BY WET N WILD #51 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Five amazing shades in one convenient package for an unbeatable price! Each eyeshadow palette features five distinct shades that can be mixed and matched to create a unique look for every style. From matte to ultra-shimmer, these long-lasting, highly... see more...

• is the color palette actually that vibrate and that pretty1 Answers
  • I've been looking for some good matte shades for a natural look t...1 Answers
  • What is the best wet n wild eyeshadow pallet?4 Answers
Bailey B.
Bailey B.
I have to say when I bought this I thought it wouldn't be very good but it had pretty good reviews so I thought i should try it because its super affordable. But these shadows are so god they are super pigmented and blend very well and they are long lasting. The only thing is that they aren't very creamy shadows like chanels or anything they are very powdery so just have to think about fall out. But for the price I suggest you get your hands on one of these they are very high quality
Tarrah T.
Tarrah T.
Review for: Floral Valu
I REALLY love wet N wild eyeshadows too. The quality of them and the price point is something one can not beat. Shadows are blendable, pigmented, last forever on the eye with and without primer, and did I mention they're affordable! Lol these are perfect for someone just starting out with makeup who maybe doesn't have a lot of money. Or even someone who knows a thing or two and wants to make a beautiful look. Definitely will continue to love and purchase their eyeshadow
Alyssa O.
Alyssa O.
Review for: (6 Pack) WET N WILD Color Icon Eyeshadow Palette 5 Pan - Tunnel Vision
I have this exact palette and I think it is great for those people who are just starting to get into make up. The eyeshadows say where you should put them and create a great smokey eye. There are two matte shadows, 2 shimmer shadows, and 1 glitter. I don't use the glitter as often but I use the other four anytime I can creating a smokey eye. The shadows are soft and blend really well. They also last all day. I recommend.
Alyssa E.
Alyssa E.
Review for: Art in the Streets
The pigment on these is crazy for a drugstore product. The shadows feel like velvet in the pan and they glide on smoothly on the lid giving an amazing pop of color. The only reason I didn't give this 5 stars is bc the yellow kicks up a lot of powder. It's not really a huge deal but it's weird that it's the only one that does this. Just remember to tape the excess off before you're yellow EVERYWHERE!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Jacksonville, NC
Review for: Tunnel Vision
Great product for beginners because it has the guide for where to put each shadow on the back. Very affordable. Just a few dollars at the drug store. The black and white shade are matte. The light grey and darkest after that are shimmer/satin and the darkest grey is very glittery. The black seems to be more dry and less buttery than the rest. Very easy to work with and very blendable.
Rayne N.
Rayne N.
Hillsboro, TX
Wet 'n wild may not be the best brand out there but for their price they are pretty great. They come in easy little compacts and they are good for people are just getting into makeup. Wet 'n wild was the first eye shadow I ever bought and I used them forever until I got more into makeup/ brands. They are also curelty free, which is definitely a plus. They are also very affordable.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Sanford, MI
I Would love to give this product 5 stars but I cannot due to its tiny brush included. I would prefer either more product or a sponge brush. I like the pigmentation, love the color variety, and it's very compact. But I just feel like it definitely does not need a tiny brush attached, especially when you can use your fingers for better color payoff.
Nadja C.
Nadja C.
Very nice drugstore product . Pigment is nice . Not all palettes are high pigmented but they do have very pretty colors. GREAT FOR BEGINNERS because they have instructions on the back on where to place the shadows. You can always mix and match the colors to create your own looks. They're only like 6.00 dollars and found anywhere wet& wild is sold .
Virginia C.
Virginia C.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Tunnel Vision
I'm absolutely terrible at doing my eye make up, and it's hard for me to match colors and blend them properly without them looking funny. Well, I finally found my answer. This eyeshadow literally shows me where to put each color, and it has been so helpful. My make up finally didn't look funny, and I was able to blend all my colors properly!
Val Z.
Val Z.
San Benito, TX
I've always been a huge Wet n Wild fan so you know I usually try everything they have. Love all these eye shadows palette. They are great for traveling so you can take it with you in your purse for touch ups. I have hazel eyes so brows would work for me, but I also love to do a smokey look. Pigmented shadows and beautiful colors.
Tracy H.
Tracy H.
I've never used Wet n' Wild eye-shadow. How do you feel the quality is? Thanks for the advice! :)
K K.
K K.
Stockton, CA
Is the colors really vibrant or pigmented? Is it better to apply with a brush or fingers to get the highest pigmentation?
Amber R.
Amber R.
What is the best wet n wild eyeshadow pallet?
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Austwell, TX
Are the colors pigmented?
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Mission, TX
Has anyone tried this cute little palette? I've used different shades of wet n wild pallets but not this one. How's the pigmentation of it?