BY WET N WILD

Ask any makeup artist, and they’ll tell you: brows frame and define your entire face. This amazing formula has everything you need to get those suckers in shape! It’s got beeswax to tame those unruly hairs, seal in moisture, and prevent pore clogging, while gliding on silky-smooth. It’s got carnauba wax to give those beautiful hairs a high-gloss shine that lasts all day. And, last but not least, it’s got your amazing brows to work with – otherwise, there would be no point!

Ceresin, Petrolatum, Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid

• Do I need to use a brow wax or gel after using these?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good pencil to use in my waterline. Is th...1 Answers
  • Are these long lasting? I live in a humid area and don't want to ...1 Answers
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills, MI
I purchased the coloricon Brow Shaper because I have full eyebrows that tend to get unruly. Regular brow gels often get a bit crispy and flake which I don't like but I didn't want to invest in a brow pomade or kit because I already have a brow powde I like. This pencil with a waxy clear substance seemed like the perfect solution; and it is.

The pencil is a simple white painted wooden fat (jumbo) pencil with a clear cap. The wax is soft and feels a bit like vaseline (but firmer) or candle wax, it doesn't have smell, but if you really put your nose in it, it smells a bit like a crayon. You get 1,8 grams of product and it's made out of different types of waxes like Petrolatum and bees wax. It's applies completely clear.

I fill in my brows first, and then go over my brows with this pencil and brush everything in place. It hold my brows gently, it does not give a strong hold. But good enough to keep my eyebrows looking nice and clean. After it dries the brows feel soft and it doesn't feel like there is anything on it. Since it doesn't feel crispy or dry, it also doesn't flake or ball up. It lasts all day and doesn't influence how my brow powder performes underneath.

All in all, It's a wonderful product for people who already have a brow powder or pencil they love, but do have unruly brows. It's easy to apply, invisibly, lasts all day and cheap to boot. Wet N Wild Color Icon Brow Shaper
Srin Y.
Herndon, VA
The colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
Elyse B.
Winooski, VT
This is a great drugstore find for the price. I use it with all of my other brow products to create shape within my brow. Please note that with this product you do have to use a sharpener. The sharpener needs to have a bigger hole as this is not a standard size pencil it is larger than most.
MsOnfiyah G.
Great, great, great product to use. Especially great for the waterline. Lots of mua's are using this pencil to line their waterlines with it. It opens the eyes giving them a bigger illusion. Great product!
Nella C.
Greensboro, NC
I wasn’t crazy about this product. Was hoping for more but I didn’t spend a lot on the pencil so no hard feelings . They’re affordable how ever I think the product needs to be tweeked a bit ! For tan skin anyways
Taylor F.
Lancaster, SC
this works okay i have used better eyebrow products than this but i would definitely recommend it to my friends and family because it doesn’t fail me i just prefer other products when i can get my hands on them
Danielle W.
Louisville, KY
I like this product but I don’t love it. It seems to be more of a balm consistency which was a turn off for me. It leaves as shiny look instead of a matte finish which I didn’t really care for. Cons are it is easy to apply and it doesn’t have a oily smell like most do.
Jessica M.
Denver, CO
Love this to define my eyebrows ! I feel like it’s the prefect finishing touch to my eyebrows , would definitely recommend and have already recommended to my friends!
Lisa C.
Covington, GA
This brow shaper is really nice I use it as my brow bone highlighter once it's sharpened with a nice point it glides on perfect and fits to the shape of your brows
Courtney M.
I was not the biggest fan of this product. It was hard to sharpen and didn’t seem to hold my brows in place all day. I picked this up during a sale at Walgreens I believe so it wasn’t a huge loss for me that it didn’t work. I wouldn’t recommend this product if you want true hold.
Stacy C.
Is this like a balm that holds eyebrows in place or a a highlighter type product?
Anyely N.
Jamaica, NY
Does it come in brown??????
Maria L.
I've never used a pencil to draw in my brows I want to begin and wanted to know if you'd recommend this product? Is this a product worth buying?
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
Do I need to use a brow wax or gel after using these?
Xenia L.
Is there a big color selection?