Add a Photo

By WET N WILD
This Small Precision Brush Features Short, Angled Bristles Designed To Line And Define Your Eyes. Featuring Two-Toned Synthetic Polymax Fibers Made Of An Exclusive Thermoplastic Polymer Complex That Mimics The Consistency Of Natural Hairs To Pick Up Formula Effortlessly. Holds Any Cream, Powder, Or Liquid Formula Without Absorption. Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Vegan Exclusively Designed Ergonomic Handle For Total Control Wet N Wild Never Tests On Animals. We Believe In Bgeauty Without Cruelty! None Of Our Furry, Feathery, Or Scaly Friends Were Harmed In The Making Of This Product. Made In China
Photos (24)
Jordan M.
Jordan M.

I love this angled brush! I use it to apply eyeshadow on my lower lashes and it is perfect for that! It holds onto product and applies it easily l! It's not too rough and it doesn't scratch my eyes. I got mine at the dollar tree and ended up buying 3 more!
Lorden B.
Lorden B.

Definitely love this brush! It's a reasonable price and you can find it at any drug store which is perfect . It's a great brush to add to your collection. I really recommend wet & wild brushes they're super soft and affordable Wet n Wild Brush
Amy P.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH

This is a great brush, perfect for fine detail with shadows (like eyeliner/cat eye fun). And, since it was only $1 at my local dollar store, such a bargain! This also has a fun finger grip indentation, that just makes it such a comfortable brush to use.
Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.
Washougal, WA

Love love love. I have 5 of these brushes from their spring collection last year and I use them everyday. They're so soft. The handles are really long which I like. This particular brush I use for my eyebrows or liquid lipsticks if I'm mixing colors.
Jacqui M.
Jacqui M.
Temecula, CA

I love this brush so much! I use it for my eyebrows and it's absolutely perfect! It's thin enough to do the job and short enough for my liking. Also, $1! You can't beat that in today's brush market! 10/10 would buy again, and again... AND AGAIN!
Heather G.
Heather G.

I love this brush! It's great for cleaning up those brows to have an extra fleeky look. It does the job but you might need another fluffy brush to blend. This brush is extremely affordable! Got mine from HEB for .99 cents. Definitely recommend‚̧
Lynn T.
Lynn T.

I bought a few of these because it's $1 and they were having a deal for 3/$2! I use this type in f brush for different reason. Besides lining I use it for concealer spot coverage, Lip coloring, and applying gel products such as here and there.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Apple Valley, CA

I like this brush for my eyebrows! It's doesn't last all that long I usually keep it for a month and I'll get a new one, but I'm just that picky. It's $0.99 so I don't mind at all. The brush is stiff and makes it's easy to make perfect lines.
Rebelwarpaint A.
Rebelwarpaint A.
Sacramento, Ca

These brushes are incredible! By far the best quality you can get at drug store prices. Soft and durable, no shedding. Super affordable at only $1-5 dollars. They came out with an entire line that includes eye, lip and face brushes. So great!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Tupelo, MS

Such amazing brushes!! I love how they are pink and white so cute! These are my go to brushes and work so so well! I highly recommend these brushes to anyone they are so affordable and well worth it! I gave 99 cents at Walgreens for them!
Alondra C.
Alondra C.

I haven't tried wet n wild brushes are they good and easy to work with?
Joyce C.

Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 cents?
Monica D.
Monica D.

How is this brush for gel liner?
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ

I just picked up a couple of the new line of brushes with the white and pink coloring. I was able to get my hands on a couple of the eye brushes and a concealer brush but I would really like to find some of the face brushes. Anyone know what stores they are sold in?
Joyce C.

Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 cents?