Makeupwet n wild
Color Icon Collection 10-Pan Eyeshadow Palette,Rose in the Air10 ea

Wet n Wild Color Icon Collection 10-Pan Eyeshadow Palette,Rose in the Air1.0 ea

Powerfully pigmented, buttery-soft, glides on like a dream. That's what we dreamed up with our reformulated Color Icon eyeshadows. Our reformulated Color Icon hues come in a mix of coveted colors, from shimmery daytime hues to sultry shades for...

Should I review the wet n wild rose in the air eyeshadow palette ? Wet n Wild Color Icon Collection 10-Pan Eyeshadow Palette,Rose in the Air1.0 ea
Start your review of Wet n Wild Color Icon Collection 10-Pan Eyeshadow Palette,Rose in the Air1.0 ea!
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,497 reviews
Wet n Wild Color Icon Collection 10-Pan Eyeshadow Palette,Rose in the Air1.0 ea uploaded by Jacqueline P.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Wet n Wild Color Icon Collection 10-Pan Eyeshadow Palette,Rose in the Air1.0 ea
I purchased the Wet N Wild Rose in the Air eyeshadow palette over a year ago when I started wearing makeup again. This palette is the perfect size- it’s small but enough to use it for quite awhile. The colors are pigmented and versatile for wearing any time of the year. The eyeshadow is creamy and goes on nicely. It would be a good eyeshadow palette for anyone to have, no matter your makeup experience level. It was also extremely affordable. I definitely recommend it!
Sonakshi P.
Redmond, WA
Wet n Wild Color Icon Collection 10-Pan Eyeshadow Palette,Rose in the Air1.0 ea uploaded by Sonakshi P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Pack of 2-Wet n Wild Color Icon Collection 10-Pan Eyeshadow Palette,Rose in the Air1.0 ea
𝙋𝙧𝙀𝙨 : βœ… Decent palette - It comes with 2 transition shades, 6 matte shades and 2 shimmery shades. βœ… Pocket friendly - Wet n Wild is on sale many times through the year. This palette retails for $5.99 but I bought it for $3.50. βœ… The shades are pigmented. βœ… You can create 3-4 different looks with the shades in this palette. βœ… Lasts long when topped with a setting spray. π˜Ύπ™€π™£π™¨: ❌ Some shades (maroon and shade below it light brown) are a bit powdery to work with and can be difficult to blend. You can absolutely make it work with a setting spray on you makeup brush. 😊 π™Šπ™«π™šπ™§π™–π™‘π™‘ 𝙏𝙝𝙀π™ͺπ™œπ™π™©π™¨: It is a great product and totally worth the price. I would recommend it for some one who is starting out with make up.
Sammy E.
White Plains, NY
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: Wet n Wild Color Icon 10-Pan Eyeshadow Palette,Not a Basic Peach1.0 ea
I remember trying this palette for the first time and not having any expectations. I was blown away by the pigmentation that the shadows had and how easily blend-able they were. Great price point, definitely would get it again! It is up there in quality with Urban Decay shadows! Wet n Wild Color Icon Collection 10-Pan Eyeshadow Palette,Rose in the Air1.0 ea
Destiny G.
Hoffman Est, IL
This is a great eyeshadow palette for someone who is more on the go due to the size and also the limited shades. Would also be great for beginners! The formula of the shades are nice but they’re not the best although that’s to be expected because it is only $5. But if you’re just looking for something quick and to do the job nicely this is perfect for you!
Danimakeup 8.
San Pablo, CA
Wet n Wild Color Icon Collection 10-Pan Eyeshadow Palette,Rose in the Air1.0 ea uploaded by Danimakeup 8.
Purchased at: Walmart
Very good pigmentation and they last long and easy to blend, I love it and they are super cheap and if they have fall per they are super pigmented πŸ‘ . Son sΓΊper pigmentadas y muy econΓ³micas 😍 tienen caΓ­da ,pero no me molesta son pigmentadas πŸ‘
Hannah N.
This palette is super great for those who know the more expensive palette it's a dupe of, or those just starting off with makeup. It's very easy to blend, and offers a range of colors that caters to anyone's taste in nude eye makeup. The eyeshadows are pigmented, but can kick up a little in the pan. Definitely a great palette!
Katrina K.
Belleville
Purchased at: CVS
When this first came out years ago i went every where trying to find this pallet. Its a super affordable dupe for ABH Modern Rennisance pallet. The shades are nicely pigmented. Not over kill. Blend seamlessly. Does take a little bit of building up but that doesn't bother me at all, I actually prefer it that way. Shades are gorgeous and nice and compact. Easy to travel with.
Mary G.
Oneonta, AL
Nice pallete for those starting out. The colors are nice and they do show up on the eye. It is a bit powdery though. You are getting your money's worth for sure.
Angi D.
Milan, TN
Wet n Wild Color Icon Collection 10-Pan Eyeshadow Palette,Rose in the Air1.0 ea uploaded by Angi D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Pack of 4-Wet n Wild Color Icon Collection 10-Pan Eyeshadow Palette,Rose in the Air1.0 ea
I bought this a few months ago because I needed the reds it has. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this palette!!! It does have fallout and the formula isn’t high end but neither is the price. I did find that I could spray my brush with setting spray and it fixed all the issues I was having with it. The colors are awesome!
Leichla C.
Philadelphia, PA
Beautiful eyeshadow I loved the products Wet n Wild Color Icon Collection 10-Pan Eyeshadow Palette,Rose in the Air1.0 ea the eyeshadow have good pigments and good prices
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
ahana D.