BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NEW Wet N' Wild Nail ColorIcon Polish *BACK ALLEY DEALS* Limited Edition Glitter

Buy on Amazon
Chelsea1no P.
Cassatt, SC
Poor quality nail polish. I don't like this brand at all. I don't recommend this to my friends and family members
Olyvia H.
Keystone Heights
Product is good for the price I paid. The color lasts for about a week and then starts to chip off
Silvie P.
W Valley City, UT
So disappointed. I know it's cheap but the quality is so horrible takes forever to dry. And just an unflattering color
Celina S.
My daughter loves nail polish! Cute colors and definitely affordable. I mean if you are looking for long lasting then I wouldn't recommend these
L B.
Really great product If you like sparklingly things. I found  this nail polish at my local CVS by my house. One of the reason it caught my eyes was because it sparklingly and not expensive. I use this about 2x a month. Eve though I don't use it as often. I would recommend it
Coleen H.
Vernon, NY
I wish it was more of a full coverage polish. It needs a few coats but makes me feel unicorn love! Only a few dollars at the drug store
Destiny A.
Works pretty okay, want it to be better pigmentation, and want it to feel nicer to the tough on my nails. But it's okay.
A'Nyla G.
Flint
This is so pretty. It kinda give glittery unicorn vides. For nail techs this is good to go under diamonds.
Bailey P.
gloucester, VA
I usually like wet n wild and their makeup. But this polish needed about five coats before it started to look right, and it took a long time to dry. I like other colors I've used, just not this one too much.
Alondra G.
Plainfield
It was okay, just don't apply it more then once because the nail polish is thick and I only used it once so it wasn't such a great experience , it did last for pretty long, so that's a plus I guess, I probably wouldn't recommend it to someone else