Wet n Wild Color Icon 5-Pan Eyeshadow Palette - My Lucky Charm - 021oz

Wet n Wild Color Icon 5-Pan Eyeshadow Palette - My Lucky Charm - 0.21oz

Our Color Icon 5-Pan Shadow Palette features a completely vegan, richly pigmented and buttery-smooth formula in matte, satin, shimmer and glitter finishes. Great combinations come in five? the points on a star, boy and girl bands, and now these perfectly curated palettes! From essential transitions to high-impact glitters and everything in between, we curated our palettes to feature everyday and ultra-glam shades in cool, warm and neutral tones, offering versatile looks at unbeatable value. The formula delivers long-lasting wear, soft-glide application and seamless blending? and did we mention these are completely vegan and cruelty free? Rediscover the original Color Icon with these 5/5 star palettes! Color: My Lucky Charm.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wet n Wild Color Icon 5-Pan Eyeshadow Palette - My Lucky Charm - 0.21oz!
How would you rate this product?
Spokane, WA
Wet n Wild Color Icon 5-Pan Eyeshadow Palette - My Lucky Charm - 0.21oz uploaded by Holly L.
I love the color story of this palette. The greens and gold look beautiful in the pans. On your eyes is a different story. When you first apply the shimmery dark green, it looks beautiful. Later on in the day, it wears off badly looking totally patchy. Same for the grungy dark bronze shimmer shade next to it. I guess, these 5-pan W&W mini palettes are hit-and-miss. This one is definitely a MISS for me. I'm just glad I got it for 50% off during the sale on the W&W website. I'll leave Before & After photos below. These are basically 6 hours apart.
Bonne Terre, MO
My daughter got this as a gift and is not into makeup by any means. So mom got some new eyeshadow. The pigments in these are just too pressed for my liking. I even tried with moisture to enhance the shade. It flaked away basically and just looked a mess. I probably would not purchase this brand in the future. At least not these formulas. wet n wild
Aurora, CO
Wet n Wild Color Icon 5-Pan Eyeshadow Palette - My Lucky Charm - 0.21oz uploaded by Michelle S.
I tried it without primer, with primers and with glitter glue. This creased within 5 minutes after I put it on (I have hooded eyes). This has a glittery and flaky formula. The color fades pretty quick. It also left hard pan after a few uses. I did not use water or setting spray on the shadows. The thing I love about this palette is the color story.

Looking for your answer?