BY WET N WILD

This Small Precision Brush Features Short, Angled Bristles Designed To Line And Define Your Eyes. Featuring Two-Toned Synthetic Polymax Fibers Made Of An Exclusive Thermoplastic Polymer Complex That Mimics The Consistency Of Natural Hairs To Pick Up Formula Effortlessly. Holds Any Cream, Powder, Or Liquid Formula Without Absorption. Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Vegan Exclusively Designed Ergonomic Handle For Total Control Wet N Wild Never Tests On Animals. We Believe In Bgeauty Without Cruelty! None Of Our Furry, Feathery, Or Scaly Friends Were Harmed In The Making Of This Product. Made In China see more...

• Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 ...9 Answers
  • I haven't tried wet n wild brushes are they good and easy to work w...6 Answers
  • Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 ...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Heather G.
Heather G.
I love this brush! It's great for cleaning up those brows to have an extra fleeky look. It does the job but you might need another fluffy brush to blend. This brush is extremely affordable! Got mine from HEB for .99 cents. Definitely recommend❤
Karrah M.
Karrah M.
Gastonia, NC
Love this brush! It's my better one for gel eyeliner or even concealer in certain areas. It's soft but firm and gets the job done plus the price is extremely affordable, I paid less than a dollar for this brush. I'm planning on buying more soon
Yuritzi T.
Yuritzi T.
These brushes are not only affordable. But they also work really great, I've had them since they released& not once have the sheded they also clean really great. I would definitely recommend especially if you're on a budget.
Diana G.
Diana G.
These brushes are so good. For their very affordable price, there's no way you can find some that beat them. I have a couple of their brushes now and am so sad I can't have them all. Really proud of Wet N Wild for releasing this brush line. ❤
Rebelwarpaint A.
Rebelwarpaint A.
Sacramento, CA
These brushes are incredible! By far the best quality you can get at drug store prices. Soft and durable, no shedding. Super affordable at only $1-5 dollars. They came out with an entire line that includes eye, lip and face brushes. So great!
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Some of my favorite brushes and I reach for them
More than my higher end brands. They are very effective And also very budget friendly. They are put together very nicely and don't break or have bristled fall out. Great brushes for less money
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Williamston
I love the wet and wild brushes! They are all so good, and smooth and are comparable to the higher prices brushes and they are only a couple dollars! I would recommend if you don't have any in your collection, to invest in them right away!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Apple Valley, CA
I like this brush for my eyebrows! It's doesn't last all that long I usually keep it for a month and I'll get a new one, but I'm just that picky. It's $0.99 so I don't mind at all. The brush is stiff and makes it's easy to make perfect lines.
Mahrya B.
Mahrya B.
Rochester, NH
The BEST drugstore brushes. I have the entire line and they're all between $1 and $3. The buffing brush isn't the best, but all of the eye brushes and concealer/powder brushes are to die for. They're are super cute to look at as well.
Maral S.
Maral S.
Fresno, CA
I love this brush by wet n wild. It's so affordable and works well. I've had mine for 3 months now and it's still in great condition. I want to get more brushes by wet n wild. I highly recommend them. Works great and it's affordable.
Joyce C.
Joyce C.
Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 cents?
Alondra C.
Alondra C.
I haven't tried wet n wild brushes are they good and easy to work with?
Monica D.
Monica D.
How is this brush for gel liner?
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
I just picked up a couple of the new line of brushes with the white and pink coloring. I was able to get my hands on a couple of the eye brushes and a concealer brush but I would really like to find some of the face brushes. Anyone know what stores they are sold in?
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
California
What do you guys like to use the angled brushes for?