BY WET N WILD

SNIFF :') We're gonna get sentimental up in here! We remember it so fondly. You were a preteen, first experimenting with makeup, going to the drugstore with only a buck in your pocket and getting your first wet n wild eyeliner. Well, we were there for... see more...

Nataly L.
Nataly L.
Winter Park, DC
Nice and smooth application. You can even use as a lip liner. I got my in a clearance section at Walmart for .25 CENTS!!! Super steal I walked out of Walmart winning & with some more things. I snagged the color "Calling your buff Rosé"
Ysaura B.
Ysaura B.
Fairview, WV
This is a nice product for the price ($1 or less). It is very pigmented and bright white. It applies creamy and smooth. I have had problems with the staying power; had to reapply several times throughout the day. And when used on my waterline, it will clump in the corner of my eyes. However, for the price it is comparable to other more expensive liners out there.
Jarintzi P.
Jarintzi P.
Houston , TX
I have not purchased the white eyeliner but I did purchase the blue liner and It exceeded my expectations. This eyeliner is so vibrant and smooth. The application is so smooth and it looks great in your waterline. Waterline applications tend to smear to your under eyes but this products doesn't smudge or run. This is a summer and spring essential to add a color pop to your look
susie t.
susie t.
Northbridge
Decent pigment, get the white down to make your eyes appear bigger. I use it mostly for cosplays, and for dressing up in costumes whenever I want to make my eyes look bigger or "anime". Best ONLY for costumes, in my opinion. Not very practical for casual wear. Also, the colour comes right off. :(
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Burbank, CA
The price is right but it is always a bummer when you go to use them and they don't distribute product to the waterline. So I use them on the lower lash line to hold eyeshadow on longer. The nude was the same problem.
krysten k.
krysten k.
Very good drugstore eyeliner. Stays pretty nicely for me. My eyes aren't to watery though. I prefer the Rimmel eye kohl ( I hope I'm thinking of the right product) so that's the only reason why I gave it a four.
Cat D.
Cat D.
Covington, KY
This is a wonderful product for the amount of money it costs. Super pigmented. I use a small amount in my lower water line. It makes my eyes look bigger but it blends in well with the rest of my makeup.
Heidy F.
Heidy F.
Great liner for my waterline. It stays on all night. Is very affordable. And I only paid one dollar for it in walgreens.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Its really pigmented but it didnt work for me. I notce that it didnt really last buy for a 1 you cant really go wrong
Baylee V.
Baylee V.
Annapolis, MD
Sharp on eyes if you don't soften it up first. I use a lighter. Brightens eyes when used correctly