Wet n Wild Color Icon 10-Pan Eyeshadow Palette - Heart & Sol - 042oz

Wet n Wild Color Icon 10-Pan Eyeshadow Palette - Heart & Sol - 0.42oz

Our tried and true and now NEW Color Icon 10-Pan Shadow Palette features an improved, richly pigmented and buttery-smooth vegan formula in matte, satin, shimmer and metallic finishes. From essential transitions to high-impact effects and everything in between, we curated our color palettes to feature everyday and ultra-glam shades in cool, warm and neutral tones, offering endless looks and versatility at an unbeatable value. The formula delivers long-lasting wear, soft-glide application and seamless blending ? and did we mention these are completely vegan and cruelty free? Rediscover the original Color Icon with these Shadow Palettes ? each one is a true 10!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wet n Wild Color Icon 10-Pan Eyeshadow Palette - Heart & Sol - 0.42oz!
How would you rate this product?
Spokane, WA
Wet n Wild Color Icon 10-Pan Eyeshadow Palette - Heart & Sol - 0.42oz uploaded by Holly L.
This cute little palette really packs a punch. These pink and warm nude shades did not come to play. They mean business. Given the price of this palette, I was not expecting much, but I was blown away by the color payoff. However, there is a bit of fallout with the matte shades. I expected such, but others might not. I am someone who loves red and pink shadows, so I think I will get a lot of use out of this small palette.
Madill, OK
Wet n Wild Color Icon 10-Pan Eyeshadow Palette - Heart & Sol - 0.42oz uploaded by Gracie M.
I love the warm colors on this palette. You get a good combination of glitter and matte colors. The formula is smooth and it blends good. You can go from a soft, natural look to a smokey look. This palette is as good as high end eyeshadow palettes but affordable, I will definitely buy another eyeshadow palette.
The colors are so pretty and the texture feels comfortable. I’m a beginner with eyeshadow so I think it’s adorable for the amount it comes with.wet n wild

Looking for your answer?