WET N WILD Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio - Spoiled Brat by Wet 'n Wild

Brand New

WET N WILD Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio - Spoiled Brat

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of WET N WILD Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio - Spoiled Brat by Wet 'n Wild!
Newburgh, NY
I like this palette because they come in a lot of different shades . I have one that has a lot of great transitioning shades that work well these are super cheat and very affordable .i would recommend for starters in makeup .
Saluda, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
For my intense Smokey eye I love the spoiled brat trio by wet n wild. The silver gives it shimmer. The black and pink makes it pop. I love this pallet and it’s an amazing price. It’s so pigmented. I will buy this again.
St Petersburg, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I really love the color icon line. I wish I had discovered them sooner and collected all of them. The new formula is even better and at 4 dollars or less you can’t beat it. Definitely recommend all of the color icon trios and quads.
Cadillac, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Wet n wild is not what it was when I was a kid. This was the first thing i bought from them as an adult. Whoa, it is very pigmented. Very blendable. I love it.
Purchased at: Target
I love these. I love how they have where to apply each color so if a beginner gets these it's easy for them to understand where placement of color goes
Foley, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
This was my go to eye pallet in high school honestly wet n Wild has okay eyeshadows. They’re hits and misses but overall for the price they’re great!
Corpus Christi, Texas, 78410
Some of the best eyeshadow ive ever tried. I had no fallout and the pigmentation was unbelievably. I definitely will buy more of this shadow
Covington, GA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Wet n Wild has been my go to for over 20 years and they have never disappointed. Excellent color payoff, buttery smooth, and longlasting.
We used this eyeshadow for competition cheer it is really long lasting and very pigmented. I love the pink and it is not expensive at all
This is eyeshadow is very pigmented. It looks great and applies easy. Blends well. Very great considering price. I was very impressed!

Looking for your answer?