BY WET N WILD

Better than ever! These 12-hour longwearing liners have rich hyper-pigmented color an oh-so-smooth oh-so-creamy application and are unbelievably versatile to create any Specifications Color: Taupe Of Mornin Size: 0.04 oz Dimension: 0.41 W x 1.5 D x 8.95 L Weight: 0.05 lbs see more...

• I've been trying to find a new eyeliner and I was wondering if th...1 Answers
Marijke D.
Hollister, CA
Not the best liners out there but they do the trick and they are SO inexpensive! I have quite a few just for those colors I don’t use as often. Beware, they do smudge more then high end liners but they are good for beginners and those who want color variety without spending tons of money on multiple high-end liners.
Mz M.
Sherman, CT
Not a big fan had it a few times but i really didnt like it i have green eyes. It was easy to apply and use but that was about it. I didnt like the color it just wasnt for me i would not recommend this to anyone thanks
April W.
I like the varieties of colors that they have to over. I had a little difficulty of it going on. I had to apply a lip moisturizer for the liner to go on smoothly. The pencold are pigmented.
Samantha A.
Wet n wild khol pencils are one of my many favorites for brow pencils and as a base for shadows. I have used this pencil all over my lid for when I want to have a shimmer shadow stick better to the lid. I have also used this shade to contour my nose instead of a cream product. I found that it worked best for my skin tone and because if the waxy texture did not move throughout the day. A little odd but the color worked and lasted!
Jeff D.
San Diego, CA
This is actually my favorite pencil to use in my water line!! I a huge fan of a tan eye liner in my water line because it makes mine and my clients eyes look bigger and brighter. It's a more youthful look. It's cost efficient and does a job well done
tanwi n.
I have this product in all color or shades. Packing is simple just like any other eyepencil in plastic. I purchased from Walgreens. Ya easy to apply directly. I will recommend it for daily use very affordable
Catalina L.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Love wet n wild's kohl pencils! They are so affordable, they have a smooth application, and are pigmented. I find that I like to apply a generous layer to my water line and lightly set it with a shadow, if I do that it'll last all day!
Jessica S.
Hurst, TX
I love using this on top of my black eyeliner. It makes my eyes pop and I always get compliments. The eyeliner is creamy and eye to apply. It is very inexpensive and the quality is great. I recommend this product.
Cheyanna S.
I have purchased this about 3 times. It's the best option at this price point. The pencil is a bit waxy so it takes your brows while also depositing color to fill them in. It doesn't last as long as I would like throughout the day, so I've moved on to other brow options.
Shelby D.
Lawton, OK
I am a HUGE fan of the Color Icon Eyebrow Pencils! I have used the taupe/blonde moments and copper/Ginger roots. The formula is wonderfully blendable and it comes with a spoolie to blend. It wears long and it's super affordable! I couldn't be happier with my brow pencil.
Kylee S.
Levan, UT
I've been trying to find a new eyeliner and I was wondering if this one is good? Will it make my eyes pop? Can I keep it on all day without it smearing or smudging?