Wet n Wild Brush uploaded by Alexis E.Wet n Wild Brush uploaded by Jan R.Wet n Wild Brush uploaded by Taylor H.See all 29 photos

BY WET N WILD

This Small Precision Brush Features Short, Angled Bristles Designed To Line And Define Your Eyes. Featuring Two-Toned Synthetic Polymax Fibers Made Of An Exclusive Thermoplastic Polymer Complex That Mimics The Consistency Of Natural Hairs To Pick Up Formula Effortlessly. Holds Any Cream, Powder, Or Liquid Formula Without Absorption. Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Vegan Exclusively Designed Ergonomic Handle For Total Control Wet N Wild Never Tests On Animals. We Believe In Bgeauty Without Cruelty! None Of Our Furry, Feathery, Or Scaly Friends Were Harmed In The Making Of This Product. Made In China see more...

• I haven't tried wet n wild brushes ar...They're so good! I have almost... 6 Answers
  • Has anyone used these brushes? Found ...You have to buy it! 7 Answers
  • Has anyone used these brushes? Found ...Yes, GET THEM!!! These brushes... 1 Answers
Photos (29)
Buy on Walgreens
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Trumbull, CT
Review for: Wet n Wild Brush
For the price I'm giving this 4 stars. It's adorably white & pink, the whole brush line is. There's not a brush in this series that I dislike. Sure they're not as dense as more expensive brushes but they're 99c a piece ($2-3 for face brushes.) they're amazingly soft & have yet to shed on me. The angled brush isn't the stiffest or thinnest out there so I'm not a huge fan of it for gels/pomades but I do love it for a diffused eyeshadow cateye, or powder brow products.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
Review for: Wet n Wild Brush
I really like Wet N Wild cosmetic brushes. I use them for my eyeshadows. They are good quality for very cheap. I paid less than a dollar for each one of mine. They are white with white and pink bristles. They are easy to hold. They do not break easily. They are easy to clean with bristles falling out. I would def recommend this brand of brushes when you are looking for a bargain.
Jacqui M.
Jacqui M.
Temecula, CA
Review for: Wet n Wild Brush
I love this brush so much! I use it for my eyebrows and it's absolutely perfect! It's thin enough to do the job and short enough for my liking. Also, $1! You can't beat that in today's brush market! 10/10 would buy again, and again... AND AGAIN!
Tiana T.
Tiana T.
Ocala , FL
Review for: Wet n Wild Brush
For $1 you just can't beat it ! Is brushes are so soft and actually work pretty well, and on top of that they're vegan and cruelty free ! I was able to find mine in my local dollar tree and I do have all of them, even though I have numerous amounts of high end brushes I still like using these wet and wild ones ! And they're cute too !
hailie w.
hailie w.
Williamsport, PA
Review for: Wet n Wild Brush
These brushes are really nice for me I don't really buy a lot of higher end brushes to do my make up these are really nice brushes they're really easy clean they're very soft and the really easy to blend with and I really enjoy them because they are cheap and affordable but they also get the job done and look really nice
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Review for: Wet n Wild Brush
These are the BEST brushes!! And they only cost $1! They are seriously comparable to any of the expensive brands brushes. The bristles apply and blend shadows perfectly. And the metal handles are nice for cleaning - they won't get weird like wood does! These are the best drugstore secret out there!
Tyler P.
Tyler P.
Oak harbor, WA
Review for: Wet n Wild Brush
I have not found a better eyebrow pencil for using a pomade. It's so soft and so thin, I can get real hair like strokes. Also for only one dollar you don't have much to lose. I recommend this whole line.
Aranda W.
Aranda W.
Pfafftown, NC
Review for: Wet n Wild Brush
Wet n wild actually have great, thick brushes. The "hair" is attached to the brush very well and I haven't had lose pieces come out of the brush. I'm not really heavy handed using my brushes but I do use them daily and they are great! Can't beat less than 3 dollars for a great brush!
Mi L.
Mi L.
Beltsville, MD
Review for: Wet n Wild Brush
Everything about this brush is amazing! From quality to price to how well it performs. I use this for my eyebrows and I love how easy it is to use and how precise I can get the line to be. The design is especially cute, I like how it's all white the tips of the brush hairs are pink!
Isabel R.
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: Wet n Wild Brush
You have to try this one if you are practicing for a perfect cat eye!  (like me) This was only $0.99 and I am impressed. I really liked it, it is so small that it really helps you do the perfect wing that you have always wanted. I recommend it if you are a beginner.
Joyce C.
Joyce C.
Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 cents?
Alondra C.
Alondra C.
I haven't tried wet n wild brushes are they good and easy to work with?
Monica D.
Monica D.
How is this brush for gel liner?
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
I just picked up a couple of the new line of brushes with the white and pink coloring. I was able to get my hands on a couple of the eye brushes and a concealer brush but I would really like to find some of the face brushes. Anyone know what stores they are sold in?
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
California
What do you guys like to use the angled brushes for?