BY WET N WILD

This Small Precision Brush Features Short, Angled Bristles Designed To Line And Define Your Eyes. Featuring Two-Toned Synthetic Polymax Fibers Made Of An Exclusive Thermoplastic Polymer Complex That Mimics The Consistency Of Natural Hairs To Pick Up Formula Effortlessly. Holds Any Cream, Powder, Or Liquid Formula Without Absorption. Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Vegan Exclusively Designed Ergonomic Handle For Total Control Wet N Wild Never Tests On Animals. We Believe In Bgeauty Without Cruelty! None Of Our Furry, Feathery, Or Scaly Friends Were Harmed In The Making Of This Product. Made In China see more...

• Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 ...9 Answers
  • I haven't tried wet n wild brushes are they good and easy to work w...6 Answers
  • Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 ...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Alexis E.
Alexis E.
Pretty soft angled brush, doesn't hurt my eyes too much or anything. I think I'm going to have to shape mine thinner because it's kinda thick to be really precise. But for the price of this brush it does the job!
Emma E.
Emma E.
Laredo, TX
Love most of the brushes in this line!!! The blush brush is amazing! The crease brush is my life! I honestly use it for every eyeshadow look I do! The flat top brush is my go to foundation brush! Over 90% of these brushes are legit and staples in my brush collection!
Jordyn L.
Jordyn L.
I really love wet n wild products, but this one stole the spotlight for me! It's so sturdy and applies really even and well, I was really impressed especially since I got it for only a few dollars at Wal-Mart! Love it!!! Definitely will be using these for awhile!
Alondra A.
Alondra A.
Literally this brush is AMAZING!! I literally bought it at Dollar Tree for a dollar and was having my doubts while buying it. Once I got it I was sooo shocked!! I couldn't believe how amazing and soft it was!! Literally an amazing brush I definitely recommend!!
Tara H.
Tara H.
Coconut Creek, FL
I bought this product from Walgreens and it is amazing. It was less than a dollar! I used it right away and it is so precise. I wore a smoky eye and tried the cut-crease trend and this brush performed perfectly. I will probably go buy one more because I can see myself using this for many looks!
Madie T.
Madie T.
Boise, ID
All went well brushes are amazing I love them so much and they're really affordable. They're extremely effective and not at their beautiful coloration even though they are white so they do need to be washed often. I recommend these brushes because their quality free.
Lorelei C.
Lorelei C.
I like these brushes a lot. They are not as soft as I would like, but the bristles are sturdy and don't fall out, they last a long time, and they're an excellent price. I definitely would recommend these as great brushes, especially for those of us on a budget.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
Port Angeles, WA
I have fallen in love with Wet n Wild products, especially their brushes. I payed only one dollar for this brush and I use it every time I do my makeup. I think it is perfect for either eyeliner or brows. I have nothing negative to say about this brush.
Sheilka O.
Sheilka O.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
One of my fav brushes! I usually use it my eyebrows or getting precise with my lower lash line colors or make a wing. You can use this brush in many different ways so i definitely recommend it! And the cheap price is a HUUUUUGGGGEEEE plus for me! + ūüĎćūüŹľ
Cori F.
Cori F.
Reno, NV
My everyday brow brush. I love all of the wet n wild brushes in this line. The bristles are nice and incredibly effective.
They are so affordable I honestly didn't expect any of the brushes I purchased to work but they are now part of my everyday use.
Joyce C.
Joyce C.
Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 cents?
Alondra C.
Alondra C.
I haven't tried wet n wild brushes are they good and easy to work with?
Monica D.
Monica D.
How is this brush for gel liner?
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
I just picked up a couple of the new line of brushes with the white and pink coloring. I was able to get my hands on a couple of the eye brushes and a concealer brush but I would really like to find some of the face brushes. Anyone know what stores they are sold in?
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
California
What do you guys like to use the angled brushes for?