Add a Photo

By WET N WILD
This Small Precision Brush Features Short, Angled Bristles Designed To Line And Define Your Eyes. Featuring Two-Toned Synthetic Polymax Fibers Made Of An Exclusive Thermoplastic Polymer Complex That Mimics The Consistency Of Natural Hairs To Pick Up Formula Effortlessly. Holds Any Cream, Powder, Or Liquid Formula Without Absorption. Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Vegan Exclusively Designed Ergonomic Handle For Total Control Wet N Wild Never Tests On Animals. We Believe In Bgeauty Without Cruelty! None Of Our Furry, Feathery, Or Scaly Friends Were Harmed In The Making Of This Product. Made In China
Photos (25)
Zunny C.
Zunny C.
Milwaukee, WI
Sept. 24, 2016, 11:10 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Brush
I had to include this brush in my collection, absolutely love it. I found it at Walgreens for just one dollar.
Matasha M.
Matasha M.
PARIS, TX
Okay, I love the fact that these are inexpensive & the quality is just as good, would recommend to anyone!!
Angel G.
Angel G.
Nov. 15, 2016, 9:10 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Brush
Use the daily would definitely purchase put the product on great quality is great definitely give it a try
samantha g.
samantha g.
I love to do my eyebrows with it! Gives nice clean sharp lines and makes it easy to do your eyebrows.
Tamara B.
Tamara B.
Lynchburg, VA
Nice affordable brushes. Only thing I don't like is that they're white and show everything.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
I love this !! Super cute and functional! Lines my eyes easily! I love using this tool!!
kirsten c.
kirsten c.
mount savage , MD
May 12, 2017, 7:46 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Brush
for synthetic brushes, these are my go to. they're between $1-$5 each, although i've found and purchased most at my local dollar tree. not only are they cute, they're easy to use thanks to their ergonomic design. i wasn't expecting much out of them, but i fell in love! i use this angled brush with my rimmel brow this way kit for my eyebrows. i also use it to apply eye shadow to my lower lash line before blending out. using a tiny brush like this gives me a lot more control. i'd definitely recommend these to anyone looking for soft, durable, affordable brushes!
Baige S.
Baige S.
March 18, 2017, 1:41 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Brush
This is one of my favorite liner brushes of all time. Its really soft but not soft enough that it bends. Its stiff enough to hold product an place it on the brows or for liner. It doesnt prickle the eye like some brushes do. I love this line of wet n wild brushes! I have 3 of these liner brushes, i use one for the brows, one for bright vibrant colors if i want a color wing liner and the other just for my black gel liner. Also very affordable, i found a lot of them at my local dollar tree.
Practicing F.
Practicing F.
May 7, 2017, 11:32 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Brush
I'm loving these new Wet N Wild makeup brushes. I have the eyeshadow, crease, flat top, and foundation brush. They sell out so fast, it's hard for me to find them all.

I know I can order online, but rather buy the product in person.

I use these brushes daily. They are soft, synthetic and easy to clean, which is the best part.

The angled liner brush is wonderful for adding shadow under my lower lash line, without looking like a racoon .

I'm looking forward to ownimg the whole collection
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Trumbull, CT
May 29, 2017, 3:20 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Brush
For the price I'm giving this 4 stars. It's adorably white & pink, the whole brush line is. There's not a brush in this series that I dislike. Sure they're not as dense as more expensive brushes but they're 99c a piece ($2-3 for face brushes.) they're amazingly soft & have yet to shed on me. The angled brush isn't the stiffest or thinnest out there so I'm not a huge fan of it for gels/pomades but I do love it for a diffused eyeshadow cateye, or powder brow products.
Joyce C.
Joyce C.
Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 cents?
Alondra C.
Alondra C.
I haven't tried wet n wild brushes are they good and easy to work with?
Monica D.
Monica D.
How is this brush for gel liner?
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
I just picked up a couple of the new line of brushes with the white and pink coloring. I was able to get my hands on a couple of the eye brushes and a concealer brush but I would really like to find some of the face brushes. Anyone know what stores they are sold in?
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
California
What do you guys like to use the angled brushes for?