Add a Photo

By WET N WILD
#195 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Eyeshadow Palette Five amazing shades in one convenient package for an unbeatable price! Each eyeshadow palette features five distinct shades that can be mixed and matched to create a unique look for every style. From matte to ultra-shimmer, these long-lasting, highly pigmented formulas are satiny-smooth for crease resistant wear. Enriched with Macadamia Oil, each shadow provides continuous moisture that improves the appearance of the delicate eye area.

Photos (70)
Bailey B.
Bailey B.
I have to say when I bought this I thought it wouldn't be very good but it had pretty good reviews so I thought i should try it because its super affordable. But these shadows are so god they are super pigmented and blend very well and they are long lasting. The only thing is that they aren't very creamy shadows like chanels or anything they are very powdery so just have to think about fall out. But for the price I suggest you get your hands on one of these they are very high quality
Alyssa E.
Alyssa E.
June 25, 2016, 10:23 p.m.
Review for: Art in the Streets
The pigment on these is crazy for a drugstore product. The shadows feel like velvet in the pan and they glide on smoothly on the lid giving an amazing pop of color. The only reason I didn't give this 5 stars is bc the yellow kicks up a lot of powder. It's not really a huge deal but it's weird that it's the only one that does this. Just remember to tape the excess off before you're yellow EVERYWHERE!
Gabe L.
Gabe L.
West Monroe, LA
March 3, 2016, 3:24 a.m.
Review for: The Naked Truth
This palette is great for beginners and for people that are on a budget. There are also many dupes in this wet n' wild line that are very comparable to some MAC eyeshadows. It's very good, considering its one of the cheapest options for eyeshadow the drugstore and some of the best quality. The packaging may not be the best but I can assure you, you won't regret purchasing it, because I know I don't.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Jacksonville, NC
July 26, 2016, 11:51 a.m.
Review for: Tunnel Vision
Great product for beginners because it has the guide for where to put each shadow on the back. Very affordable. Just a few dollars at the drug store. The black and white shade are matte. The light grey and darkest after that are shimmer/satin and the darkest grey is very glittery. The black seems to be more dry and less buttery than the rest. Very easy to work with and very blendable.
Rayne N.
Rayne N.
Hillsboro, TX
Wet 'n wild may not be the best brand out there but for their price they are pretty great. They come in easy little compacts and they are good for people are just getting into makeup. Wet 'n wild was the first eye shadow I ever bought and I used them forever until I got more into makeup/ brands. They are also curelty free, which is definitely a plus. They are also very affordable.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Jan. 13, 2016, 7:56 p.m.
Review for: Tunnel Vision
If you apply the shadows where they tell you to, this can create a really pretty smokey eye! You can also use the shadows however you want to create something even more amazing. The shadows are very pigmented, pretty blendable, although a bit powdery, so you may get a bit of fallout. This little palette is well worth the super cheap price and you're getting pretty good quality.
Cristina G.
Cristina G.
Feb. 27, 2016, 2:54 p.m.
Review for: Art in the Streets
First saw this palette recommended on YouTube for its vibrant color and decent price. This stuff does NOT disappoint. The colors are vibrant, including the yellow (which is usually a color I have the most problem with in terms of vibrancy), and they play well together. They've got staying power, too, so if you're a cosplayer like I am, consider picking this up.
Nadja C.
Nadja C.
Very nice drugstore product . Pigment is nice . Not all palettes are high pigmented but they do have very pretty colors. GREAT FOR BEGINNERS because they have instructions on the back on where to place the shadows. You can always mix and match the colors to create your own looks. They're only like 6.00 dollars and found anywhere wet& wild is sold .
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Sanford, MI
I Would love to give this product 5 stars but I cannot due to its tiny brush included. I would prefer either more product or a sponge brush. I like the pigmentation, love the color variety, and it's very compact. But I just feel like it definitely does not need a tiny brush attached, especially when you can use your fingers for better color payoff.
Virginia C.
Virginia C.
Knoxville, TN
May 19, 2016, 3:01 p.m.
Review for: Tunnel Vision
I'm absolutely terrible at doing my eye make up, and it's hard for me to match colors and blend them properly without them looking funny. Well, I finally found my answer. This eyeshadow literally shows me where to put each color, and it has been so helpful. My make up finally didn't look funny, and I was able to blend all my colors properly!
K K.
K K.
Stockton, CA
Is the colors really vibrant or pigmented? Is it better to apply with a brush or fingers to get the highest pigmentation?
Kellie G.
Kellie G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Is this a good product and does it blend well.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Austwell, TX
Are the colors pigmented?
Ginny A.
Ginny A.
How is the pigmentation?
Opal V.
Opal V.
Jersey City, NJ
Does this last long and is it ok to apply without primer?