Add a Photo

By WET N WILD
This Small Precision Brush Features Short, Angled Bristles Designed To Line And Define Your Eyes. Featuring Two-Toned Synthetic Polymax Fibers Made Of An Exclusive Thermoplastic Polymer Complex That Mimics The Consistency Of Natural Hairs To Pick Up Formula Effortlessly. Holds Any Cream, Powder, Or Liquid Formula Without Absorption. Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Vegan Exclusively Designed Ergonomic Handle For Total Control Wet N Wild Never Tests On Animals. We Believe In Bgeauty Without Cruelty! None Of Our Furry, Feathery, Or Scaly Friends Were Harmed In The Making Of This Product. Made In China
Photos (24)
Isela C.
Isela C.

Considering this was only a dollar, I really really like this for my brows. I have another angled brush I use for my brows but I likw how much smaller this one is compared to my other one. I just feel like I can feather out my eyebrows a lot more to make them look natural. This was just a good deal!
Barbara G.
Barbara G.
Kingsport, TN

Im loving wet n wild brushes! White and pink is so pretty. And these brushes are so cheap but good! I have higher end brushes but honestly I pretty much only use my wet n wild and elf brushes. I have one of these brushes for every one of my pot eyeliners. I mean might as well for the price!
Lynnrae G.
Lynnrae G.

I am in love with this brush! I use it with my Wet 'n' Wild creme eyeliner. It gives me more control, it's nice and soft, and it's also very easy to clean. I also love that it's pink and white, so cute. I'll definitely be buying the other brushes in this collection in the near future.
Aranda W.
Aranda W.
Pfafftown, NC

Wet n wild actually have great, thick brushes. The "hair" is attached to the brush very well and I haven't had lose pieces come out of the brush. I'm not really heavy handed using my brushes but I do use them daily and they are great! Can't beat less than 3 dollars for a great brush!
Damaris O.
Damaris O.
ocala, FL

This is the brush that I use to fill in my eyebrows and I love it!!! The colors are so cute and the brush is the perfect texture, not too soft or too hard. This brush never fails to get my eyebrows filled in perfectly. Definitely recommend especially because of how affordable it is.
Ary R.
Ary R.

I am addicted to the angle brushes, I have many and is that without much use, have many uses and therefore I never get tired of buying haha! This especially I love it because its bristles are soft and of the perfect thickness to construct a delineate or make up the eyebrows!
Morgue M.
Morgue M.
Bellevue, WA

Just as good as the more expensive options out there. Simple design, handle holds out pretty well. I've had mine for several months and it hasn't started getting "wiggly" the way cheaper brushes sometimes do. Gives you nice sharp lines and perfect for brows or liner.
Madie T.
Madie T.
Boise, ID

All went well brushes are amazing I love them so much and they're really affordable. They're extremely effective and not at their beautiful coloration even though they are white so they do need to be washed often. I recommend these brushes because their quality free.
Briana J.
Briana J.

Again, I literally cannot say enough good things about these brushes. They're right up there with the high end and sometimes even better in my opinion. This is one of my go to brushes for my eyebrows. See the Wet n Wild list in my profile for more info and photos!
choua v.
choua v.
Minneapolis, MN

The bombbbb. This is absolutely the best ever and for the price you can't beat it at all!! The packaging and color is sooo cute. You can use it for eyeliner or eyebrows. I would recommend this brush to anyone who needs an amazing yet affordable brush for eyeliner
Alondra C.
Alondra C.

I haven't tried wet n wild brushes are they good and easy to work with?
Joyce C.

Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 cents?
Monica D.
Monica D.

How is this brush for gel liner?
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ

I just picked up a couple of the new line of brushes with the white and pink coloring. I was able to get my hands on a couple of the eye brushes and a concealer brush but I would really like to find some of the face brushes. Anyone know what stores they are sold in?
Joyce C.

Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 cents?