BY WET N WILD

This Small Precision Brush Features Short, Angled Bristles Designed To Line And Define Your Eyes. Featuring Two-Toned Synthetic Polymax Fibers Made Of An Exclusive Thermoplastic Polymer Complex That Mimics The Consistency Of Natural Hairs To Pick Up Formula Effortlessly. Holds Any Cream, Powder, Or Liquid Formula Without Absorption. Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Vegan Exclusively Designed Ergonomic Handle For Total Control Wet N Wild Never Tests On Animals. We Believe In Bgeauty Without Cruelty! None Of Our Furry, Feathery, Or Scaly Friends Were Harmed In The Making Of This Product. Made In China see more...

• Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 ...9 Answers
  • I haven't tried wet n wild brushes are they good and easy to work w...6 Answers
  • Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 ...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
I love these brushes they are nice and soft. They blend really nice they are cheap and very effective. I will be buying more in the near future. I'd definitely recommend these brushes!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Montgomery, AL
I use this brush with my ABH Dipbrow. I love it so much. It applies it so smooth and the brush is so soft but stiff enough to make a perfect line. Definitely with the $1 I paid for it!
Ana Cristina W.
Ana Cristina W.
Parker , CO
While I find some wet and wild cosmetic brushes better than others ... I have to say that most of their brushes, most especially the eye brushes such as the waterline and lower lash line smudging and blending brushes - perform best for me . I also liked the blush brush which at first seemed like the bristles were flimsy I was surprised at how well it applied and blended my blushes and gives off a softer more diffused touch of color. The fan brush which I normally use to apply my highlight, didn't work so well for me. It did not pick up the product well and I found myself reapplying a lot of product in order to get the pigmentation I wanted. I also felt the same way about the blending eye brush typically used for transition shades. Over all, I think wet and wild brushes are so worthwhile, for a first set of brush and would definitely recommend them for a starter set!
Tara H.
Tara H.
Coconut Creek, FL
I bought this product from Walgreens and it is amazing. It was less than a dollar! I used it right away and it is so precise. I wore a smoky eye and tried the cut-crease trend and this brush performed perfectly. I will probably go buy one more because I can see myself using this for many looks!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
ORLANDO
I love these cruelty free brushes and the pink tips are so adorable, they make application smooth and precise.
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Valencia, CA
What more could I want from a brush? Nothing. At all. I picked these up at Dollar Tree, even though they still sell these at Walmart for 3x the price. The brush is so soft and very easy to hold with the little spot for your finger. Definitely planning on getting more! You can NEVER have too many liner brushes!!! I always find myself needing more of them
Emma E.
Emma E.
Laredo, TX
Love most of the brushes in this line!!! The blush brush is amazing! The crease brush is my life! I honestly use it for every eyeshadow look I do! The flat top brush is my go to foundation brush! Over 90% of these brushes are legit and staples in my brush collection!
Jan R.
Jan R.
Rio Grande
The most I love about the brush is the price. Are easy to handle and super economical. Pick up the product quite well. They are effective.
Alysha L.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I love this brush to apply my eye liners... it is amazing I love all Wet n wild products they are amazing and cruelty free. Very affordable you can find them at the dollar tree. I recommend them to anyone!
Destiny H.
Destiny H.
Clarksville
They are my favorite brushes . I have all of them. They are so soft and apply the makeup so amazing. And I love that there cruelty free. Wet n Wild
Joyce C.
Joyce C.
Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 cents?
Alondra C.
Alondra C.
I haven't tried wet n wild brushes are they good and easy to work with?
Monica D.
Monica D.
How is this brush for gel liner?
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
I just picked up a couple of the new line of brushes with the white and pink coloring. I was able to get my hands on a couple of the eye brushes and a concealer brush but I would really like to find some of the face brushes. Anyone know what stores they are sold in?
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
California
What do you guys like to use the angled brushes for?