BeautyEyeEyeshadow PalettesEyeshadow Palettes
Wet n Wild Color Icon 5-Pan Eyeshadow Palette - Sundaze - 021oz

Wet n Wild Color Icon 5-Pan Eyeshadow Palette - Sundaze - 0.21oz

Our Color Icon 5-Pan Shadow Palette features a completely vegan, richly pigmented and buttery-smooth formula in matte, satin, shimmer and glitter finishes. Great combinations come in five? the points on a star, boy and girl bands, and now these perfectly curated palettes! From essential transitions to high-impact glitters and everything in between, we curated our palettes to feature everyday and ultra-glam shades in cool, warm and neutral tones, offering versatile looks at unbeatable value. The formula delivers long-lasting wear, soft-glide application and seamless blending ? and did we mention these are completely vegan and cruelty free? Rediscover the original Color Icon with these 5/5 star palettes!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wet n Wild Color Icon 5-Pan Eyeshadow Palette - Sundaze - 0.21oz!
How would you rate this product?
Tricia B.
Rochester, NY
Wet n Wild Color Icon 5-Pan Eyeshadow Palette - Sundaze - 0.21oz uploaded by Tricia B.
Purchased at: Amazon
These shadows are incredible quality! The low price is super bonus! I purchesed all of these quints and I use them often. Mattes blend easily and the shimmers are gorgeous! There is a pressed glitter in the Camo-flaunt palette that I love! I use UD OG primer potion every day and this glitter performs with this just fine. Super pretty looks with these!
Alba G.
Bronx, NY
Wet n Wild Color Icon 5-Pan Eyeshadow Palette - Sundaze - 0.21oz uploaded by Alba G.
Wet n wild has always been hit or miss but this brand has come a long way. The quality of these 5 pan shadows look like they could give the elf ones or even prestige brands a run for their money. I hope wet n wild comes up with more variations because they're so economical and easy to toss an eye look in a make up bag.
Dee  R.
Madera, CA
Wet n Wild Color Icon 5-Pan Eyeshadow Palette - Sundaze - 0.21oz uploaded by Dee  R.
Colores perfectos para el Fall. Trabajan perfectos, se difuminas sin nada de trabajo. No estoy acostumbrada a usar colores asi pero este año empeze a usarlos y me encantaron! Que pienzas uds? 🧡 Los sigo usando o no?
Keyli A.
Sevierville, TN
Wet n Wild Color Icon 5-Pan Eyeshadow Palette - Sundaze - 0.21oz uploaded by Keyli A.
Hermosa paleta de 5 colores? Está muy bonita y pigments súper bien y tiene una buen precio ❤️❤️🍁
Becky W.
Wet n Wild Color Icon 5-Pan Eyeshadow Palette - Sundaze - 0.21oz uploaded by Becky W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Really loved this palette. The colors are very pigmented and blend out nicely! The shimmers in this are gorgeous! This palette is perfect for fall! Will be purchasing more colors.
Jessica A.
Walnut Creek, CA
Wet n Wild Color Icon 5-Pan Eyeshadow Palette - Sundaze - 0.21oz uploaded by Jessica A.
Purchased at: Amazon
Tati made me buy this pallet and I absolutely loved the shades, especially the shimmer ones. Highly pigmented! I’m a huge fan of oranges and neutrals and this little palette is great. Best part is definitely the price, 3$! Is not 5 stars only because of the fallout, but I mean, for the price I can’t complain.
Melissa S.
Chesterfield, VA
Wet n Wild Color Icon 5-Pan Eyeshadow Palette - Sundaze - 0.21oz uploaded by Melissa S.
This shadow stayed on my lids all day with no primer. The shades are so beautiful and match my hazel eyes making them pop. I would definitely recommend this palette to anyone because the colors are highly pigmented and I love the price!!
Ashna A.
Wet n Wild Color Icon 5-Pan Eyeshadow Palette - Sundaze - 0.21oz uploaded by Ashna A.
Purchased at: ULTA
✨ Pros - This is a 5 pan palette which is only $4!Features some warm toned mattes, shimmers & metallics. The formula is buttery, pigmented & blendable. They hold up throughout the day. This is great for traveling. I’d definitely try the other 5 pan palettes. ✨ Cons - I noticed a lot of fall out. I’d have to tap a lot of excess off my brush. The shimmer & metallic shades barely show up on my lids. You’d have to spray some setting spray on your brush then you’ll see it show up. The palette I used is Go Commando. Perfect for Fall 🧡 #wetnwild #eyeshadow #beautyhaul
Ekaterina V.
Martinsburg, WV
Wet n Wild Color Icon 5-Pan Eyeshadow Palette - Sundaze - 0.21oz uploaded by Ekaterina V.
#beautyhaul I've always been a fan of wet'n'wild eyeshadows, they are affordable and have great quality, but this new collection is even better! 👌 They improved the formula, the eyeshadows are so soft, buttery and highly pigmented! I purchased one palette to try and was so satisfied and happy that bought 4 more, including bigger Color Icon palettes! Highly recommended!
Crystal R.
I absolutely love wet n wild I always have this has been my go to brand before I even started buying the high up brands this is forever my fave just like elf cosmetics

Looking for your answer?