BY WET N WILD #36 in Lip Liner

Sunset and line! We don’t have a 30+ year cult following on these babies for nothing! We smile sheepishly every time we hear compliments for these guys. And let us just tell you, we’re smiling a lot! This rich, creamy formula glides on silky-smooth and makes sure your lip color doesn’t bleed so you’ll always have a well-defined pout. Makeup artists love to use this as a lipstick, applying it all over the lips. They last longer and make sure you’re not rocking that early 90s two-toned lip! As a matter of fact, Deborah Larsen, who previously worked as the Makeup Artist on the set of CW's Valentine, loves using wet n wild! "I am a huge fan of wet n wild. I love the whole line. My favorite product is the Lip liner in Brandy Wine" says Larsen.

Ingredients: Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Petrolatum, Ceresin, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Mica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Red 6 Lake/CI 15850, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090]

• I want to try this eyeliner. Has somebody tried it? is go...10 Answers
  • Would you recommend these pencils to other people or woul...2 Answers
  • Longevity when applied on waterline? I'm always looking f...1 Answers
wet n wild Color Icon Lipliner
  • "I have the white, black, brown, light brown, blue, and teal ! I love them they work well, go on smooth, show up brightly, and they're only .99 cents! " in 40 reviews
  • "I usually just use the black on my waterline and it goes on very smooth. Great eyeliner for only $0.99!" in 24 reviews
  • "these wet n wild eyeliner pencils are okay but when you're applying this eyeliner it drags on your skin and hurts a little,these also smudge a little but they last for a pretty good time and they are only 99 cents.I guess they're okay but i prefer the n.y.c eyeliners because they don't smudge as much,they don't drag,and they are only 99 cents too." in 21 reviews
  • "I like wet and wild product because their really afforded which is why every time I go into my near by drug store , I always pick up eye liner." in 10 reviews
  • "Absolutely amazing i use the dark brown and mink brown as an eye brow pencil every day and i love this, it can be a little glossy but it works great if u set it with a powder i Highly recommend this." in 9 reviews
Arshena A.
Review for: Calling Your Buff more...
I’m so shook at how amazing this eyeliner performs, not because it’s wet n wild or because it’s only a $1 but because it didn’t work for me at first. So I picked up the nude shade because I wanted to see if I liked wearing nude eyeliner. I knew wnw has great products so I said why not give it a shot, plus it’s only a $1. When I first tried it, it would instantly wipe off my waterline before I could even apply some to the next eye. I sharpened it because I figured maybe it was dirty. Nope, still didn’t last so then I finally just kept sharpening it until one day it felt really creamy. I was confused since it normally is hard so then I applied it to my waterline & it lasted! Keep in mind, I didn’t sharpen it for a long time to get to that point, only maybe 2-3 times. The pencil itself also comes with A LOT, it’s the longest eyeliner pencil I’ve seen, & it’s only a $1!!! Worth a shot!
Sondra C.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Simma Brown Now! more...
I can remember when I first started experimenting with makeup around 15 and got the okay from mom then bought one with my allowance. I picked one up the other day from Dollar Tree because I was fresh out of dark brown eyeliner.  I have brown eyes and like a nice smoked out line of dark brown only on the top lid to look all fresh and doe-eyed like Audrey Hepburn.

These pencils are really easy to apply. They glide on like silk. Their color payoff is pretty impressive too and they blend like a dream.  However, I give one star off because they don't wear too well. They seep into the crease and under my eyes. I'll try it with a decent primer underneath next time, though.
Jessica C.
Charlestown, NH
Review for: Baby's Got Black more...
Ok let’s be honest here, everyone has at some point has used wet n wild products I mean come on it’s like a right of passage when you first start out using make up. It was my first eyeliner ever and best in price! Now this particular eyeliner baby’s got black is ahh-mazing!! It glides right on like a seriously expensive liner. No more trying to soften it a bit with heat (aka a lighter like in the 70’s/80’s lol ). It’s become a huge favorite go to again! I can’t live without it. And seriously, buy several if you find it in the store because if you don’t it will forever be out of stock lol and it’s like $0.97! The only stinker is it’s more expensive online.
Lauren B.
Cleveland, OH
These are the most basic eye pencils out there. Yes, they do have a cute selection of colors. Yes, they look good on the skin/eyes. But my biggest issue with these is the bleed off the waterline so bad. I would use the black pencil everyday, and I would CONSTANTLY have to wipe off the product that bled down underneath my eyes, in my under eye bag area. It was not cute. I tried it with their other colors, and they still did the same things. I keep these pencils around for editorial looks where I need to draw something on my face or even to fill in my eyebrows from time to time. But I will NEVER use these on my waterline ever again.
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
Review for: Wet N Wild C604A 0.04 oz Color Icon Kohl Liner Pencil Taupe of Mornin more...
I usually buy luxury brands of makeup but I've decided to give drugstore brands a chance. I was really looking for a new brown eyeliner that is a light shade rather than a dark brown. I picked this up because I thought the color was perfect. I was right. It goes on very smooth with no cracks or creases, it doesn't smudge while applying either. It lasts all day and is easy to remove with makeup remover. I highly recommend this eyeliner. I think it has the same quality as luxury eyeliners for a fraction of the cost.
Sara E.
Not something i use often but fun to play with! I remember Tyra banks tallking about this on her old TV show, raving about how it makes your eyes seem more awake. Maybe thats true, but i have found it more useful for costume or drag makeup in making eyes pop.

Last night tried Edie Segewick makeup and didnt do too bad, courtesy of the Profusion eye kit white and black "lights out" shadows.
Andriana ❤.
Review for: Simma Brown Now! more...
Since I've been unable to find "dark brown" in this brand, I switched to simma brown now and have not been disappointed. It is very rich, very affordable, and one of my favorites in a beauty world full of "best tools out there." I use it to fill my eyebrows and am generally able to achieve a very natural look as a result. Highly recommended.
Jennifer W.
Review for: Willow more...
Overall these are good lip liners they do their job I didn't find that there was the largest color selection at the time that I was using these and I'm not a huge fan of having to sharpen these types of products I find that they don't sharpen well tends to eat up a lot of products so that was the biggest downfall for me as well as the Caps didn't seem to hold a good seal leading the product to go bad sooner than it would
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Review for: Fab Fuchsia more...
I would say this is an okay lip liner. I've tried other drugstore lip liners for a more expensive priced which didn't work good at all. Since these are so cheap I didn't expect it to be as pigmented as they are. One thing I disliked was that they dont apply very smoothly othed than that its okay.
blia s.
Marion, NC
Review for: Wet n Wild Kohl Eyeliner Pencil, Charcoal 655 more...
So I went on this big drugstore search for the perfect tightlining pencil since mine had run out, I bought like 4 different ones and they don’t compare to this. It’s black, goes on nicely. Stays on and doesn’t smudge. All the other ones were lacking in one or the other. And the sad thing is this one was the cheapest one! The only reason why I didn’t give it 5 stars is it doesn’t stay on all day, I would love to find me one that does that but I haven’t found it in drugstore
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH
Does it smear or run throughout the day?
Alaina A.
Blue Springs, MO
Would this product ever smear or melt mid-day??
Erica G.
vallejo, ca
Where can I find them.?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
What's your fave color of choice to use? I use medium brown for my brows
Desiree R.
Venezuela
I want to try this eyeliner. Has somebody tried it? is good or not?