BY WET N WILD

Buy on Amazon
sarah B.
McAlpin, FL
8 silky ultra-pigmented colors
Mix and match for a variety of looks
All-day, crease-resistant color
A stunning collection of 8 silky, ultra-pigmented day-to-night colors. Mix-and-match for a variety of looks from sweet to wild!

All-day
Crease-resistant color
Made in China

See back of package for illustration:
Browbone - 1
Dramatic look = 1 + 2 + 3
Wild Look = 1 + 2 + 3 + 4
Danielle H.
Rockvale, TN
I usually love Wet n Wild, but these shadows fell a little short of my expectations. I have the plum palette, and although the colors were beautiful it was very powdery and not very blendable. The color pay off was very poor also. I accidentally dropped the palette within the 1st day of using it, and it shattered. I bought another just to give it another chance and returned it soon after because of the poor quality.
Jennifer V.
Bartow, FL
I enjoy using this produce, had it for a while. perfect for Holiday and St. Patrick's day makeup ideas. I bought this at CVS. Easy application and blends well. Love the staying power of the colors. I would buy again and tell my friends to get their hands on this product.
Brenda D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
We all like to play with makeup to get that oh so beautiful look. I use Wet'n'Wild Color Icon Eye Shadow Palette every day . I have blue eyes and while wearing these eye colors it makes my eyes stand out. The price is reasonable and I recommend you give it a try !!
jennifer k.
Jamestown, NY
wet n wild offers such a wonderful verity of colors for everyone. Lights, darks, neons, etc... They don't feel heavy or clumpy when in use. And stay nice unlike other brands when stuffed in the bottom of you purse etc.. Highly recommended for every make-up lover
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i absolutely love wet n wild coloricon eye shadow palette and use it very often. i purchase this product every chance i get. i bought this a walmart to match my blue eyes for an reasonable price. i would definitely recommend to friends and family.
arlene n.
Denver, CO
This is one of the greatest eyeshadow palettes ever. It features neutral mattes. The shadows are soft and easy to blend. Simply one of the best WnW palettes. It was limited edition and not in the drugstores. You can try looking on eBay or amazon.
Michelle A.
Ellensburg, WA
This is an oldie but a goodie. This is very good quality for the price and from the drugstore I think it was limited edition but all of the 6 pack shadows are very good quality if your looking to build up your shadow collection.
monica c.
Lake worth , FL
I love this little palette I got in a set with another wetnwild palette is super pigmented one of my fist little palettes I owned the packaging is ok love the price wetnwild is supper affordable I highly recommend this brand
Breonna D.
Odenton, MD
When I first got into makeup I bought all of these 6 pack eyeshadow palettes. These truly pack a bunch of pigment and honestly applied like a high end eyeshadow. I love wet n wild. And most importantly, it is affordable.
Alyson B.
Killeen, TX
Are these colors great with pigmentation, or are they lacking?