suggested searches

3 star

2 star

1 star

14%

If I could give this zero stars I would. I cannot stand this eyeshadow and will never purchase again. It is more like a clear gel that is sticky with some glitter thrown in. It feels disgusting on the skin and does not work. I will never recommend this to anyone
Amazing! This eyeshadow single is 99 cents! Lol🤣 BUT, I reach for it as almost every day; despite the fact that I have about a million high end shadow palletes. It's the perfect neutral light creamy color (for fair/light skintone it's 1 of thosec" my skin but better" kinda deals. Goes on silky, smooth, and stays all day. No fallout! I use it as a kind of base shadow... Sweeping it all over my eyelids (concentrating on upper brow bone). It helps to blend my other more colorful shadows and provides a low-key kinda browbone matte highlight. *Buy and try it 4 yourself! It's less than a buck so take a gamble lol. I'm positive you'll be happy you did<3
Honestly, for this price, I would buy ten and just enjoy looking at them. It is a great base for my eyelid. It is great for inner corner of the eyes as well. I tend to use this more than my MAC eye shadows.