Add a Photo

By WET N WILD
#85 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Eyeshadow Palette Five amazing shades in one convenient package for an unbeatable price! Each eyeshadow palette features five distinct shades that can be mixed and matched to create a unique look for every style. From matte to ultra-shimmer, these long-lasting, highly pigmented formulas are satiny-smooth for crease resistant wear. Enriched with Macadamia Oil, each shadow provides continuous moisture that improves the appearance of the delicate eye area.

Photos (54)
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Alexandria, IN

The night of prom while my friend was doing my makeup for me I realized I had no eyeshadow in anything except natural colors. We ran to the cvs up the road and she picked out this palette. It was wonderful and easy to blend. She gave me a smiley eye look. Even as the night went on, beings it was prom where I was crowded in a hot room and sweating for dancing, it didn't smear all over my face. It just gently faded away without streaking so it still looked great for pictures all night long. I was very relieved being I couldn't afford to get my makeup done professionally and it was a last minute buy.
Tasha S.
Tasha S.
Dixon, IL

I've been a huge wet and wild fan since I was a little girl their eye shadows NEVER let me down. ALWAYS very well pigmented, easy to blend, pretty long wearing IF you wear your eye makeup correctly and use an eye-shadow primer and setting spray. I sweat A LOT at work and even on days I don't have any primer on, my shadow still holds up after an 18hr work day. this pallet is great for everyday wear. I have all of their trio pallets and all of the pallets from this collection and I love them all!!! This collection really makes my brown eyes pop!!! ;*)
Charla C.
Charla C.
Toronto, Ontario

It's not bad for what it is. It's perfect for someone who is starting off so they can learn about what to put where and it's so cheap and I love the shades of brown they picked to go in it. It's a good stocking stuffer idea. )since it's the holidays right now) It would be good for preteens who want to start using eyeshadow. I always think you should start using lower cost makeup first because it really builds good standards for makeup and to value the money that you spend on it. Trust me it's important and it's a shame more people don't see that.
Bailey B.
Bailey B.

I have to say when I bought this I thought it wouldn't be very good but it had pretty good reviews so I thought i should try it because its super affordable. But these shadows are so god they are super pigmented and blend very well and they are long lasting. The only thing is that they aren't very creamy shadows like chanels or anything they are very powdery so just have to think about fall out. But for the price I suggest you get your hands on one of these they are very high quality
These wet & wild shadows are very pigmented, but for me they can be a little hit and miss. The matte brown and the taupe color are fantastic! I reach for them often! The warm tone brown and the white shade with the grey undertone, has flakes of glitter which is not my personal favorite. The creams color is a little bit chalky and not as buttery as the wet & wild single in brûlée. Even though I mainly only use 2 of the colors, for me it is worth it because the price is so cheap.
Alyssa O.
Alyssa O.

This is a great affordable eyeshadow palette. It is also good for those who are just starting to get into make up because it tells you which shadows to use where. The palette is a full eye look you don't need any other palettes or shadows. The shadows are soft and blend nicely. I have the smokey eye (Tunnel Vision) palette. It has two matte colors, 2 shimmers, and 1 glitter. I don't use the glitter as much as the other colors. Good quality and great price point.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Modesto, CA

I have the wet n wild Venice beach eyeshadow limited Edition palettes in the shades high flying colors and hemporary solutions. I absolutely adore them both! They're the most pigmented and creamy eyeshadows you'll ever find at the drugstore! I got super lucky and found the last two a year or so after they came out, at my cvs. Boy am I glad I didn't hesitate to swoop them up! Had no idea what gems I found until I got them home!
Alyssa E.
Alyssa E.

The pigment on these is crazy for a drugstore product. The shadows feel like velvet in the pan and they glide on smoothly on the lid giving an amazing pop of color. The only reason I didn't give this 5 stars is bc the yellow kicks up a lot of powder. It's not really a huge deal but it's weird that it's the only one that does this. Just remember to tape the excess off before you're yellow EVERYWHERE!
Gabe L.
Gabe L.
West Monroe, LA

This palette is great for beginners and for people that are on a budget. There are also many dupes in this wet n' wild line that are very comparable to some MAC eyeshadows. It's very good, considering its one of the cheapest options for eyeshadow the drugstore and some of the best quality. The packaging may not be the best but I can assure you, you won't regret purchasing it, because I know I don't.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Jacksonville, NC

Great product for beginners because it has the guide for where to put each shadow on the back. Very affordable. Just a few dollars at the drug store. The black and white shade are matte. The light grey and darkest after that are shimmer/satin and the darkest grey is very glittery. The black seems to be more dry and less buttery than the rest. Very easy to work with and very blendable.
K K.
K K.
Stockton, CA

Is the colors really vibrant or pigmented? Is it better to apply with a brush or fingers to get the highest pigmentation?
Kellie G.
Kellie G.
Broken Arrow, OK

Is this a good product and does it blend well.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Austwell, TX

Are the colors pigmented?
Ginny A.
Ginny A.

How is the pigmentation?
Glenna M.
Glenna M.
Tacoma, WA

Are they really that pigmented? Or used better wet?

Join Now