BY WET N WILD

Powerfully pigmented, buttery-soft, glides on like a dream. That’s what we dreamed up with our reformulated Color Icon eyeshadows. Our reformulated Color Icon hues come in a mix of coveted colors, from shimmery daytime hues to sultry shades for cocktail hours—including new matte transitional shades for impeccable blending.

Talc, Boron Nitride, Nylon-12, Ethyl Macadamiate, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Phenoxyethanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, o-Cymen-5-ol, Methicone, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Mica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Red 40 Lake/CI 16035, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Black 2/CI 77266, Carmine/CI 75470]. (0815)

Logan C.
fort wayne
Purchased at: Target
I am genuinely beyond shocked at the quality of this palette. The colors are super pigmented and blend so freaking well. There is a bit of kickback but that doesn’t bother me because I’m getting a great quality shadow for a cheap price. I would 100% recommend this to anyone and use it so often.
milagros e.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love wet n wild products. They have some new palettes available right now. wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow 10 Pan Palette : V.I purple, Cosmic collision and Stop playing safe. Stop playing safe is my favorite, the mattes are so easy to blend and the shimmers are really pretty ( I always use Nyx glitter primer). Review and Eye swatches on my channel: Milagros Essentials
Dillon F.
Broomfield
I really enjoyed this product because even though the pan sizes were small, it still was able to give a really nice look and is very easily fit anywhere. If you are a beginner makeup anything I would recommend this for you.
Tori M.
Stanford, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
These were so hyped up on YouTube that I couldn't wait to get one. When I finally got my hands in the rose one, I was disappointed. No matter how much I packed on the pigment, it never built up.
Luiza J.
minneapolis
I love this set. I give 4 stars because it’s a good price for this product and works really good for a cheap set of eyeshadow! I also love this color combo, you can do bunches of different styles!! Perfect for day by day!
Samantha w.
Coldwater, MS
Purchased at: Dollar General
Not quite what I was expecting. The shades themselves are great and this is a nice, neutral, cohesive (except for the blue) palette. I'm a big fan of Wet N Wild, love their Photofocus Foundation, highlighters, the liquid lipsticks, setting sprays... I'm always out to look bangin on a budget. These shadows, however, are a hard pass. They are so powdery, have WAY too much kickback and fallout. Be prepared for the sandstorm you kick up when you go to dip your brush in.
Kelsie M.
buffalo new york
Purchased at: CVS
When Wetnwild came out with these 10 pan palettes they did so good!! The pigmentation is amazing, they are so blendable. You can do so many looks with them and not to mention the price point is fantastic!
Candise F.
Cape Coral, FL
The mattes are pretty pigmented but the shimmers are rather dull in comparison. You really need to layer the shimmers to get them to really show but for the low price it’s worth it.
Katherine R.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
Has everything I need for a basic eye look in one place while being super affordable. The colors and formula are nice and long lasting. Great value for the money.
Becca O.
united states
Purchased at: Walmart
Some of the BEST drugstore eyeshadow palettes hands down. They blend easily, have a ton of pigment and have a beautiful selection to choose from! My absolute go to.