BY WET N WILD #58 in Eyeshadow

Intensify Your Look with one Swipe Long-wearing crease resistant 2 Wear alone or mix match Infused with Aloe and Coconut Oil, these shimmering glitters with a clear base, glide on and never over-dry. Each glitter shade is long-wearing and crease resistant to keep you looking flawless for hours. Wear alone or mix and match to instantly transform your look from ordinary to fabulous! see more...

• I would love to receive a package 2 Answers
  • Is this good or is it just a glittery mess?5 Answers
  • How do you get this to actually look better? I feel i maybe doing...7 Answers
Gladys G.
Gladys G.
Hayward , CA
I usually don't write 1-star reviews, but wow... this product is one of the worst things I've ever purchased. I wish I could go back in time and have wasted my $1 on something else, anything but this. Looking at it in the pan, the glitter looks super pretty, and that's what sold me! I trusted Wet n Wild as a brand even before they really blew up on social media, because they were consistently good with their products. So I decided to pick up 2 of these pressed glitters. The top layers of them are stunning! Super easy to work with, and I initially thought I was going to love these. Boy was I wrong! Anything past a second use for these and they're terrible! Once the first layer is gone, the rest of the product is gunky, sticky, messy and just overall disappointing. This stuff WILL transfer no matter what you do, because of its base and how it feels like gunky gluestick glue or something. Anyway, do yourself a favor and spend a little more on NYX face and body glitter paired with NYX glue
Kate I.
Kate I.
Ephrata, PA
Review for: Bleached
The pigmentation in this glitter really varies a lot, even within one pan. The top is a solid overspray of glitter, and then there is a glitter gel underneath it. The gel is very much like Vaseline-- it sticks, but with no drying, and so the product transfers to your top lid and into the crease if you put it on your lid proper. It also pulls up and base shadow, both during transfer and when you try to apply it overtop of a base shadow. If you are just using this, then it is easy to tap into your lid with your fingers. I have never had any luck when trying to use a brush, even to pat it on like you would do with loose glitter on top of a glitter primer. In the photo, the red (Vices) is the top overspray, and the gold (Brass) is closer to the bottom. Both decent pigmentation, for this time. When I washed my hands to remove the swatches, it took a few swipes with soap to break down the Vaseline gel, which spread the glitter all over my hand before it would wash off.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Cruelty free brand for anyone that cares. Can b found in any drugstore/Walmart. tip: buy when drugstores have sales. Hit stores that sell b/c if it sits for a while, it hardens. Found mine in Walgreens for 49c each. Currently on the Walgreens site for sale for 79c. However it does retail for $1 putting it at 5 cents/.01 oz. very affordable. Possible allergies to watch for: Sorbic Acid. Ethylhexyl palmitate, polybutene, microcrystalline wax, phenoxyethanol are irritants to skin. Not for people with sensitive skin. Feels very heavy on lids b/c of microcrystalline in wax. If applied with flat brush, it picks up and goes on lids patchy. Waxy texture makes glitter stick to the hairs of brush & not on lid. Best way to apply is with tip of finger but beware of glitter sticking to the finger b/c it's hard to take off. Creases if used by itself. Use w/ shadow to set wax for more comfort & fix patchiness . Smoke out at ends. Don't use under eyes.
Ash M.
Ash M.
Eastaboga, AL
The price is great but of course lets face it you always have to keep in mind that you get what you pay for. The glitter shows more color than what you actually get once you use it. As soon as you open it its beautiful with color dab your tool in to use and you quickly wipe away the colorful glitter and basically you can see the best application will be the first. After the first application u wipe the top layer away and what u see after that is a much duller color. Seems they add a top layer of glitter to make it more appealing to the eye to buy. Its a sticky paste that u have to add a powder base to in order for it not to wipe away. And its just plain sticky and unappealing. Wet and wild is great for the kids i bought it for holloween. Adults do not think you can depend on this brand for all day wear. You can do much better with a little extra cash. You get extra wear and better quality. Again u get what u pay for. This is $1 or less
Noemi H.
Noemi H.
I really had my hopes up when I got this product since I had heard reviews about how much they loved it & everything so I figured I would give it a shot. I tried applying it with my fingers at first & since that didnt work I tried with a brush but it didn't work out at all. First off, it goes on very patchy I tried building it up but the more I did that, the more it came off. It also started creasing & transferring almost instantly I couldn't even bling since it would transfer. The consistensy is very sticky it's vasically like vasiline with glitter dumped in it. Not trying to be mean but that's literly what it feels like. I don't recommend it at all. They do have pretty colors but they just aren't worth it. Maybe if they change the formula I'll try it again.
Zakiya B.
Zakiya B.
Edgewater Prk, NJ
Review for: Glitter Binge
I purchased two of these like 2 years ago before I really knew how to do makeup . And when I first used them I was annoyed because when I purchased them I was expecting it to be like a full on glitter shadow . But to my dissatisfaction I found that it's basically just a tacky gloss with a few and I mean a very few glitter specs in it . But the plus side is that since I have learned how to do makeup I realized I could use this as a glittery shadow adhesive . So when I'm using any metallic or glittery based eye shadows the ones that are harder to pack on and adhere to eyelids . I just dab this product on the part of my eye I want to shadow to adhere to and it makes it easier to pack on and the shadow looks more vibrant because of that .
Swalihah A.
Swalihah A.
Review for: Spiked
I just bought this today, and decided to do a test run. Now right away, before I even applied it to my eyelids, I found a lot of the glitter was falling off my fingers.

I swiped it over my eyelid and the glitter was so dry it was immediately falling off! I decided to give it another try, and I'm glad I did. The top layer is basically dry glitter but right below that is the glitter infused with something that will let it stay longer on your lids. Now it's not the best quality, but for $1.09, I'd say it's a pretty great deal. I'd buy again.

P.S. it's meant to go over eyeshadow and/or primer, it's not a great standalone product. (In the photo I tried it on without anything under, fallout is huge). Also the item itself is pretty small.
Siterria N.
Siterria N.
Pembroke Park, FL
When CVS Pharmacy Has A CRAZY🙃 Beauty Deal From (8/22-8/28/2016) On Milani, E.L.F. & WetNWild Beauty Products & You're A Hugh Drug Store Hoarder & Love Your CVS Beauty Club Rewards & Perks Like I Do Than You Will Understand Why I'm Writing This Review So ALL Week (8/22-8/28/2016) At CVS They Have All "WETNWILD" Beauty Products At "Buy One Get One Free" So You Know I Had To Take Advantage in This Deal So Today I Picked Up Two Glitters ✨ in "Groupie & Brass" & Two Neutral Nail Polish Colors & I'm planning on creating a makeup eye look with glitter and what what to kick it off with this GORGEOUS Hot Pink Glitter In "Groupie"😜💕 For Only $1.27 Buy One Get One Free" At CVS Pharmacy! So I Can't Wait To Test This Beauty 💖 Out!
Sameen L.
Sameen L.
So i finally purchased this glitter shadow after eyeing it multiple times when i'm at the drugstore. it was only 1.09 at my local target so honestly, WHY NOT? i swatched it immediately. my initial reaction was the shadow itself is definitely textured, almost a gel like feel with glitter. when applied on the back of my kind, it was basically glitter with glue already on it. its not one swipe and you have the entire thing glitter like you see on social media but it is a beautiful color and it seems to apply nicely. i have not applied it on my eyes but i would use a flat brush to apply this, no spray or glue seems necessary. i hope they come out with more colors.
Reyna R.
Reyna R.
Okay I wanted to love this product, I mean the first time I tried it I wanted it to be like " omg yasss girl make it work" but honestly the outcome wasn't that. While I could make it work, the glitter itself isn't good. It's so hard to work with I tried using my fingers, a brush, and other things but the outcome was the same not a lot of product was coming out. The only way I could make it work was by put it on my eyelid fir then putting some sort of gold shadow over it but even with that it didn't last long and just went every where. Maybe it was just me who couldn't make it work but this was such a disappointment, even with the price being so great and all.
Amy D.
Amy D.
ESPANOLA, NM
Do you love the price on the suckers?
Liza P.
Liza P.
Triangle, VA
What's your favorite shade?
Guadalupe G.
Guadalupe G.
Oakland, CA
What is your favorite color ??
krystal ☺.
krystal ☺.
Do they have different colors?
Lizz R.
Lizz R.
Maitland, FL
Omg how much each ? And around how many shades are in the line