Add a Photo

By WET N WILD
This Small Precision Brush Features Short, Angled Bristles Designed To Line And Define Your Eyes. Featuring Two-Toned Synthetic Polymax Fibers Made Of An Exclusive Thermoplastic Polymer Complex That Mimics The Consistency Of Natural Hairs To Pick Up Formula Effortlessly. Holds Any Cream, Powder, Or Liquid Formula Without Absorption. Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Vegan Exclusively Designed Ergonomic Handle For Total Control Wet N Wild Never Tests On Animals. We Believe In Bgeauty Without Cruelty! None Of Our Furry, Feathery, Or Scaly Friends Were Harmed In The Making Of This Product. Made In China
Photos (13)
Laura P.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN

This brush is nice and precise. It's soft enough that it's not scratchy feeling and it doesn't tug on the eyes but it's also firm enough to keep it from being too bendy and hard to use. The perfect balance. Great price.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.

Great and affordable brush for eyebrows or eyeliner! The bristles are dense enough so it doesn't feel flimsy and is hard to use. And like all the Wet n Wild brushes I have tried, I have had no problems with shedding!
Kathaleen J.
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL

I love these brushes. They are very affordable and come in a variety they blend easily and smoothly. I would highly recommend these to anyone. I also love that you can find them in drugstores and Walmart and target
Danielle L.
Danielle L.

I use this brush to carve out my eyebrows. It could be used for gel liner or eyebrow pomade. I use it to carve out my eyebrows because i like how it so small amd can precisely clean them up nice and neat.
Isabel J.
Isabel J.

I love it. It was only 99 cents and I just can't describe how impressed I am. It's super soft and VEGAN. A bit must for me. I use it on my brows. It's the perfect size. I always recommend these brushes
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.

I got this at Walgreens for 1$ and it's the best price and quality I ever paid for a brush I use this for more than just eyeliner I use it on my brows eye shadow it's the perfect brush so soft
Katie G.
Katie G.
N Little Rock, AR

All of the brushes in this set are AMAZING! Better than high end brushes that I've tried. This one is great for lining the eyes for a more natural look. I love these so much I bought backups!
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Chambersburg, PA

I use this brush to fill in my eyebrows. I love it ! I picked it up at my local dollar tree and it was well worth the $1 I spent. The brush is great quality. No hairs have fallen out at all.
Ruby D.
Ruby D.
Wilmington, CA

I got this at walgreens for $1 it's a cute brush and is very soft the bristles haven't she's on me I love using this too put shimmery eyeshadow in the corner of my eyes.
Allyson P.
Allyson P.
Warrenville, IL

Great brushes for the price! I got an eyeshadow brush and an angled liner brush for only $.99 each. They get the job done and don't cost an arm and a leg.
Alondra C.
Alondra C.

I haven't tried wet n wild brushes are they good and easy to work with?
Joyce C.

Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 cents?
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Staten Island, New York

I just picked up a couple of the new line of brushes with the white and pink coloring. I was able to get my hands on a couple of the eye brushes and a concealer brush but I would really like to find some of the face brushes. Anyone know what stores they are sold in?
Monica D.
Monica D.

How is this brush for gel liner?
Joyce C.

Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 cents?

Join Now