BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NEW Wet N' Wild Nail ColorIcon Polish *BACK ALLEY DEALS* Limited Edition Glitter

Buy on Amazon
Rebecca R.
Bradenville, PA
Amazing price point. so affordable. The color is very opaque. You can see the color well in just one coat, and two coats looks just like the bottle. Amazing deal for an inexpensive product. It doesn't last as long as some nail polish, but if you use a good base and top coat then you can get a good wear out of it.
Jessica S.
Tallahassee, FL
For the price you truly cannot beat this polish. It really last and is full of sparkling glitter meaning you don’t have to apply 50 coats. And for the price you can buy more than one at a time.
Alexandra M.
San Antonio, TX
I am a busy momma so my nails get exposed to a lot of things, so I really dont use nail polish because it always cracks and falls off really quickly. I like this product because it has lasted me longer than other products and well the color is amazing! I would totally buy it again
L B.
Really great product If you like sparklingly things. I found  this nail polish at my local CVS by my house. One of the reason it caught my eyes was because it sparklingly and not expensive. I use this about 2x a month. Eve though I don't use it as often. I would recommend it
Mystery J.
Humble, TX
I generally love wet and wild things I use their make up and nail polishes because I do use a lot of stuff during the day and I sweat and it's just so much easier to use and keep on and you don't have to reapply to get a good look all day
DOM H.
Sacramento, CA
Wet' n' Wild All the colors you want and need A splash of sparkle, matte, glossy, and other magnificent colors. You can find at any department store that carry cosmetics around 6$-9$ a bottle. Also come in gift packages. good buy!
Adela S.
San Diego, CA
Wet N' Wild Colors prides itself in providing the highest quality product at the most competitive price; This nail polish applies smooth and even leaving your nails nice and shiny! Very recommended!! Must Have
Caitlin S.
I loveeee this glitter polish. It's super pretty and the nail polish is very thick. I usually apply it over a different coat of nail polish. I got it for $1 and I highly recommend.
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
I love this nail polish it is so beautiful and glittery. I like to use it alone or add it on top of my nail polish color of choice. The glitter is nice and doesn't look cheap.
Katiria S.
Boston, MA
Everyone that knows me knows that I'm a nail & makeup girl I bought this color for my nailrack collection on the wall & it's tops on a scale from 1-10 It's an 8 lovee it, it's definitely one of my faves