Viviana A.
Viviana A.
Do they need a primer underneath in order for them not to crease or will they insure pigmentation for at least half of the day?
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Brantford, Ontario
3 years ago
In my opinion, all eye shadows need a primer in order to have the eyeshadow looking its best.
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
Miramar Beach, FL
3 years ago
If you plan to use it for more than 3 hours ill say u NEED a primer.
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Ontario
3 years ago
Honestly, using a primer with any eyeshadow is one of the best things that you can do! I use the Maybelline tattoo bases and it helps them stay for a good length of time.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Nashville, Tn
3 years ago
A primer would defintely lengethen the wear time of the shadows. I can't say for sure how long it would last for you, but I have oily lids and I find without primer they crease on me in about an hour. With my primer, they don't crease at all. (I use Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden)
WHITNEY C.
WHITNEY C.
3 years ago
I recommend using WET N WILD Fergie Primer! it's the best and a dupe for urban decay primer! or you can also use NYX eye pencil in milk or cottage cheese. The colors will stay and last long
Kelly O.
Kelly O.
3 years ago
When I use primer they last longer, but crease more than when I don't use it.
Hina N.
Hina N.
Folsom, CA
3 years, 1 month ago
I needed a primer for the glitter ones...
Leeann P.
Leeann P.
3 years, 1 month ago
I never use a primer with these
Tessabella L.
Tessabella L.
Seattle, WA
3 years, 1 month ago
They're not oily in the slightest. I've used some of the brighter colours with and without a primer and the shadows last about 7 hours without primer, and quite a bit longer with primer. This is going to depend on you, though - if you have oily lids, you might want to use primer and a brightening pencil/base shadow first. Same advice if you live somewhere really warm.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Conyers, GA
3 years, 1 month ago
I've never used one and it always turns out great and lasts all day.