Wet n Wild Color Icon Bronzer uploaded by Erin Z.Wet n Wild Color Icon Bronzer uploaded by Natalie a.
2 colors available

BY WET N WILD #65 in Bronzer

• Is this the darkest shade they have. If not what shade would someon...1 Answers
  • Is amazonian clay a better fit this Wet-N-Wild co...Be the first to answer!
  • Is this really comparable to amazonian clay??????1 Answers
Ami D.
Ami D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually don't use it for a bronzer - I use it as a face powder - I use it for the Wayne Goss Method. This is where I put on my moisturizer/sunscreen and then put on a layer of powder (THIS) and then put on my foundation. I find that my foundation stays on all day. It does not budge and while my oil breaks out - it still feels dewy and not oily ( trust me, there's a big difference).

Note: Only dry-ish foundations work with this method - BB creams slide off since they have sunscreen and that is oily.
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
S San Fran, CA
This is a great product but to me this is not a bronzer. This is more of a bronzer toper for a little shine or for darker skin tones a nice bronzer highlight. It does not need to be built up. You should defiantly use a light hand with this. It is not easy to find, I had to get mine on AMAZON but they are really good. Defiantly a must buy if you like this kind of product,
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
Hillsdale, IL
When I'm looking for a little warmth to add to my makeup routine I've found that this wet and wild bronzer is the way to go. Not only is it affordable but stacks up to some of the sephora generics which are usually higher pigmented and tend to help you stray from the caked on look. For the price I would say this would be my go to bronzer.
Maria Laura R.
Maria Laura R.
Orlando, FL
I love the wet n wild product. Its a very nice product thats very cheap and affordable. This bronzer is pigmented and I have a light skin tone so I like the way it looks on my skin. I think it can look a bit faker than some other brands though so it would more likely be worth the investment to purchase something a bit better in quality.
Alma V.
Alma V.
North Fort Myers, FL
Not used any of those two but I would like to try them since that brand I like very much you do not the palette of illuminators and shadows but I lack to have a tan of that brand what happens is that I am new in this makeup and I try to buy from The brands that recommend you tuber a sie is that I hope to soon try a wet n wild bronzer
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Acworth, GA
Review for: Color Icon Bronzer Pressed Powder Goddess 742A 0.14 oz; 4 g
This is too dark for my skin tone, so it looks quite harsh on my skin. I am very pale with sensitive, combination, acne prone skin. The packaging is basic, the product is a decent value, but overall it is just "okay." I would recommend this to someone with darker skin than myself or someone with a tan.
dale a.
dale a.
Umatilla, FL
if you like to use a bronzer then you should try this one its by wet an wild.Its one of the best one out there, it applies wonderfully and yes it stay true to its color. also its a shimmery finish.. and the price isn't bad either.. I would definitely recommend this product to others
Jo Ann F.
Jo Ann F.
Turnersville , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This I am not a huge fan of this. Very powdery and you really have to work it in as it will just brush away
The brush that comes with it is useless. If you can get it to work it does ok. It is very inexpensive so that's a good thing, but you will get frustrated with the fallout
Emily P.
Emily P.
Thomaston, CT
I love wet n wild products because for a shockingly great price, the quality of most of the products you get is beyond what you'd expect. the bronzer I had gotten wasn't too dark and wasn't too sparkly, which is something that I have struggled with when it comes to bronzers.
Esther S.
Esther S.
Modesto, CA
This bronzer is a very neutral color and perfect if you want a little extra for your tan skin, but not too much. A downside is that it is not very flashy, but that is also a pro. Since it is not too flashy, it makes for an awesome contouring tool and I will purchase again.
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For this being an affordable brand, how well does this work ?
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this the darkest shade they have. If not what shade would someone recommend for deeper skin complexions. Also where could I find this at?
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Madison, IN
Is this really comparable to amazonian clay??????
Angela T.
Angela T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is amazonian clay a better fit this Wet-N-Wild color Icon Bronzer for darker skin tones?