Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio
Coordinating trio shades take the guesswork out of creating the perfect eyeshadow look. Each complementary shade is embossed with "eyelid," "crease," and "browbone" to provide an easy application guide. These long-lasting, richly-pigmented formulas contain a jet-milled base and silicone technology for satiny-smooth, crease-resistant wear. Enriched with macadamia oil, each shadow provides continuous moisture that improves the appearance of the delicate eye area.
Talc, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyethylene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Boron Nitride, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/ PEUT CONTENIR): Aluminum Powder/CI 77000, Black 2/CI 77266, Carmine/CI 75470, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Mica, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007]see more...
Top Questions See all 244 Q&A
- "However you cannot beat the price and the great color pallets they have available." in 2 reviews
- "Also, if you aren't a makeup collector like me, you might not have or want a ton of eye shadows, so I would recommend this." in 1 review
- "i really love these trios they stay well and give a little sparkle to.ur eyes i would recommend to anyone and also is affordable. " in 1 review
- "I wouldn't recommend using the brush it comes with, so just use your own if you have one." in 1 review
- "I use an eye shadow primer and have no issues with it lasting throughout the day." in 1 review
One of my favorite people that I followed on Tumblr SWORE by this and generally wore it in her “daily makeup.” Being such a big fan of her, I obviously had to go out and buy it myself, just to test it out!
It’s extremely rich in color and pigmented. You don’t need to press down hard at all, just one swipe and you will have exactly how much product you will need, no more or less. I never experienced any fall out with this product, either.
The price point is also such a wonderful part of this product as well. It’s no more than $5 at any drugstore. This is perfect for beginners or even experienced makeup artists.
The only con I would say is that they don’t have ever shade you can imagine - but they do have a pretty good selection! I hope in the future they expand that line more.
I love this eyeshadow so much! This is seriously the best drugstore makeup ever. Great color that is so affordable. I mostly just use the silver color, it is so pigmented and super shimmery!! It makes my eyes pop! I wear this as a everyday look. If i'm going to go out to a party I will use the black and white, and it's the perfect night time look! I definitely recommend this product!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos