Makeupmade-to-aid
Wet N Wild Color Icon Kohl Liner Pencil, Babys Got Black, 004 oz

Wet N Wild Color Icon Kohl Liner Pencil, Babys Got Black, 0.04 oz

by made-to-aid

Everyone actually loves to be fit in all aspects of health and beauty. Exercising every day keeps us maintain our fitness, weight scales and body fat. Maintaining our fitness makes us even more confident, happy and leads us to live healthy life. By...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wet N Wild Color Icon Kohl Liner Pencil, Babys Got Black, 0.04 oz!
Atwater, CA
Wet N Wild Color Icon Kohl Liner Pencil, Babys Got Black, 0.04 oz uploaded by Lissa D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is probably my favorite cheapest brand of eyeliner. It's not my favorite but it's my favorite at such a cheap cost! Whenever I have forgotten my favorite eyeliner behind I will run to the nearest Walgreens and grab one of these! If you are shopping on a budget this is a great eyeliner, my only recommendation is keep it sharpened for the thin lines as it can give thick lines. I went ahead and wore it today!
Richibucto , NB
Wet N Wild Color Icon Kohl Liner Pencil, Babys Got Black, 0.04 oz uploaded by samantha P.
I got this for 1.50$ CAD at the Dollarama and I’m so impressed by the quality of the product! It’s a very long pencil and the product itself glides on like butter. It’s super easy to blend out and crazy affordable. Definitely a repeat user and even got my mom to try them out!

Looking for your answer?