Add a Photo

By WET N WILD
This Small Precision Brush Features Short, Angled Bristles Designed To Line And Define Your Eyes. Featuring Two-Toned Synthetic Polymax Fibers Made Of An Exclusive Thermoplastic Polymer Complex That Mimics The Consistency Of Natural Hairs To Pick Up Formula Effortlessly. Holds Any Cream, Powder, Or Liquid Formula Without Absorption. Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Vegan Exclusively Designed Ergonomic Handle For Total Control Wet N Wild Never Tests On Animals. We Believe In Bgeauty Without Cruelty! None Of Our Furry, Feathery, Or Scaly Friends Were Harmed In The Making Of This Product. Made In China
Photos (25)
Aimee B.
Aimee B.
June 16, 2017, 5:06 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Brush
I absolutely love the Wet n wild brushes especially the small eye shadow brushes. They are hands down the best brushes in my collection and I have some pretty nice high end brushes. They are amazing quality for a really low price and they don't fall apart like some of the high end ones can. I totally recommend these if you don't want to pay a lot of money for really great brushes. They make applying makeup so easy.
Jacqui M.
Jacqui M.
Temecula, CA
Feb. 9, 2017, 6:14 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Brush
I love this brush so much! I use it for my eyebrows and it's absolutely perfect! It's thin enough to do the job and short enough for my liking. Also, $1! You can't beat that in today's brush market! 10/10 would buy again, and again... AND AGAIN!
hailie w.
hailie w.
Williamsport, PA
May 22, 2017, 3:20 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Brush
These brushes are really nice for me I don't really buy a lot of higher end brushes to do my make up these are really nice brushes they're really easy clean they're very soft and the really easy to blend with and I really enjoy them because they are cheap and affordable but they also get the job done and look really nice
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
June 6, 2017, 9:40 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Brush
These are the BEST brushes!! And they only cost $1! They are seriously comparable to any of the expensive brands brushes. The bristles apply and blend shadows perfectly. And the metal handles are nice for cleaning - they won't get weird like wood does! These are the best drugstore secret out there!
Tyler P.
Tyler P.
Oak harbor, WA
Feb. 22, 2017, 3:04 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Brush
I have not found a better eyebrow pencil for using a pomade. It's so soft and so thin, I can get real hair like strokes. Also for only one dollar you don't have much to lose. I recommend this whole line.
Aranda W.
Aranda W.
Pfafftown, NC
April 5, 2017, 10:31 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Brush
Wet n wild actually have great, thick brushes. The "hair" is attached to the brush very well and I haven't had lose pieces come out of the brush. I'm not really heavy handed using my brushes but I do use them daily and they are great! Can't beat less than 3 dollars for a great brush!
Isabel R.
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
June 14, 2017, 6:03 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Brush
You have to try this one if you are practicing for a perfect cat eye!  (like me) This was only $0.99 and I am impressed. I really liked it, it is so small that it really helps you do the perfect wing that you have always wanted. I recommend it if you are a beginner.
Ary R.
Ary R.
May 13, 2017, 11:03 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Brush
I am addicted to the angle brushes, I have many and is that without much use, have many uses and therefore I never get tired of buying haha! This especially I love it because its bristles are soft and of the perfect thickness to construct a delineate or make up the eyebrows!
Damaris O.
Damaris O.
Ocala, FL
April 13, 2017, 1:06 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Brush
This is the brush that I use to fill in my eyebrows and I love it!!! The colors are so cute and the brush is the perfect texture, not too soft or too hard. This brush never fails to get my eyebrows filled in perfectly. Definitely recommend especially because of how affordable it is.
Madie T.
Madie T.
Boise, ID
April 4, 2017, 5:42 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Brush
All went well brushes are amazing I love them so much and they're really affordable. They're extremely effective and not at their beautiful coloration even though they are white so they do need to be washed often. I recommend these brushes because their quality free.
Joyce C.
Joyce C.
Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 cents?
Alondra C.
Alondra C.
I haven't tried wet n wild brushes are they good and easy to work with?
Monica D.
Monica D.
How is this brush for gel liner?
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
I just picked up a couple of the new line of brushes with the white and pink coloring. I was able to get my hands on a couple of the eye brushes and a concealer brush but I would really like to find some of the face brushes. Anyone know what stores they are sold in?
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
California
What do you guys like to use the angled brushes for?