Add a Photo

Wet n Wild Brush

This Small Precision Brush Features Short, Angled Bristles Designed To Line And Define Your Eyes. Featuring Two-Toned Synthetic Polymax Fibers Made Of An Exclusive Thermoplastic Polymer Complex That Mimics The Consistency Of Natural Hairs To Pick Up Formula Effortlessly. Holds Any Cream, Powder, Or Liquid Formula Without Absorption. Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Vegan Exclusively Designed Ergonomic Handle For Total Control Wet N Wild Never Tests On Animals. We Believe In Bgeauty Without Cruelty! None Of Our Furry, Feathery, Or Scaly Friends Were Harmed In The Making Of This Product. Made In China
Photos (18)
lauren w.
lauren w.
Cincinnati, OH

I bought 2 of these, one for my brows and one for my gel liner. I plan to buy a few more to use with concealer to define brows and lips! This brush leaves you with smooth lines. Absolutely love it, and for 1 dollar... LOVE!!
Alondra V.
Alondra V.

First of all let me start to say that it's a challenge to collect every single brush from Wet n Wild. They are super duper affordable and great quality. Plus they are so cute pink and white. What else can we ask for lol
Laura P.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN

This brush is nice and precise. It's soft enough that it's not scratchy feeling and it doesn't tug on the eyes but it's also firm enough to keep it from being too bendy and hard to use. The perfect balance. Great price.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.

Great and affordable brush for eyebrows or eyeliner! The bristles are dense enough so it doesn't feel flimsy and is hard to use. And like all the Wet n Wild brushes I have tried, I have had no problems with shedding!
Karissa P.
Karissa P.
Vacaville, CA

I love this little angled brush...honestly it makes doing my eyebrows sooo easy and it works with pomade and shadow...it's super effective and the price is right! I got this one for bout 99 cents at Walgreens!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.

I use this brush to carve out my eyebrows. It could be used for gel liner or eyebrow pomade. I use it to carve out my eyebrows because i like how it so small amd can precisely clean them up nice and neat.
Tyler P.
Tyler P.
Oak Harbor, WA

I have not found a better eyebrow pencil for using a pomade. It's so soft and so thin, I can get real hair like strokes. Also for only one dollar you don't have much to lose. I recommend this whole line.
Isabel J.
Isabel J.

I love it. It was only 99 cents and I just can't describe how impressed I am. It's super soft and VEGAN. A bit must for me. I use it on my brows. It's the perfect size. I always recommend these brushes
Allison M.
Allison M.

This is a great angled brush expeccially considering the price. I actually got mine at a local dollar store and is surprised if he quality. It is definitely affordable and would definitely recommend.
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.

I got this at Walgreens for 1$ and it's the best price and quality I ever paid for a brush I use this for more than just eyeliner I use it on my brows eye shadow it's the perfect brush so soft
Alondra C.
Alondra C.

I haven't tried wet n wild brushes are they good and easy to work with?
Joyce C.

Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 cents?
Monica D.
Monica D.

How is this brush for gel liner?
Joyce C.

Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 cents?
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ

I just picked up a couple of the new line of brushes with the white and pink coloring. I was able to get my hands on a couple of the eye brushes and a concealer brush but I would really like to find some of the face brushes. Anyone know what stores they are sold in?

Join Now