to see how it matched up against my tarte glisten blush. The color that you see its nothing like what goes in your face after layering the blush a few times I want from I can't see it still can't see it omg still can't see it to oh no I'm now bozo the clown. Very translucent so sad the color looked really amazing put didn't transfer to my skin also within a few hours it was like I never put it on it was gone
Las Vegas
Review for: Mai Tai Buy You a Drink
It's pretty to look at but in application it does not do as well. I love Wet n Wild's Color Icon Blushes and was very disappointed with this product. I felt like I had to dig into the pan just to get a slight amount of product onto the brush. Once applied I felt like I could barely see any pigmentation on my skin.

Honestly, I'd say skip this blush and just stick to Wet n Wild's Color Icon Blushes they are so much better with a lot more pigmentation!

161 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...