Add a Photo

By WET N WILD
This Small Precision Brush Features Short, Angled Bristles Designed To Line And Define Your Eyes. Featuring Two-Toned Synthetic Polymax Fibers Made Of An Exclusive Thermoplastic Polymer Complex That Mimics The Consistency Of Natural Hairs To Pick Up Formula Effortlessly. Holds Any Cream, Powder, Or Liquid Formula Without Absorption. Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Vegan Exclusively Designed Ergonomic Handle For Total Control Wet N Wild Never Tests On Animals. We Believe In Bgeauty Without Cruelty! None Of Our Furry, Feathery, Or Scaly Friends Were Harmed In The Making Of This Product. Made In China
Photos (11)
Brytnie A.
Brytnie A.
Noblesville, IN

I absolutely love this whole line of brushes, I love that they are cruelty free and they are super soft. I love this for my eyebrow powder it is super precise and does not lose its shape. I will forever love WET N WILD. Go buy these brushes everyone!
Lynn T.
Lynn T.

I bought a few of these because it's $1 and they were having a deal for 3/$2! I use this type in f brush for different reason. Besides lining I use it for concealer spot coverage, Lip coloring, and applying gel products such as here and there.
Jordyn N.
Jordyn N.
Perrysburg, OH

I was super impressed with wet and wilds new brushes. I don't use this for like gel liner but I use it to apply darker eyeshadow as an eyeliner. It works wonderfully to apply product and has notches for your fingers and makes it easy to apply.
Erin F.
Erin F.
Zephyrhills, FL

This is my go to brush! The brush is a must when your looking for getting those corners of the eyes. I have 4 of these brushes, one for each of the colors i use mostly. Then i have 3 still in the package for back up! You need this brush!!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Tupelo, MS

Such amazing brushes!! I love how they are pink and white so cute! These are my go to brushes and work so so well! I highly recommend these brushes to anyone they are so affordable and well worth it! I gave 99 cents at Walgreens for them!
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Oak Ridge, NC

A++. I was so impressed with all their brushes! They were only a dollar too! They're so smooth and they applied my eyeshadow better than a 10$ brush. So affordable and I bought them from Walgreens. I'm going back to buy the other ones
Kerry W.
Kerry W.

Picked this up recently for $1 at my local Dollar Tree. Uses it for the first time today to put some winged liner on & it made it easy. Nice shape & size, perfect for my eye shape. I need to pick up more of these for spares.
lauren w.
lauren w.
Cincinnati, OH

I bought 2 of these, one for my brows and one for my gel liner. I plan to buy a few more to use with concealer to define brows and lips! This brush leaves you with smooth lines. Absolutely love it, and for 1 dollar... LOVE!!
Alondra V.
Alondra V.

First of all let me start to say that it's a challenge to collect every single brush from Wet n Wild. They are super duper affordable and great quality. Plus they are so cute pink and white. What else can we ask for lol
Laura P.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN

This brush is nice and precise. It's soft enough that it's not scratchy feeling and it doesn't tug on the eyes but it's also firm enough to keep it from being too bendy and hard to use. The perfect balance. Great price.
Alondra C.
Alondra C.

I haven't tried wet n wild brushes are they good and easy to work with?
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Staten Island, New York

I just picked up a couple of the new line of brushes with the white and pink coloring. I was able to get my hands on a couple of the eye brushes and a concealer brush but I would really like to find some of the face brushes. Anyone know what stores they are sold in?

Join Now