BY WET N WILD #100 in Eyeshadow

Intensify your look with these glitter cream eyeshadows! Each single is loaded with big, bold glitters that won’t crease. The cream base is infused with aloe and coconut oil that moisturizes skin, never overdries, blends well, applies smoothly, and stays put for hours with. Wear them alone or mix-and-match to instantly transform your look from ordinary to rockin’.

Polybutene, Mineral Oil/Huile minérale, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcristalline, Ozokerite, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Synthetic Wax, Polyurethane-33, Ethylenediamine/Hydrogenated Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer Bis-Di-C14-18 Alkyl Amide, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil

May Contain:

Aluminum Powder/CI 77000, Yellow 5/CI 19140, Red 7/CI 15850, Red 34/CI 15880

• I would love to receive a package 2 Answers
  • Is this good or is it just a glittery mess?5 Answers
  • How do you get this to actually look better? I feel i maybe doing...7 Answers
Bethany V.
Victoria
Review for: Spiked
Intensify your look with these glitter cream eye shadows! Each single is loaded with big, bold glitters that won’t crease. The cream base is infused with aloe and coconut oil that moisturizes skin, never over dries, blends well, applies smoothly, and stays put for hours with. Wear them alone or mix-and-match to instantly transform your look from ordinary to rocking.

Loaded with big, bold glitters for an intense sparkle.
Cream base is infused with aloe and coconut oil that moisturizes skin, never over dries, blends well, applies smoothly, and stays put for hours with no fallout.
Crease-resistant, long-lasting wear.
Wear alone or mix-and-match.
You can buy them from dollar store for a $1.00
Aiyana S.
Review for: Spiked
I tried out the silver glitter colour and honestly, I'm disappointed by not surprised. Usually glitter gel products like this don't work and this product was no exception.
The top layer has plenty of glitter, but after that you're pretty much patting a clear gel onto your eyelid with the hopes of getting a little bit of glitter along with it.
I did use some of it to stick jewels onto my face so I got an alternate use out of it.
You really do get what you pay for with this product.
Jennifer K.
Orange, VT
Review for: Other
I have the shade C251 Brulee this shadow is amazing I use it to highlight my inner corners and on the inner lid I feel there's no need for improvement for this product my eye colors is a greenish blue the price is ON POINT I would HIGHLY recommend this to ANYONE this is the only shade I have tried and I like that it's matte because I have "mature" skin so this on the inner part of the lid and even as a brow bone highlight is gorgeous I LOVE this shadow it's not white it's a creamy like toupee shade that is PERFECT for highlighting its kind of like a skin color....the packaging is a little cheap just a small plastic square which could break very easily if they revamped their packaging I would have given it a 5 star.....there is kick up but not very much fall out AT ALL......great great product
Dana R.
Lebanon
Review for: Bleached, Brass, Spiked
OMG Ladies if you like glitter and love eyeshadow with glitz! Make a statement baby and get you this Wet 'n' Wild Wet n Wild Icon Glitter Eyeshadow it looks banging on and u only use very little each time AND the best part it's 1$!!! Make a statement while looking hella cute! This eyeshadow is my new favorite thing ever. My have to have item. The spiked and bleached are my favorites but I also wear brass when color coordinating calls for it. Get some today they sell it almost everywhere!!!added picture of me wearing spiked I like to use another color eyeshadow underneath to really make it pop!!!
Allyssia S.
Review for: Glitter Spiked
I tried this for the first time today, and at first I was really upset because when you first dip into it, it seems like the product is dry and it doesn’t transfer to the brush. But after a bit of coaxing, I finally started to get to the kind of greasy part of the shadow that mixed with the glitter and allowed me to actually fully pick up the pigment and I started to be able to actually pick up pigment and do something with it. I don’t like, however, that when I put my eyeliner on afterwards, it didn’t wanna stay and kept skipping and took wayyy longer to apply because it was not wanting to just stay on top on the texture of the glitter. I made it work by using a more wet-liquify eyeliner, so keep that in mind. But overall, for the price and the overall turnout of the look, this eyeshadow was definitely worth my dollar. I would definitely recommend for a kid look. Not for the
Arlana S.
Mansfield
Review for: Spiked
I bought 3 different colors at the same time at rite aid for .99 each. My eye color is green and I use glitter shadow often. I will not purchase these again in fact I returned all of these. Little to no pigment. Hard to blend. Wet and wild also have loose glitter for 2.99 that I recommend over this!
Save your receipts. If you don't like an item, simply return it. Most stores have great beauty return policies.
Marie N.
Burke
Review for: Glitter Bleached
This was originally bought as a spirit day eyeshadow but this literally seems like they added glitter to Vaseline. It sort of worked for one night and I was able to use it to add glitter to some face paint at a later point in time but this just was somewhat useless. I was really hoping for a punch of glitter and I just didn’t get what I was hoping for. I would skip this.
Nikki Y.
Review for: Brass, Spiked
Wet and wild is one of my favorite makeup companies, but this was a bit disappointing to be honest. I love the colors that they came out with but they are very greasy and don't stay put well at all. I have several colors and do use them from time to time for sfx makeup, but don't recommend for every day use
Natalia G.
Upland, CA
Review for: Brass
The product isn't that bad..once you figure out how to use it. Even then, it still kinda sucks. I was expecting the shadow to be an actual glittery eyeshadow. However, it's more like vaseline with glitter mixed in. I applied the product by itself but with my hooded eyes it was a huge no no. The product does not dry on the eye. It remains tacky and will therefore smear all over your eye. I've been using it as a base for more shimmery eyeshadow and I feel like it makes the shadows stand out a bit more. I have oily lids so the base will start creasing after about 4 hours.
Brittney W.
Spokane, WA
Review for: Glitter Bleached
I used this last night for a concert and I loved it! I have very greasy eyelids and this product is kinda like a lipgloss so it stayed where i put it. I love these little glitter singles! I will be buying again in the future. I use this primarily on my eyelids.
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
Do you love the price on the suckers?
Liza P.
Triangle, VA
What's your favorite shade?
Guadalupe G.
Oakland, CA
What is your favorite color ??
krystal ☺.
Do they have different colors?
Lizz R.
Maitland, FL
Omg how much each ? And around how many shades are in the line