BY WET N WILD

Ask any makeup artist, and they’ll tell you: brows frame and define your entire face. This amazing formula has everything you need to get those suckers in shape! It’s got beeswax to tame those unruly hairs, seal in moisture, and prevent pore clogging, while gliding on silky-smooth. It’s got carnauba wax to give those beautiful hairs a high-gloss shine that lasts all day. And, last but not least, it’s got your amazing brows to work with – otherwise, there would be no point!

Ceresin, Petrolatum, Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid

• This is good for just managing really thick brows?1 Answers
  • Do I need to use a brow wax or gel after using these?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good pencil to use in my waterlin...1 Answers
Wet N Wild Color Icon Brow Shaper
  • "I purchased 623A Brunettes Do It Better...this is a great buy! Formula is so creamy so applying is very easy. Liner does not pull or hurt. The brush is the perfect size and feels good. You will need a light hand when applying...a little will go a long way with this one." in 18 reviews
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills , MI
I purchased the coloricon Brow Shaper because I have full eyebrows that tend to get unruly. Regular brow gels often get a bit crispy and flake which I don't like but I didn't want to invest in a brow pomade or kit because I already have a brow powde I like. This pencil with a waxy clear substance seemed like the perfect solution; and it is.

The pencil is a simple white painted wooden fat (jumbo) pencil with a clear cap. The wax is soft and feels a bit like vaseline (but firmer) or candle wax, it doesn't have smell, but if you really put your nose in it, it smells a bit like a crayon. You get 1,8 grams of product and it's made out of different types of waxes like Petrolatum and bees wax. It's applies completely clear.

I fill in my brows first, and then go over my brows with this pencil and brush everything in place. It hold my brows gently, it does not give a strong hold. But good enough to keep my eyebrows looking nice and clean. After it dries the brows feel soft and it doesn't feel like there is anything on it. Since it doesn't feel crispy or dry, it also doesn't flake or ball up. It lasts all day and doesn't influence how my brow powder performes underneath.

All in all, It's a wonderful product for people who already have a brow powder or pencil they love, but do have unruly brows. It's easy to apply, invisibly, lasts all day and cheap to boot. Wet N Wild Color Icon Brow Shaper
Miranda V.
Review for: Wet N Wild Color Icon Brow Shaper, C631 A Clear Conscience, 0.06 oz more...
Wet n Wild is one of my favorite drug store brands! The makeup starts out as cheap as one dollar and even their most expensive makeup is no more than ten dollars. I love their brow kits and brow gel and I HIGHLY recommend their highlighting palette!
Sierra G.
Elko, NV
I’m not completely opposed to this product, but I’m not completely into it, either. I thought this would be a good brow primer but it just makes everything slip around. It makes your brows almost..oily? So product does not stay put.
Selena R.
jordan
Good for beginners and is a little hard to apply. When I say that I mean the product itself is a little stiff and hard. I don’t think I would buy this product personally again. Very inexpensive though!
Lourdez R.
Stockton, CA
I am blessed with very full and thick eyebrows. This product manages to shape and tame my eyebrows. Best of all the price is very affordable! I love the quality and have definitely recommended this product to my friends
Mercii M.
peoria il
I only used it once but it worked ok very pigmented but it was very cheat I don’t think I’d buy it again I got it from the dollar store packaging was decent. I don’t recommend unless you need something quick and cheap
Taylor F.
Lancaster, SC
this works okay i have used better eyebrow products than this but i would definitely recommend it to my friends and family because it doesn’t fail me i just prefer other products when i can get my hands on them
Ashley G.
Frackville, PA
This product was being discontinued so I took the opportunity to try it out. I did not like the oily look to my eyebrows and it didn't really seem to help with the shape of my eyebrows. I will try to use it again and hope for a different result. I do appreciate that they don't test on animals, which they make very clear on their label.
Danielle W.
Louisville, KY
I like this product but I don’t love it. It seems to be more of a balm consistency which was a turn off for me. It leaves as shiny look instead of a matte finish which I didn’t really care for. Cons are it is easy to apply and it doesn’t have a oily smell like most do.
Jane B.
I really think this product is great, especially if you need something quick and easy! It lasts on my face for over 12 hours!Originally, I was using the NYX wax pencil, but felt like they were asking a steep price. You can find this at Walmart for $1.99. I am on my second pencil, and will definitely keep it on hand.
Stacy C.
Is this like a balm that holds eyebrows in place or a a highlighter type product?
Anyely N.
Jamaica, NY
Does it come in brown??????
Maria L.
I've never used a pencil to draw in my brows I want to begin and wanted to know if you'd recommend this product? Is this a product worth buying?
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
Do I need to use a brow wax or gel after using these?
Xenia L.
Is there a big color selection?