Add a Photo

Wet n Wild Brush

This Small Precision Brush Features Short, Angled Bristles Designed To Line And Define Your Eyes. Featuring Two-Toned Synthetic Polymax Fibers Made Of An Exclusive Thermoplastic Polymer Complex That Mimics The Consistency Of Natural Hairs To Pick Up Formula Effortlessly. Holds Any Cream, Powder, Or Liquid Formula Without Absorption. Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Vegan Exclusively Designed Ergonomic Handle For Total Control Wet N Wild Never Tests On Animals. We Believe In Bgeauty Without Cruelty! None Of Our Furry, Feathery, Or Scaly Friends Were Harmed In The Making Of This Product. Made In China
Photos (22)
Kerry W.
Kerry W.

Picked this up recently for $1 at my local Dollar Tree. Uses it for the first time today to put some winged liner on & it made it easy. Nice shape & size, perfect for my eye shape. I need to pick up more of these for spares.
Alondra V.
Alondra V.

First of all let me start to say that it's a challenge to collect every single brush from Wet n Wild. They are super duper affordable and great quality. Plus they are so cute pink and white. What else can we ask for lol
Laura P.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN

This brush is nice and precise. It's soft enough that it's not scratchy feeling and it doesn't tug on the eyes but it's also firm enough to keep it from being too bendy and hard to use. The perfect balance. Great price.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.

Great and affordable brush for eyebrows or eyeliner! The bristles are dense enough so it doesn't feel flimsy and is hard to use. And like all the Wet n Wild brushes I have tried, I have had no problems with shedding!
Yeni C.
Yeni C.

Wet n wild brushes are the best. Really soft I don't have anything negative to say about it. Very effective and great price very affordable I love that about it. Yes I do recommend it to everyone you won't regret it.
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Muse, PA

For the money you are paying, this is a great brush for filling in eyebrows, and smoking out eyeshadow and eyeliner for a more exact shape than if you used a pencil brush. Great buy to have on hand. Would buy again.
Karissa P.
Karissa P.
Vacaville, CA

I love this little angled brush...honestly it makes doing my eyebrows sooo easy and it works with pomade and shadow...it's super effective and the price is right! I got this one for bout 99 cents at Walgreens!
Alondra U.
Alondra U.

I have this brush and I love it ! These brushes are good quality like any other brushes, they also do the job you'll want them to do and their not even expensive. I saw that there's new brushes coming out !
Danielle L.
Danielle L.

I use this brush to carve out my eyebrows. It could be used for gel liner or eyebrow pomade. I use it to carve out my eyebrows because i like how it so small amd can precisely clean them up nice and neat.
Tyler P.
Tyler P.
Oak Harbor, WA

I have not found a better eyebrow pencil for using a pomade. It's so soft and so thin, I can get real hair like strokes. Also for only one dollar you don't have much to lose. I recommend this whole line.
Alondra C.
Alondra C.

I haven't tried wet n wild brushes are they good and easy to work with?
Joyce C.

Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 cents?
Monica D.
Monica D.

How is this brush for gel liner?
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ

I just picked up a couple of the new line of brushes with the white and pink coloring. I was able to get my hands on a couple of the eye brushes and a concealer brush but I would really like to find some of the face brushes. Anyone know what stores they are sold in?
Joyce C.

Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 cents?

Join Now