BY WET N WILD

This Small Precision Brush Features Short, Angled Bristles Designed To Line And Define Your Eyes. Featuring Two-Toned Synthetic Polymax Fibers Made Of An Exclusive Thermoplastic Polymer Complex That Mimics The Consistency Of Natural Hairs To Pick Up Formula Effortlessly. Holds Any Cream, Powder, Or Liquid Formula Without Absorption. Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Vegan Exclusively Designed Ergonomic Handle For Total Control Wet N Wild Never Tests On Animals. We Believe In Bgeauty Without Cruelty! None Of Our Furry, Feathery, Or Scaly Friends Were Harmed In The Making Of This Product. Made In China see more...

• Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 ...9 Answers
  • I haven't tried wet n wild brushes are they good and easy to work w...6 Answers
  • Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 ...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
These are the BEST brushes!! And they only cost $1! They are seriously comparable to any of the expensive brands brushes. The bristles apply and blend shadows perfectly. And the metal handles are nice for cleaning - they won't get weird like wood does! These are the best drugstore secret out there!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Greenacres, FL
I'm giving this 5 stars because I swear by wet n wild brushes. They are SO affordable and I have never used one that I don't like. They clean very well and don't fall apart. I find them better than my more expensive ones and they look cute too. I buy them at Walmart usually and sometimes they have coupons as well.
Tyler P.
Tyler P.
Oak harbor, WA
I have not found a better eyebrow pencil for using a pomade. It's so soft and so thin, I can get real hair like strokes. Also for only one dollar you don't have much to lose. I recommend this whole line.
Mi L.
Mi L.
Beltsville, MD
Everything about this brush is amazing! From quality to price to how well it performs. I use this for my eyebrows and I love how easy it is to use and how precise I can get the line to be. The design is especially cute, I like how it's all white the tips of the brush hairs are pink!
Aranda W.
Aranda W.
Pfafftown, NC
Wet n wild actually have great, thick brushes. The "hair" is attached to the brush very well and I haven't had lose pieces come out of the brush. I'm not really heavy handed using my brushes but I do use them daily and they are great! Can't beat less than 3 dollars for a great brush!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
This brush is amazing. It's so affordable, and it works really well. It's great for applying liner of any kind - shadow, gel, powder, whatever. It's also great with brow pomades. The bristles are really nice, it's easy to clean, and it applies liner so well. I highly recommend it!
Isabel R.
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
You have to try this one if you are practicing for a perfect cat eye!  (like me) This was only $0.99 and I am impressed. I really liked it, it is so small that it really helps you do the perfect wing that you have always wanted. I recommend it if you are a beginner.
Ary R.
Ary R.
I am addicted to the angle brushes, I have many and is that without much use, have many uses and therefore I never get tired of buying haha! This especially I love it because its bristles are soft and of the perfect thickness to construct a delineate or make up the eyebrows!
All this kind of collection of the wet and wild brushes are amazing. Love how they make it so effortlessly to blend almost any type of product. And not only that they are also very inexpensive and I'd really recommend them if you haven't yet tried them they work wonders.
Alexis E.
Alexis E.
Pretty soft angled brush, doesn't hurt my eyes too much or anything. I think I'm going to have to shape mine thinner because it's kinda thick to be really precise. But for the price of this brush it does the job!
Joyce C.
Joyce C.
Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 cents?
Alondra C.
Alondra C.
I haven't tried wet n wild brushes are they good and easy to work with?
Monica D.
Monica D.
How is this brush for gel liner?
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
I just picked up a couple of the new line of brushes with the white and pink coloring. I was able to get my hands on a couple of the eye brushes and a concealer brush but I would really like to find some of the face brushes. Anyone know what stores they are sold in?
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
California
What do you guys like to use the angled brushes for?