WET N WILD Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio - Spoiled Brat by Wet 'n Wild

Brand New

WET N WILD Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio - Spoiled Brat

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of WET N WILD Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio - Spoiled Brat by Wet 'n Wild!
Eubank
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this color of eye shadow I sometimes do they Smokey eye look and it really stands out with my blue eyes
Danville, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
This is good for smokey eye look. Last forever. I would recommend this. You can pick it up just about anywhere.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are okay. Colors very. Some are pigmented some are not so much. Price is good. They are hit and miss
Queens, New York
Purchased at: Walgreens
Cute little palette. You may need to use eyeshadow primer to prevent fallouts. Need to make store shades
Ecru
Purchased at: Walmart
I like the different colors u can blend together! It’s also not expensive! It goes on nice and smooth!
Green Bay, WI
I haven’t seen this one around in a while but I loved this trio when I had it. Super pigmented
Evansville, IN
These are ok. They are buildable. For the price they are good. They are nice starter makeup.
Murfreesboro
Purchased at: Walmart
another great one for beginners but still hard shadows to work with, you get what you pay for
lima
Purchased at: Walmart
Don’t like these really! They don’t blend that well and the pigment isn’t all that great
Good color combination. Good price for an eyeshadow. Fits the basic eyeshadow need.

Looking for your answer?