Add a Photo

By WET N WILD
This Small Precision Brush Features Short, Angled Bristles Designed To Line And Define Your Eyes. Featuring Two-Toned Synthetic Polymax Fibers Made Of An Exclusive Thermoplastic Polymer Complex That Mimics The Consistency Of Natural Hairs To Pick Up Formula Effortlessly. Holds Any Cream, Powder, Or Liquid Formula Without Absorption. Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Vegan Exclusively Designed Ergonomic Handle For Total Control Wet N Wild Never Tests On Animals. We Believe In Bgeauty Without Cruelty! None Of Our Furry, Feathery, Or Scaly Friends Were Harmed In The Making Of This Product. Made In China
Photos (17)
Maria S.
Maria S.
Wilmington, DE

Super impressed! I bought this angled brush for a dollar, and it works just as well, if not better, than my more expensive ones! Makes gel eye liner go on like butter! Love it.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Jewett City, CT

I just found these at my local Dollar Tree. I am new to make up but I have heard great things about these cheap brushes. Even with my beginner application it came out great. My eyes looked so good and almost professional. I really owe it to the blending power of these brushes. Totally worth the $1. I would pay much more!
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Sheboygan, WI

Found this at dollar tree and this is a perfect brush to do my brows. Really dense and the bristle is short
Brytnie A.
Brytnie A.
Noblesville, IN

I absolutely love this whole line of brushes, I love that they are cruelty free and they are super soft. I love this for my eyebrow powder it is super precise and does not lose its shape. I will forever love WET N WILD. Go buy these brushes everyone!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL

I am loving this new line of brushes! They're so soft and such great quality. Not to mention, incredibly inexpensive!
Maria A.
Maria A.
Hanover Park, IL

Light weight
Price for liner
I love that its sleek and firm it doesnt fray or wiggle when using for liner.
Erin F.
Erin F.
Zephyrhills, Fl

This is my go to brush! The brush is a must when your looking for getting those corners of the eyes. I have 4 of these brushes, one for each of the colors i use mostly. Then i have 3 still in the package for back up! You need this brush!!
Lola W.
Lola W.

Love love love this brush! Great quality, excellent price and performance! !!! Great for lines
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Oak Ridge, NC

A++. I was so impressed with all their brushes! They were only a dollar too! They're so smooth and they applied my eyeshadow better than a 10$ brush. So affordable and I bought them from Walgreens. I'm going back to buy the other ones
Jordyn N.
Jordyn N.
Perrysburg, OH

I was super impressed with wet and wilds new brushes. I don't use this for like gel liner but I use it to apply darker eyeshadow as an eyeliner. It works wonderfully to apply product and has notches for your fingers and makes it easy to apply.
Alondra C.
Alondra C.

I haven't tried wet n wild brushes are they good and easy to work with?
Joyce C.

Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 cents?
Monica D.
Monica D.

How is this brush for gel liner?
Joyce C.

Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 cents?
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ

I just picked up a couple of the new line of brushes with the white and pink coloring. I was able to get my hands on a couple of the eye brushes and a concealer brush but I would really like to find some of the face brushes. Anyone know what stores they are sold in?

Join Now