BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NEW Wet N' Wild Nail ColorIcon Polish *BACK ALLEY DEALS* Limited Edition Glitter

Buy on Amazon
Giovanna G.
Toledo
I love shimmer, and glitter and everything that caught attention, thats why i bought this nail polish, but I also has to say that thiss is a veryy good brand in general and the best it is cheap!
Tania H.
These are so shiny OMG!! The brush wand allows an easy application and the products really last a good week or so. They come in really pretty colors and it is super affordable.
Karina S.
Doral, FL
Me encanta éste esmalte de larga duración, el acabado es hermoso y la variedad de colores es única. Muy económico y se puede conseguir en múltiples tiendas.
wadeea a.
Al-daih , bahrain
I am in love with this nail Polish the colour is very nice and bautiful, it is stay on my nails for two days and still fresh and shiny.
Kessya D.
I have not bought it yet, but it must be good, I'm new to the site, but I'm already loving it. I love this nail and hair products.
Olubukola S.
etobicoke
It's only the blush palette I have tried there's a mini haul I did on my blog last year that has the picture of the blush
Josy I.
Kissimmee
Good nail color, great price, I use on top my other color and give them a glamours look to go out at night ...
Maryam u.
Wont say much but wet and wild nailpaint range has the best colors , i have 6 shades and iam going to buy more.
Viviana N.
Once i try it at my friend house and i just love it so much. The color is so beautiful and pigments so good
Perla d.
La Romana
Waooooooooooooo9ooooooooo hermoso color parece efecto arcoiris me gusta como se ve y él reflejo que tiene