BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NEW Wet N' Wild Nail ColorIcon Polish *BACK ALLEY DEALS* Limited Edition Glitter

Buy on Amazon
Karina S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta éste esmalte de larga duración, el acabado es hermoso y la variedad de colores es única. Muy económico y se puede conseguir en múltiples tiendas.
wadeea a.
Al-daih , bahrain
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with this nail Polish the colour is very nice and bautiful, it is stay on my nails for two days and still fresh and shiny.
member-79fac
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ótimo demais Esse produtinho !  Vale muito apena e sempre estou comprando. Recomendo muito e sempre uso!  BOM DEMAIS Amoooo
Olubukola S.
Ikeja
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's only the blush palette I have tried there's a mini haul I did on my blog last year that has the picture of the blush
Josy I.
Kissimmee
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good nail color, great price, I use on top my other color and give them a glamours look to go out at night ...
Maryam u.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wont say much but wet and wild nailpaint range has the best colors , i have 6 shades and iam going to buy more.
Perla d.
La Romana
Beauty Junkie Expert
Waooooooooooooo9ooooooooo hermoso color parece efecto arcoiris me gusta como se ve y él reflejo que tiene
Kik: C.
Quevedo-Ecuador
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this nail color it's perfect for mermaid party and I really love it it's super nice
Viviana N.
Once i try it at my friend house and i just love it so much. The color is so beautiful and pigments so good
Kessya D.
I have not bought it yet, but it must be good, I'm new to the site, but I'm already loving it. I love this nail and hair products.