Add a Photo

By WET N WILD
This Small Precision Brush Features Short, Angled Bristles Designed To Line And Define Your Eyes. Featuring Two-Toned Synthetic Polymax Fibers Made Of An Exclusive Thermoplastic Polymer Complex That Mimics The Consistency Of Natural Hairs To Pick Up Formula Effortlessly. Holds Any Cream, Powder, Or Liquid Formula Without Absorption. Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Vegan Exclusively Designed Ergonomic Handle For Total Control Wet N Wild Never Tests On Animals. We Believe In Bgeauty Without Cruelty! None Of Our Furry, Feathery, Or Scaly Friends Were Harmed In The Making Of This Product. Made In China
Photos (24)
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Muse, PA

For the money you are paying, this is a great brush for filling in eyebrows, and smoking out eyeshadow and eyeliner for a more exact shape than if you used a pencil brush. Great buy to have on hand. Would buy again.
Karissa P.
Karissa P.
Vacaville, CA

I love this little angled brush...honestly it makes doing my eyebrows sooo easy and it works with pomade and shadow...it's super effective and the price is right! I got this one for bout 99 cents at Walgreens!
Alondra U.
Alondra U.

I have this brush and I love it ! These brushes are good quality like any other brushes, they also do the job you'll want them to do and their not even expensive. I saw that there's new brushes coming out !
Danielle L.
Danielle L.

I use this brush to carve out my eyebrows. It could be used for gel liner or eyebrow pomade. I use it to carve out my eyebrows because i like how it so small amd can precisely clean them up nice and neat.
Tyler P.
Tyler P.
Oak harbor, WA

I have not found a better eyebrow pencil for using a pomade. It's so soft and so thin, I can get real hair like strokes. Also for only one dollar you don't have much to lose. I recommend this whole line.
Isabel J.
Isabel J.

I love it. It was only 99 cents and I just can't describe how impressed I am. It's super soft and VEGAN. A bit must for me. I use it on my brows. It's the perfect size. I always recommend these brushes
Allison M.
Allison M.

This is a great angled brush expeccially considering the price. I actually got mine at a local dollar store and is surprised if he quality. It is definitely affordable and would definitely recommend.
Sophia A.
Sophia A.

Wet 'n' Wild Wet n Wild Brush, Crease, 1 ea I love this blending brush . It's so fluffy and soft. I love the pink:white colors -no shedding and best thing is the price $1. At dollar tree.
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.

I got this at Walgreens for 1$ and it's the best price and quality I ever paid for a brush I use this for more than just eyeliner I use it on my brows eye shadow it's the perfect brush so soft
Katie G.
Katie G.
N Little Rock, AR

All of the brushes in this set are AMAZING! Better than high end brushes that I've tried. This one is great for lining the eyes for a more natural look. I love these so much I bought backups!
Alondra C.
Alondra C.

I haven't tried wet n wild brushes are they good and easy to work with?
Joyce C.

Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 cents?
Monica D.
Monica D.

How is this brush for gel liner?
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ

I just picked up a couple of the new line of brushes with the white and pink coloring. I was able to get my hands on a couple of the eye brushes and a concealer brush but I would really like to find some of the face brushes. Anyone know what stores they are sold in?
Joyce C.

Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 cents?