Add a Photo

By WET N WILD
This Small Precision Brush Features Short, Angled Bristles Designed To Line And Define Your Eyes. Featuring Two-Toned Synthetic Polymax Fibers Made Of An Exclusive Thermoplastic Polymer Complex That Mimics The Consistency Of Natural Hairs To Pick Up Formula Effortlessly. Holds Any Cream, Powder, Or Liquid Formula Without Absorption. Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Vegan Exclusively Designed Ergonomic Handle For Total Control Wet N Wild Never Tests On Animals. We Believe In Bgeauty Without Cruelty! None Of Our Furry, Feathery, Or Scaly Friends Were Harmed In The Making Of This Product. Made In China
Photos (24)
Mahrya B.
Mahrya B.
Rochester, NH

The BEST drugstore brushes. I have the entire line and they're all between $1 and $3. The buffing brush isn't the best, but all of the eye brushes and concealer/powder brushes are to die for. They're are super cute to look at as well.
Dupe L.
Dupe L.
Snellville, GA

Mediocre. I prefer to have an angled brush that is more on the stiff side. This is so soft... too soft for me to fill in my brows. Its cute tho lol It can get the job done if I had nothing else and its super cheap, which I like.
Yuritzi T.
Yuritzi T.

These brushes are not only affordable. But they also work really great, I've had them since they released& not once have the sheded they also clean really great. I would definitely recommend especially if you're on a budget.
Kerry W.
Kerry W.

Picked this up recently for $1 at my local Dollar Tree. Uses it for the first time today to put some winged liner on & it made it easy. Nice shape & size, perfect for my eye shape. I need to pick up more of these for spares.
lauren w.
lauren w.
Cincinnati, OH

I bought 2 of these, one for my brows and one for my gel liner. I plan to buy a few more to use with concealer to define brows and lips! This brush leaves you with smooth lines. Absolutely love it, and for 1 dollar... LOVE!!
Rosanna C.
Rosanna C.

They have really good makeup brushes they are amazing but they are obviously you get what you pay for but I recommend people to try them because that are really great for the price point and I think u should give them a try
Alondra V.
Alondra V.

First of all let me start to say that it's a challenge to collect every single brush from Wet n Wild. They are super duper affordable and great quality. Plus they are so cute pink and white. What else can we ask for lol
Laura P.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN

This brush is nice and precise. It's soft enough that it's not scratchy feeling and it doesn't tug on the eyes but it's also firm enough to keep it from being too bendy and hard to use. The perfect balance. Great price.
Yeni C.
Yeni C.

Wet n wild brushes are the best. Really soft I don't have anything negative to say about it. Very effective and great price very affordable I love that about it. Yes I do recommend it to everyone you won't regret it.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.

Great and affordable brush for eyebrows or eyeliner! The bristles are dense enough so it doesn't feel flimsy and is hard to use. And like all the Wet n Wild brushes I have tried, I have had no problems with shedding!
Alondra C.
Alondra C.

I haven't tried wet n wild brushes are they good and easy to work with?
Joyce C.

Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 cents?
Monica D.
Monica D.

How is this brush for gel liner?
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ

I just picked up a couple of the new line of brushes with the white and pink coloring. I was able to get my hands on a couple of the eye brushes and a concealer brush but I would really like to find some of the face brushes. Anyone know what stores they are sold in?
Joyce C.

Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 cents?