BY WET N WILD

Better than ever! These 12-hour longwearing liners have rich hyper-pigmented color an oh-so-smooth oh-so-creamy application and are unbelievably versatile to create any Specifications Color: Taupe Of Mornin Size: 0.04 oz Dimension: 0.41 W x 1.5 D x 8.95 L Weight: 0.05 lbs see more...

• I've been trying to find a new eyeliner and I was wondering if th...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Salina C.
Wet wild is honestly the best makeup brand for drugstore and even as good as high-end makeup their pencils they glide on smoothly they last all day not expensive they have like the best colors this color looks so pretty on me when I'm wearing a brown smokey eye or it just goes with anything or underneath on my waterline just to give it a little bit color when I don't want to wear too dark of a eye.Just wet and wild makeup products are honestly one of my favorites.
sarah B.
McAlpin, FL
Ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides on easily
Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof
Safe for sensitive eyes.

Long lasting shocking color intensity with kohl. Britannia high intensity color for an instant color impact. Ultra smooth and creamy formula that glides on easily. Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal- proof. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes.
Emily J.
I got this pencil recently for my brows because I needed a new brow pencil. This one stood out to me because it was only 93 cents at Walmart, so I decided to try it, and for the price why not. I'm so glad I bought this! It works better than I expected it to, it is very pigmented, so I use a light hand and don't need very much product at all each day. It stays on with minimal smudging. Would recommend, especially for the price!
Loralye J.
YPSILANTI, MI
I like these when i want to add some fun to my look. I own the silver, pink, and blue ones. I usually put a little on top of some eyeshadow or a little bit over my blush. The only somewjat problem is that if it's hot outside it will smudge and start to gather up in the creases of the eyelids because it's a heavy cream type base.
Brianna P.
This product works well for the price. However, the glitter singles get a little chunky and clumpy when you apply them, so you have to be very careful. I would repurchase the non-glitter version of this product. For the price it should be expected to be a little lower quality though.
Ayrin A.
Woodside, NY
Best kohl eyeliner I have used. The color selection is amazing. These pencils glide on easy and last all day. Unlike other pencils they do not tug or pull. I have used these eyeliners for many years. They are super underrated and are hidden gems at the drugstore.
Daniella E.
Long Beach, CA
hard application, it took alot of painful proding in order for it to apply and even when it did it was messy and did not apply evenly. it also does not last as long as others. so although the price is good it is too must work and the quality not that great
Kenz H.
I like this product, but I don't find myself using it everyday. I like the packaging, but the liner itself is very long, so it's not the easiest to travel with. I don't think I would buy this again, but for some people it may work better!
M. Angela L.
Bowling Green, OH
I just bought this and wore it in my bottom waterline yesterday. Got tons of compliments. Beautiful color. I am about a mac nc45 and maybelline caramel. If you are around my color I definitely think it is a must-have.
Haley R.
Anchorage, AK
This is a great product. You can use it as a lip liner or eyeliner or using it as a concealer stick to clean up your winged eyeliner. They are very creamy and easy to blend. And you get a lot of product for only $.99
Kylee S.
Levan, UT
I've been trying to find a new eyeliner and I was wondering if this one is good? Will it make my eyes pop? Can I keep it on all day without it smearing or smudging?