BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NEW Wet N' Wild Nail ColorIcon Polish *BACK ALLEY DEALS* Limited Edition Glitter

Buy on Amazon
Bailey P.
gloucester, VA
I usually like wet n wild and their makeup. But this polish needed about five coats before it started to look right, and it took a long time to dry. I like other colors I've used, just not this one too much.
Alondra G.
Plainfield
It was okay, just don't apply it more then once because the nail polish is thick and I only used it once so it wasn't such a great experience , it did last for pretty long, so that's a plus I guess, I probably wouldn't recommend it to someone else
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
I love this nail polish it is so beautiful and glittery. I like to use it alone or add it on top of my nail polish color of choice. The glitter is nice and doesn't look cheap.
Katiria S.
BOSTON, MA
Everyone that knows me knows that I'm a nail & makeup girl I bought this color for my nailrack collection on the wall & it's tops on a scale from 1-10 It's an 8 lovee it, it's definitely one of my faves
Desiree L.
As any glitter polish it gets bulky and you have to apply a couple shades to get the high pigment. I found a video on YouTube that helps it's beautiful!
Valentina M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Super cute! Paint doesn't peel off really easy so that's really good! I wash a lot of dishes so I always look for good stuff. Also price is amazing!
Celina S.
My daughter loves nail polish! Cute colors and definitely affordable. I mean if you are looking for long lasting then I wouldn't recommend these
sarah w.
Dunnellon, FL
I love wet n wild nail polish.it always has great colors to choose from and it glides on your nails perfectly.I would recommend this product.
Coleen H.
Vernon, NY
I wish it was more of a full coverage polish. It needs a few coats but makes me feel unicorn love! Only a few dollars at the drug store
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
very pretty and sparkly the Polish actually last long with just two coats and it was only a dollar at the local beauty supply store