4 colors available

BY WET N WILD

Create a Variety of Looks from Sweet to Wild! Silky, ultra-pigmented colors 4 Mix-and-match variety 6 All-day, crease-resistant color A stunning collection of 8 silky, ultra-pigmented day-to-night colors. Mix and match for a variety of looks from sweet to wild!

• I've been looking for a new and cheap eye shadow I was wondering ho...3 Answers
  • Where can I buy this besides the website. 4 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this eyeshadows pallet but I am not shore ...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I have three of the 3 color pallettes (I'm Getting Sunburned, Velour Vixen and Sweet as Candy) and 1 of the eight color pallettes (Comfort Zone.) I have tried Don't Steal my Thunder also. These pallettes are extremely pigmented, the colors go very well with each other and they last all day and well into the night if you use a primer. I've used a $20 primer and the $3 primer made by Wet N Wild and they both work as well as the other. The price is extremely affordable, which is why I own so many. I payed about $3 for the 3 color pallettes and $5 for the 8 color palette. I tried to get a good picture of the colors but my camera on my phone is horrible. Keep in mind that this is without primer and the color on my arm is very uneven so my arm isn't the ideal place to put eyeshadow to show off colors. I wasn't going to put all of the colors in my face, though! Not only will I buy these colors and others in these pallettes, I will buy other makeup that Wet N Wild makes, also.
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
Saline, MI
Review for: Poster Child
This eyeshadow is my holy grail for drugstore eyeshadows. Ive found it can be even more pigmented than some of my higher end eyeshadows I own. I love how pigmented and bright their brighter shades are and I always find myself going back to this eyeshadow. I especially love the range of pink and red shadows they have because I love red and pink eyeshadows but they are harder to come by. Only complaint is they can be messy if you get to much on your brush, but you just need to play around with it to get used to it. I recommend doing your eye makeup before your base first, or setting your under eye concealer with a good powder to be able to remove any fallout.

If you are looking for a good drugstore eyeshadow or thinking of splurging on high end shadows please pick up some wet n wild eyeshadows because you'll be surprised at the quality for the price that they are.
brittany h.
brittany h.
Lost Creek, WV
Review for: Poster Child
I have the comfort zone palette, and I bought it for the duochrome definer shade.. which is SO AMAZING!! Although it's perfect without it, add a little fix + or something similar and it'll seriously blow your mind! This palette is easily just as good as a lot of high end brands, yet it is only $5!! They are buttery, extremely pigmented, long lasting.. just completely beautiful. I can't get over it, and I had completely given up on drugstore eyeshadows. Wet n Wild definitely knows what they're doing, they easily have the best eyeshadows in the drugstore. I recommend EVERYONE who loves makeup to buy this specific palette. The ONLY downside is that there are no matte shades, therefore you will have to use something else in addition to this palette for a crease shade.. still gets an A++ from me.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Review for: Poster Child
I have the "Comfort Zone" palette and for a drugstore brand, the eyeshadows are pretty good! They are super pigmented and great for creating a smokey eye look. I don't use all four colors at once, although that's what it's intended for. I think you can mix and match certain colors and create some really versatile looks with these shadows. For the price, it's not bad. My one complaint, which is why I took off one star, is that these have A LOT of fallout. Even if I'm careful when applying these shadows, I always end up with a layer of shimmer on my cheek. So if you're going to use these, I suggest doing your eyes before the rest of your face so that you can clean up the excess fallout or cover it up with your foundation/concealer. Overall, though, really good eyeshadows with pretty colors.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Review for: Poster Child
Ok so I am a person that has VERY high expectations when it comes to eyeshadows/any makeup in general so I know the best of the best and the lowest of the lows,the comfort zone palette (not this colorful one) is such a great affordable price,for such great shadows,first of all the duochrome shadow is unbelievably creamy and it's so beautiful,I don't think I've ever seen a duochrome shadow at the drugstore and the texture of these shadows are so ridiculous,it feels like a powder cream If that makes sense,but they are just soooo buttery ugh I really love them and some highend shadows don't even come close to these $4 shadow palettes from wet n wild that come with 8 shadows,you really cannot go wrong with these!
Kla B.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
I have tried it all from urban decay, morphe, too faced, and a few other high end pallets, however none of them have worked quite like these products to make my brown eyes shine and since they are incredible affordable I can make many different looks with the different pallets. The formula is amazing, the pigmentation is amazing, they blend out super easy, and my eyes don't feel weighed down. They also stay in place unlike some of the higher end stuff that I have tried. I have hooded eyes so typically my shadows will crease and bunch up, but not with these. I have purchased so many of the WNW eye shadows and I until someone can show me something better it will be the only ones I purchase.
Paige K.
Paige K.
Palatine, IL
Review for: Poster Child
I saw that the Urban Decay and Wet n Wild Color Icon eyeshadows are now being created in the same labs, so I went out and bought the Petal Pusher and Comfort Zone Palettes to give them a try. When I got home I was immediately impressed by the buttery feel of the shadows and their blendability. Without primer, these shadows faded a little, but there was NO creasing and I still had noticeable makeup on by the end of the day. With primer, these shadows are out of this world. At $5 a palette, they are an absolute steal! The one thing I would note for some of the more conservative is that these palettes have a lot of sparkle, so if you prefer matte shades they may not be the best for you.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Altamonte Springs, FL
I will forever rant and rave about Wet 'n' Wild eyeshadow trios, quads, palettes, all of it! Their shadows play a huge part in my eyeshadow collection as the pigment, texture, and longevity can compare to no other drugstore shadow. The eyeshadows feel creamy upon application and are very easy to work with, as they blend away like a dream. The color payoff is unheard of at the price point these products are usually at. They're extremely long-lasting with no creasing or transfering throughout the day, no matter your skin type. These products are definitely a staple in my routine and I can't help but reach for these over some of my higher-end palettes.
Jonelle S.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
These eight pan palettes by wnw blow my mind every time! I find them at Walgreens @$4.99. This one in particular is almost a dupe for the Urban Decay Electric palette. In fact, I think I reached for this above that one the other day! They are so rich, vibrant,& easy to blend I can't find a reason to not purchase. If the colors intimidate you don't worry. Majority of these palettes by them have neutral shades. My favorite being Comfort Zone. I'd repurchase this if needed. I'm an avid wnw collector so I have to have it all! Even with my new found love for high end brand's wnw will always have a special place in my heart. They've never let me down!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Lapeer, MI
Review for: Poster Child
34577 - Hemporary Solutions palette. I wanted to start getting out of my comfort zone with eye shadow colors, so this was no brainer buy since it has 8 bold colors in it. I happen to be a huge fan of WNW in general, the price point and the quality of their products doesn't disappoint!!! And neither did this!!! All the colors are very pigmented and are very true to the color it looks. I would definitely recommend this 8 color mini-palette to anyone who is unsure of bright bold colors, but wants to play around with them before jumping to buy something highend or even just for budget concussion buyers. You just can't go wrong with WNW!!!
Lizz R.
Lizz R.
Maitland, FL
ARE THESE SUPER PIGMENTED?? Because I'm in love already. I need.
Carlee A.
Carlee A.
Dothan, AL
Is this brand eyeshadow good for the price? Does it blend well and have good pigmentation?
Lots of beauty gurus on YouTube say wet and wild eye shadow is super pigmented and buttery for the price. I was just wondering if its actually worth it and if there's lots of fall out?
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
Fontana, CA
Where can I find this Palette?
Chloe W.
Chloe W.
How do these compare to other eyeshadow from other brands?