BY WET N WILD #18 in Bronzer

Sunset tan! The grand daddy of the bronzer world! This big, hunky guy is the perfect man: he’s healthy for you (dermatologist-tested), not slimy (oil-free), has a great pedigree (winner of The Oprah Magazine O-Ward). Plus, he’ll always complement how you look!

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Octinoxate 5 % Oxybenzone 1.5 % INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Mica, Boron Nitride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Methicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alumina, Bisabolol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891]

• Which color would be the most cool toned? 1 Answers
  • Would this show up medium skin like NC30? Thanks! Also, is it mat...4 Answers
  • I've been wondering about this bronzer, I'm hoping someone can te...1 Answers
Ngoc L.
I bought two of these in Reserve Your Cabana and Ticket to Brazil awhile back during a BOGOF sale at CVS. You get a lot of product (13 grams) for the price. Reserve Your Cabana is too light to be considered a bronzer on me but I like using it to set my under eye area and as a very subtle highlight. Ticket to Brazil is a nice bronzer that isn't too orange on me with very, very slight shimmer that is hardly noticeable when applied. Reason I gave these.three stars is that they break easily. I didn't drop them and was careful handling them since I read about them shattering. Still, even with my cautiousness these broken on me soon after buying them. I was able to repress them but they're not amazing products that I needed to salvage. Also, I don't think the SPF 15 is a selling point as you would have to apply all over the face to get some protection.
Danet R.
Las Vegas, NV
This is for Reserve Your Cabana, I bought this with no expectation. I had orginally bought it because I am obssessed with Hourglass Ambient lighting powders. However at 45 dollars I decided to check the dupes first. Probably will invest in it, however this product I will say has become my new fav makeup!

I have oily and acne prone skin, so was finishing up some breakouts. I put this on in the evening since my skin need a touch up and was going out. I thought why not? Plus I didn't feel like putting on more makeup and my skin was looking awfully flat. I put it on all over and noticed my skin looked different. Was scared originally with the glitter but it's soft, my skin looked radiant! So after two weeks now this still keeps going strong for setting and my skin in pics looks amazing! Worth the try!
Brianna A.
Brooklyn
My absolute favorite!!! I live in NY and its usually around $3-4 (depending on where you are, with tax included) you can't beat that price! I always get complimented on it. I'm a big fan of drug store makeup! It goes on nice and even, and gives you a perfect glow! It has shimmer in it for those of you that don't like that though, keep that in mind! I buy this religiously. It does break easily though. I usually put some witch hazel on it and squish it back into place and let it dry, or you can use alcohol I guess! I use "Ticket to Brazil" for the record. I'm fairer but it gives me the color I like and sometimes I use "Bikini Contest" I believe its called for a cheek bone definer/blush! Good luck!
Karen T.
This is one of the best drugstore bronzers I've tried. I use the Bikini Contest shade and I find that it works best for medium and tanned skin tones. It is definitely buildable and stays true to color after wearing it for a long period of time. I love it for bronzing and for contouring my cheeks, I love it as a transition color in my crease as well. It looks amazing with natural or bronzy makeup looks. It has a satin texture, very easy to blend, and love that its a matte bronzer. It is very affordable and honestly you're really getting your money worth cause its a pretty good size so it lasts for quite a while. This is one of my go to products and I would repurchase it over and over again.
Lina C.
I bought this bronzer in Bikini Contest after trying it in the lighter shade, Ticket to Brazil. That didn't work out because it was exactly in my NC40 skintone, and therefore didn't show up on me.

Unfortunately, this bronzer is also not quite dark enough for me. It is darker than my skintone for sure, but it's not dramatic enough for me to like it. Also, similar to the other shade, the shimmer in this is very subtle and not noticeable.

If you are my shade or deeper, and enjoy more dramatic looking bronzers, save your money and go for NYC bronzer in the shade Sunny instead. If you are lighter than me or prefer subtle bronzers, this one is a great choice from the drugstore.
Mona T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Originally had "Bikini Contest", the darker bronzer. I like it, but on my skin I feel like it's too much in the reddish side, so I can't build up on it too much. But with a light hand, it looks nice on my tanned skin.

I bought "Ticket to Brazil", the lighter bronzer, hoping this one will have less of a red tone. But unfortunately this bronzer is too light for my summer skin. It has more of a shimmer than "Bikini Contest" so I think it'll be a nice glowy bronzer for people with lighter skin tones. This one wasn't red toned which is nice.

If Wet and Wild had a non-red based "bikini contest" shade, it would be great. Or a darker @Ticket to Brazil".
Sianna W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use it as a highlighter and GIRL is it poppin like it's only $4 but it could honestly retail for a much higher price. It's very buildable to the point where if you don't want a very visible highlight, you could still use this if you lightly apply it and if you do want a highlight that can blind people then this is for a good product for you as well. Because of the SPF however it smells like sunscreen which is bad if you don't like scented products but good if you love the beach and anything that reminds you of it (like me lmao) Overall it's amazing and idk how they made it that cheap but I'm definitely buying this as soon as I run out
Sheeba H.
Canton, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have shade ticket to Brazil and it does same as my hourglass ambient powder does , it gives glow without any shimmer . It covers nicely , kind of melts on ur face , is not Chaky at all . I use it different ways each time I use it . Sometimes I contour with it , sometimes I bronze with it or sometimes just instead of face powder I slightly dust it all over my face . Plus the price is amazing and with sales almost all times at CVS or Rith Aid you get it for less than 5$ , can anything beat that
I am almost done with my first box and I am about to get second one , can't live with it ..
Nikk A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my secret weapon. Sometimes I don't feel like putting a whole face on for work, so I use bronzer in the place of my foundation for an all over subtle glow. Everyone thinks I'm younger than I am and I'm pretty sure it's this product. It last FOREVER too! I have a couple of lighter colors that I use as highlighters under my foundation for when I'm feeling really fancy. They're priced so reasonably, you can add as many as you'd like to your collection. Give one a try! Rite aid often has sales, so that's where I usually pick them up though I've had 2 for 2 years now!
Amanda W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Wet N Wild Coloricon Bronzer is a good deal! I have the shade #739 Ticket To Brazil and it is a nice dark peach, brown shade. I think it has just the right amount of pigmentation that you would want in a bronzer, so it is very buildable. It has shimmer in it, which is nice for a bronzer. You just wouldn't want to use it for your contour. I'm actually very surprised that a bronzer so affordable doesn't look orange on me! It is pretty powdery but I think a lot of drugstore products are. I can still work with it though! Great product!
kelly p.
Has anyone tried the reserve your cabana one? I know it's not bronzer but 've heard that t's a great everyday hilighter.
Elizabeth S.
What features do you contour most?
Erika H.
Does anybody know of the best brush to use with this bronzer?
Arcadia P.
Charlotte, NC
Does anyone know if it looks cakey after a while?
Jimmaria F.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I purchase this?