BY WET N WILD

Our improved eyeshadow formula ups the ante on pigmentation with a mix of shimmery go-tos and matte transition shades to blend into the creases of your eyelids. Each shade glides on effortlessly and blends like a dream. We've taken out the guesswork by noting where to apply each hue.

Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethyl Macadamiate, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Silica, Nylon-12, Magnesium Myristate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polybutene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauroyl Lysine, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, o-Cymen-5-ol, Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aluminum Hydroxide, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007].

Tally M.
connellsville
Purchased at: Walmart
The Wet N Wild eyeshadow quad is actually pigmented and lasted a lot longer then I expected. I love how it tells where each eyeshadow is suppose to go for the beginners out there that need help with that part of doing eyeshadow. It’s really affordable and can easy fit in any makeup when traveling. The colors are so nice and blend very easy. I do wish that Wet N Wild would make a big eyeshadow palette!
Angela C.
United States
Purchased at: Walmart
These do not hold a lot of color in them. If you use brushes you ate going to have to seriously put in work for color pay off.
Michelle S.
Dillsboro
I really like wet n wild products they are so good. They so great eyeshadow for  drugstore they are. They are so easy to use they. Eyeshadow got some really good  pigment  for drugstore eyeshadow you can not  beat it for the price. Wet n wild have some good products they did.
anahi d.
Donna, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this pallet. It’s not really a pallet but more like a small container. Umm not a good word. The shades are amazing and it’s very to use as well as applying. I would buy it again and let me tell you, mine is about to finish!! #great #wetnwild #eyeshadow
Amber J.
Indianapolis
LOVE Wet n Wild’s eyeshadow quads. I bought the Flights of Fantasy box so I have the three quads from that collection and loved them so much that I bought the Fire and Ice box and added on the quad in the collection not included with the box so I have all three of those as well. The one kind of negative thing I will say is that there are some shadows, especially the transition shades, that have quite a bit of fallout, but that doesn’t bother me as long as I do my eyes first. The quads are also heavy on glitter, shimmer and satin shades, not many mattes.
Gabby M.
Wenatchee , WA
I got this eyeshadow quad in one of my VoxBox and I love it. I have been using this for awhile. I like the colors and it has some shimmers as well. It’s not pricey as all very affordable. I would recommend it
Jess H.
Gloucester
These eyeshadows are really good quality and the pigments are amazing! They go on easily and last all day! I have brown eyes and these colours suited them really well! These are defo my go to shadows before work now!