Wet n Wild Brush uploaded by Alexis E.Wet n Wild Brush uploaded by Jan R.Wet n Wild Brush uploaded by Taylor H.See all 29 photos

BY WET N WILD

This Small Precision Brush Features Short, Angled Bristles Designed To Line And Define Your Eyes. Featuring Two-Toned Synthetic Polymax Fibers Made Of An Exclusive Thermoplastic Polymer Complex That Mimics The Consistency Of Natural Hairs To Pick Up Formula Effortlessly. Holds Any Cream, Powder, Or Liquid Formula Without Absorption. Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Vegan Exclusively Designed Ergonomic Handle For Total Control Wet N Wild Never Tests On Animals. We Believe In Bgeauty Without Cruelty! None Of Our Furry, Feathery, Or Scaly Friends Were Harmed In The Making Of This Product. Made In China see more...

• I haven't tried wet n wild brushes ar...They're so good! I have almost... 6 Answers
  • Has anyone used these brushes? Found ...You have to buy it! 7 Answers
  • Has anyone used these brushes? Found ...Yes, GET THEM!!! These brushes... 1 Answers
Photos (29)
Buy on Walgreens
Isabel J.
Isabel J.
Review for: Wet n Wild Brush
I love it. It was only 99 cents and I just can't describe how impressed I am. It's super soft and VEGAN. A bit must for me. I use it on my brows. It's the perfect size. I always recommend these brushes
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
I got this at Walgreens for 1$ and it's the best price and quality I ever paid for a brush I use this for more than just eyeliner I use it on my brows eye shadow it's the perfect brush so soft
Katie G.
Katie G.
N Little Rock, AR
All of the brushes in this set are AMAZING! Better than high end brushes that I've tried. This one is great for lining the eyes for a more natural look. I love these so much I bought backups!
Ruby D.
Ruby D.
I got this at walgreens for $1 it's a cute brush and is very soft the bristles haven't she's on me I love using this too put shimmery eyeshadow in the corner of my eyes.
Isabel C.
Isabel C.
Phoenix, AZ
Perfect for my brows. Tip is very soft and gives me the perfect shape and defines them. Very cheap but a really good brush for the exact shape I want
Beth H.
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
This is my go to brush for any gel product, be it for my eyes, or my brows. The soft bristles make smooth strokes and fantastic lines.
Tathiana Y.
Tathiana Y.
Me encanta esta brocha para delinear mis ojos y mis cejas, es muy practica suave y el precio es excelente la consegui a 1 dollar
Lesly V.
Lesly V.
I use this for my eyebrows, it's so precise and little and good! I love it, I recommend these wet and wild brushes to anyone!
Cheyenne J.
Cheyenne J.
La Mesa, CA
Review for: Wet n Wild Brush
I just order this brush and haven't been able to use it yet but the price was nice And I love the color of the brush!
Xitlaly M.
Xitlaly M.
Review for: Wet n Wild Brush
I love this liner brush, Super easy to use and super affordable, it's not too stiff unlike other eyeliner brushes.
Joyce C.
Joyce C.
Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 cents?
Alondra C.
Alondra C.
I haven't tried wet n wild brushes are they good and easy to work with?
Monica D.
Monica D.
How is this brush for gel liner?
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
I just picked up a couple of the new line of brushes with the white and pink coloring. I was able to get my hands on a couple of the eye brushes and a concealer brush but I would really like to find some of the face brushes. Anyone know what stores they are sold in?
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
California
What do you guys like to use the angled brushes for?