Wet N Wild Color Icon Kohl Liner Pencil uploaded by Joy P.Wet N Wild Color Icon Kohl Liner Pencil uploaded by Tracy M.Wet N Wild Color Icon Kohl Liner Pencil uploaded by Josean R.

BY WET N WILD

*SNIFF*:’) We’re gonna get all sentimental here! We remember it so fondly. You were a preteen, first experimenting with makeup, going to the drugstore with only a buck in your pocket and getting your first wet n wild eyeliner. We were there for you then and we’re here for you now – better than ever! These 12-hour, long-wearing liners have rich, hyper-pigmented color, an oh-so-smooth, oh-so-creamy application, and are versatile enough to create any look you want. No wonder they’re so raved about by celebs and makeup artists. But don’t worry, just because we’re all Hollywood now doesn’t mean we’ve forgotten about you. What was YOUR first wet n’ wild eyeliner color? Ours was blue.

Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Ceresin, Petrolatum, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Iron Oxides/CI 77499

Buy on Walmart
Jamie Rose S.
I buy wetnwild products quite a bit because the for cheap price, the quality is usually amazing, but these color icon kohl liner pencils were terrible in every shade I bought including pretty in mink due to the dry formula. I have never experienced legit pain trying to smudge or rather drag across eyeliner on until I used these. They left my undereye so raw and red that I returned them the next day making sure they took what they had left on the shelf down to send back to the manufacturer. I don't know whether these were a bad batch or these just are horrible quality, so just to be on the safe side I don't be repurchasing rhese again because I already shuffle with sensitive eyes. I don't recommend these, but the rest of the wetnwild line is great.
Jessica D.
I am not a fan of this brand at all. The price is very cheap and I appreciate that but it isn't long lasting at all, It's hard to even get it to work. My eye color is brown, I feel like any color looks good with my tones so the color wasn't the problem, Do I recommend this product? No Do recommend this brand? No, I suggest you save your money and buy something better!
Rebekah S.
Goreville, IL
This is awful! This does not stay on my eyes, and it is extremely hard to apply! I actually have to make my eyes red with the pressure I have to apply! It is NOT worth it! But I guess I shouldn't expect much, because it is so cheap. Although, I at least expected this to apply and stay on for more than an hour! I do NOT recommend this product!
Rylee B.
Holland, MI
I use this product daily and swear by it. It's Wet n' Wild, so it's like less than $5 and it stays on my face all day with no smudging or blurring. It is a nice dark look that accetunates my features and it is easy to manipulate into the correct shape on my lashline. Would totally reccomend.
Julia P.
I really enjoy this eyeliner because it's easier to work with than some other eyeliners. It's a bit more waxy and not as creamy as some eyeliners, but there are just some days where creamy eyeliners don't work on me. I also have this one is my collection for those no fuss eyeliner days.
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
These are great. They're so cheap and they do the job just like a higher end eyeliner. Honestly I have the Marc Jacobs kohl liner from a sephora gift and I like this one just as much - they do basically the same thing. There's also so much product in these pencils. You can't beat it!
Sarah L.
Marquette, MI
I love the Wet 'n' Wild Pencil! I never get this specific color, but this is my go-to brand for eyeliner pencils. I normally buy mine at Walmart and they are a really good price! Whenever a friends asks for a makeup recommendation, I always tell them to use Wet 'n' Wild.
Amber P.
These pencils are good. But i think they are too pigmented and way to waxy. They leave a weird finish, You just need to use these with a light hand, they are long lasting, they just need to fix the formula a bit. I would recommend because the price is 1 dollar!
Britney J.
Pompano Beach, FL
They come on so smooth and they do not move at all. It is almost hard to get it off at the end of the day. But they do smudge really easily, if that's something you're not into with a pencil liner. It is also super affordable, and they have a nice color range.
Amanda B.
I always find myself buying these because they're so cheap and definitely a good quick fix if you need liner immediately, but it doesn't always come out smooth & I've made a mess of myself a few times trying to go back and correct where the blotches are.
Daisy M.
Long Beach, CA
Is this product waterproof?