BY WET N WILD

This Small Precision Brush Features Short, Angled Bristles Designed To Line And Define Your Eyes. Featuring Two-Toned Synthetic Polymax Fibers Made Of An Exclusive Thermoplastic Polymer Complex That Mimics The Consistency Of Natural Hairs To Pick Up Formula Effortlessly. Holds Any Cream, Powder, Or Liquid Formula Without Absorption. Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Vegan Exclusively Designed Ergonomic Handle For Total Control Wet N Wild Never Tests On Animals. We Believe In Bgeauty Without Cruelty! None Of Our Furry, Feathery, Or Scaly Friends Were Harmed In The Making Of This Product. Made In China see more...

• Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 ...9 Answers
  • I haven't tried wet n wild brushes are they good and easy to work w...6 Answers
  • Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 ...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
alyssamaexo_ A.
alyssamaexo_ A.
This small precision brush features short, angled bristles designed to line and define your eyes! Great brush for the lower lash lines and also great for brows and gel eyeliner! I recommend!
Shandy R.
Shandy R.
I love these wet n wild brushes because they are affordable and very good quality for being so affordable
Shariyka R.
Shariyka R.
Greenville, NC
A small precision brush to define your eyes. Pros- This brush holds powder without absorption. I also use it to highlight my cupid's bow.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
This brush is a great deal for $1!! I have used it for both eyeliner and lipstick and it works great for both!!! It is soft but tightly packed enough to allow for a lot of accuracy!!!
Sheilka O.
Sheilka O.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
One of my fav brushes! I usually use it my eyebrows or getting precise with my lower lash line colors or make a wing. You can use this brush in many different ways so i definitely recommend it! And the cheap price is a HUUUUUGGGGEEEE plus for me! + ūüĎćūüŹľ
Haleigh F.
Haleigh F.
Las vegas, NV
Solid, quality brushes for a very low price. Always soft and apply product well. They don't last quite as long as my more expensive brushes but that's fine for me considering the price.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Plainfield, IN
These brushes are great for their price point is also awesome you buy them anywhere and they start out at as low as a dollar very affordable
Doris Del Mar R.
Doris Del Mar R.
These are good drugstore brushes. They work about the same as high end ones and get the job done. You might need to blend a bit more with these brushes but they are still great for the price.
DeAnna H.
DeAnna H.
Stanton, TX
I LOVE the wet n wild brushes! I prefer the angled liner brush over all my other high end brushes for my brows. These brushes are very soft and apply every product I need FLAWLESSLY! Highly recommend
Nikka D.
Nikka D.
I love wet n wild's brushes because its really affordable and you can find it easily. It is really effective especially their brush for the eyes. I really recommend this productūüĎćūüŹĽ
Joyce C.
Joyce C.
Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 cents?
Alondra C.
Alondra C.
I haven't tried wet n wild brushes are they good and easy to work with?
Monica D.
Monica D.
How is this brush for gel liner?
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
I just picked up a couple of the new line of brushes with the white and pink coloring. I was able to get my hands on a couple of the eye brushes and a concealer brush but I would really like to find some of the face brushes. Anyone know what stores they are sold in?
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
California
What do you guys like to use the angled brushes for?