BY WET N WILD #11 in Bronzer

Sunset tan! The grand daddy of the bronzer world! This big, hunky guy is the perfect man: he’s healthy for you (dermatologist-tested), not slimy (oil-free), has a great pedigree (winner of The Oprah Magazine O-Ward). Plus, he’ll always complement how you look!

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Octinoxate 5 % Oxybenzone 1.5 % INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Mica, Boron Nitride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Methicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alumina, Bisabolol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891]

• Which color would be the most cool toned? 1 Answers
  • Would this show up medium skin like NC30? Thanks! Also, is it mat...4 Answers
  • I've been wondering about this bronzer, I'm hoping someone can te...1 Answers
Jennifer C.
Tewksbury, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ll start this by saying that I’m generally a matte bronzer type of gal, but out of the few shimmer bronzers that I do own & enjoy, this happens to be one! The $3.99 price point is undoubtedly a main factor in why I enjoy the bronzer so much. This bronzer has the right amount of shimmer to it without it being chunky, patchy, glittery, or any of the main things people steer away from when it comes to using a bronzer. The color of the bronzer is great - it’s definitely a warm tone bronzer, but doesn’t leave you with an orange finish. There are 3 shades of this bronzer for light, medium to dark medium. So though there are options, it’s still limited to few skin tones that can use the product. I do have to say that because of preference, I do only wear this bronzer during the summer months. It does a great job warming up the face, giving you a glow and bronze that is reflective in the sun. I tend to stick to more cool tone and definitely matte bronzers in the winter months.
april n.
Forest lake , MN
Review for: Ticket to Brazil
This is my absolute FAVORITE bronzer, for multiple reasons! It was very dark, yet not too overpowering for my pale skin and it gave me a very bronzed look, which I was looking for. I don’t like bronzers that have such a strong red tint to them - and this one I haven’t had that problem with. Who wants to look red/orange when you are trying to achieve a bronzed look? Aside from that, it is extremely budget friendly, I believe I got this for $5 at Dollar General. Wet n Wild has always been one of my go-to brands because of their affordability, convenience and all the fact that they are (and always have been) cruelty free. I would definitely suggest this to anyone who is looking to achieve a beautiful bronzed look. I would definitely suggest this bronzer in the summertime rather than the winter time for a more *natural* bronzed look.
Caitlin P.
Shakopee, MN
Review for: Reserve Your Cabana
THROW OUT YOUR EXPENSIVE BRONZERS!! (don't actually, they were spendy!!) BUT don't waste your money anymore on those perfectly packed but slightly deceiving golden monsters! This bronzer is my new best friend, its affordable and incredibly light on your skin. It leaves the most natural glow I've gotten since I came back to the mainland from the islands!! I find myself ditching my highlighter completely and just using this because of its beautiful iridescent glow. I'm hooked, bye bye $40 compacts!
Tabatha R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I mostly love any wet n wild products, they are affordable, great for anyone who is just beginning on the makeup group and doesn't want to expend a fortune. This product is not bad,but I have tried better. For me, I feel it is really unnoticeable when you put it on, and like I need to be retouching it often. Besides that the color is good and at an affordable price.
Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Reserve Your Cabana
I have the shade reserve your cabana I'm not sure why I never picked this up before ! It's amazing I have a light to medium skin tone with olive undertones and this works great as an all over face finishing powder .it gives a beautiful glow to the skin without sparkles or shimmers. I recommend it to all skin tones I think it would sit nicely as a finishing powder for most .could be a nice bronzer for very fair skintones.it is built up nicely
Gabriella R.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Bikini Contest
To be completely honest there will never be a bronzer that has my heaet like the peach bronzer from two faced BUT 1. Its discontinued and 2. I truly cannot afford two faced in this phase of my life, so I turn to drigstore makeup and to be honest this bronzer is life for drugstore makeup. Its my crack, my addiction, my life. Its all I wear in summer. Its so bad when u open it, it smells like sun lotion and summer lol. It enhances and gives a natural glow/bronzing look while giving a shimmer. I love it tbh.
Amy M.
Jermyn
Review for: Ticket to Brazil
I love this bronzer. The size of this product is unbelievable for the very little price you pay. It has a beautiful warm tone which is perfect to warm up the skin. It's applies nicely and isn't patchy. I would definitely buy again, but because of the size this product will last me a very long time.
Jennifer S.
Sun Prairie, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Wet n Wild Color Icon Collection Bronzer SPF 15, Ticket To Brazil [739], 1 ea
I HATE this bronzer. There is nothing that I like about this product except the price point. Not only is this product super powdery, it had very little to no pigment on the skin at all. When I try picking up the product with a brush it comes off very powdery and when I tap off the excess, it all falls off the brush and what is left for application, has a ton of fallout all over the place. When I use this my counter is covered in powder! I’ve even tried multiple brushes from coarse to fine and fluffy. No change. I’m just going to toss this in the garbage, not worth the $5
Danie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Charlie K.
Rogers, AR
Review for: Reserve Your Cabana
I wouldn't call the shade Reserve Your Cabana a bronzer shade, because it is very light. Too light for even pale skin. I actually use this as a finishing powder. It has a similar effect as the Hourglass powders. It does have a slight shimmer in it so if that's not your thing, I would steer clear. But since I have oily skin, I can only use matte foundations although I don't always enjoy the very dry look of them. This powder helps offset the dry look and leaves my skin glowing for a tenth of the price of the Hourglass powders!
kelly p.
Has anyone tried the reserve your cabana one? I know it's not bronzer but 've heard that t's a great everyday hilighter.
Elizabeth S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What features do you contour most?
Erika H.
Does anybody know of the best brush to use with this bronzer?
Arcadia P.
Charlotte, NC
Does anyone know if it looks cakey after a while?
Jimmaria F.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I purchase this?