BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NEW Wet N' Wild Nail ColorIcon Polish *BACK ALLEY DEALS* Limited Edition Glitter

Buy on Amazon
Desiree L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As any glitter polish it gets bulky and you have to apply a couple shades to get the high pigment. I found a video on YouTube that helps it's beautiful!
Jessica S.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price you truly cannot beat this polish. It really last and is full of sparkling glitter meaning you don’t have to apply 50 coats. And for the price you can buy more than one at a time.
Caitlin S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loveeee this glitter polish. It's super pretty and the nail polish is very thick. I usually apply it over a different coat of nail polish. I got it for $1 and I highly recommend.
Olyvia H.
Keystone Heights
Product is good for the price I paid. The color lasts for about a week and then starts to chip off
Danni M.
Kernersville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this color for my daughter and she absolutely loved it! She asks me all the time to paint het nails.
L B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really great product If you like sparklingly things. I found  this nail polish at my local CVS by my house. One of the reason it caught my eyes was because it sparklingly and not expensive. I use this about 2x a month. Eve though I don't use it as often. I would recommend it
wadeea a.
Al-daih , bahrain
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with this nail Polish the colour is very nice and bautiful, it is stay on my nails for two days and still fresh and shiny.
Adela S.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wet N' Wild Colors prides itself in providing the highest quality product at the most competitive price; This nail polish applies smooth and even leaving your nails nice and shiny! Very recommended!! Must Have
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
very pretty and sparkly the Polish actually last long with just two coats and it was only a dollar at the local beauty supply store
Lisa M.
Lamont, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like how wet n wild is affordable and it goes well. I like the range of colors that it comes in.