BY WET N WILD

This Small Precision Brush Features Short, Angled Bristles Designed To Line And Define Your Eyes. Featuring Two-Toned Synthetic Polymax Fibers Made Of An Exclusive Thermoplastic Polymer Complex That Mimics The Consistency Of Natural Hairs To Pick Up Formula Effortlessly. Holds Any Cream, Powder, Or Liquid Formula Without Absorption. Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Vegan Exclusively Designed Ergonomic Handle For Total Control Wet N Wild Never Tests On Animals. We Believe In Bgeauty Without Cruelty! None Of Our Furry, Feathery, Or Scaly Friends Were Harmed In The Making Of This Product. Made In China see more...

• Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 ...9 Answers
  • I haven't tried wet n wild brushes are they good and easy to work w...6 Answers
  • Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 ...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Trumbull, CT
For the price I'm giving this 4 stars. It's adorably white & pink, the whole brush line is. There's not a brush in this series that I dislike. Sure they're not as dense as more expensive brushes but they're 99c a piece ($2-3 for face brushes.) they're amazingly soft & have yet to shed on me. The angled brush isn't the stiffest or thinnest out there so I'm not a huge fan of it for gels/pomades but I do love it for a diffused eyeshadow cateye, or powder brow products.
Aimee B.
Aimee B.
I absolutely love the Wet n wild brushes especially the small eye shadow brushes. They are hands down the best brushes in my collection and I have some pretty nice high end brushes. They are amazing quality for a really low price and they don't fall apart like some of the high end ones can. I totally recommend these if you don't want to pay a lot of money for really great brushes. They make applying makeup so easy.
mili r.
mili r.
I love this brush. It is really soft and the colors are really pretty. Not only that but all wet and wild products are cruelty free which it makes this even better. But it even gets better, this brush is good for applying concealer under your eyebrows or for doing cut creases or even defining your brush. I will definitely recommend to others. It only cost one dollar too. Its a happy win win.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
I really like Wet N Wild cosmetic brushes. I use them for my eyeshadows. They are good quality for very cheap. I paid less than a dollar for each one of mine. They are white with white and pink bristles. They are easy to hold. They do not break easily. They are easy to clean with bristles falling out. I would def recommend this brand of brushes when you are looking for a bargain.
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Valencia, CA
What more could I want from a brush? Nothing. At all. I picked these up at Dollar Tree, even though they still sell these at Walmart for 3x the price. The brush is so soft and very easy to hold with the little spot for your finger. Definitely planning on getting more! You can NEVER have too many liner brushes!!! I always find myself needing more of them
Jacqui M.
Jacqui M.
Temecula, CA
I love this brush so much! I use it for my eyebrows and it's absolutely perfect! It's thin enough to do the job and short enough for my liking. Also, $1! You can't beat that in today's brush market! 10/10 would buy again, and again... AND AGAIN!
Tiana T.
Tiana T.
Ocala , FL
For $1 you just can't beat it ! Is brushes are so soft and actually work pretty well, and on top of that they're vegan and cruelty free ! I was able to find mine in my local dollar tree and I do have all of them, even though I have numerous amounts of high end brushes I still like using these wet and wild ones ! And they're cute too !
Syeda I.
Syeda I.
I love these brushes they are soft, wash well, work great, seem to hold up well, vegan, cruelty free and they are inexpensive! I also really like that they are pink and white! I found mine at the dollar store and I think I'm gonna pick up some extras for when I don't have time/forget to clean my brushes! I would absolutely recommend these
hailie w.
hailie w.
Williamsport, PA
These brushes are really nice for me I don't really buy a lot of higher end brushes to do my make up these are really nice brushes they're really easy clean they're very soft and the really easy to blend with and I really enjoy them because they are cheap and affordable but they also get the job done and look really nice
Ali M.
Ali M.
Deridder, LA
These little wet n wild brushes are such good quality honestly. They are very cheap as far as cost but as far as quality they aren't cheap at all. You can get them at Walmart and Walgreens and I seriously can't recommend them enough. They are soft and efficient which is exactly what you want and need in a good brush.
Joyce C.
Joyce C.
Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 cents?
Alondra C.
Alondra C.
I haven't tried wet n wild brushes are they good and easy to work with?
Monica D.
Monica D.
How is this brush for gel liner?
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
I just picked up a couple of the new line of brushes with the white and pink coloring. I was able to get my hands on a couple of the eye brushes and a concealer brush but I would really like to find some of the face brushes. Anyone know what stores they are sold in?
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
California
What do you guys like to use the angled brushes for?