MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowwet n wild
Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad-Hasta La Costa Baby

Wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad-Hasta La Costa Baby

Give your eyes a taste of summer with these intensely colorful shadows created to apply evenly and blend smoothly, preventing fading and creasing. Features a high-pigment and pearl density which create a unique, satiny texture that lasts all day. Applies evenly and blends smoothly, won't fade or crease!

How do these little palettes compare to the old ones? I loved their little trios but haven’t purchased one since they upgraded the formula/packaging! Still worth it?
How are the shimmers ? Do you need to wet brush for color payoff?
I wanna try them, any suggestions ?
Start your review of Wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad-Hasta La Costa Baby!
Carol T.
Alamosa, CO
Purchased at: Walgreens
I got this eyeshadow as a present and I absolutely love the colors they are very pigmented and applies so smooth very easy to blend. Easy to mix and match with other eyeshadows. I use at least one color from this each time I put on makeup. Great price
Leigh A.
North Richland Hills
Wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad-Hasta La Costa Baby uploaded by Leigh A.
This little guy is actually pretty impressive. Color wears well. Blending can be a bit more difficult but for $3-4 price tag, you can’t really beat it. You can often get these on sale at Walgreens with a BOGO deal.
Amanda L.
St Clr Shores, MI
Wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad-Hasta La Costa Baby uploaded by Amanda L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I picked up this pallet looking for a nice natural toned look. For the price I think this gets the job done and the colors are very pretty. I wish that the colors would be a little more pigmented, but for the price point I don’t mind too much. I also would like a little more lasting time with this pallet but it is not a huge deal to me. Overall I like this pallet for my needs and I recommend it for beginners or someone looking for a simple look.
Geovana G.
Seabrook, TX
Wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad-Hasta La Costa Baby uploaded by Geovana G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Completo los colores para un looks de día y de trabajo, encanta el tamaño y el precio, buen pigmento y textura de los pigmentos, lo puedes encontrar en todas las tiendas. Fácil de llevar y trae hast las indicaciones para usarlas
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
Wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad-Hasta La Costa Baby uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad-Hasta La Costa Baby Every time I go to my pharmacy at Rite Aid I feel the need tp pick up a few new products!! A few days ago I picked up two of these. Not sure how others feel but I like most of my eyes to be asthetically pleasing to my eye. I appreciate how many comanies now make the product look like a rose as does these palettes. This formuls is pigmented, buildable, Blend out like butter, with no fallout. The palette has two shimmer shades and rwo matte shades and the pallete is made to give an entire eye look. I find the colors intoxicating. Very recommended 😍
Elizabeth K.
Las Vegas, NV
Wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad-Hasta La Costa Baby uploaded by Elizabeth K.
Purchased at: CVS
As you can tell from my picture this was a favorite palette of mine for some time. Barely an fall out with the eyeshadow and it stayed all day with eyeshadow primer.
Husna D.
Wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad-Hasta La Costa Baby uploaded by Husna D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These eyeshadow quads are beautiful. I love how easy they are to blend and a little goes a long way. The shades are really pretty and go so well together. Some of the shades you can even use as a highlight which i love. Because it makes a great traveling product if you can have more items in one. The one that I have was a limited edition one. And I got it for $2. It is called secret garden rendezvous and the number is 36868. The packaging is sooo gorgeous as well.
Flor E.
Wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad-Hasta La Costa Baby uploaded by Flor E.
This I palette is really good I love it the colors are perfect with each other and you could use them separate and works amazing for me love!:) hope this review helped
Yarira C.
Wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad-Hasta La Costa Baby uploaded by Yarira C.
Wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad-Hasta La Costa Baby uploaded by Yarira C.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I tend to really enjoy this beautiful quad by wet n wild. They have a selection of beautiful shades to choose from some mattes and some shimmers, there true to color a little fall out but overall very pigmented, blendable and affordable, and Cruelty free.
Lorrie M.
Wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad-Hasta La Costa Baby uploaded by Lorrie M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad-Hasta La Costa Baby is a nice quad palette made by Wet n Wild. 1 color is for your brow bone, 1 color is for your eyelid, 1color is for the crease, and 1 color is for transition. For fairly cheap eyeshadow, I’m actually pretty happy with the results.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tara S.
Hayward, CA
il y a 3 ans
Wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad-Hasta La Costa Baby is anyone else having problems reviewing the eye shadow quad on wet n wilds website for the sol voxbox?
Tarshinina J. il y a 4 mois
I don’t know about that one. I will look into the sol voxbox.