Add a Photo

Wet n Wild Brush

This Small Precision Brush Features Short, Angled Bristles Designed To Line And Define Your Eyes. Featuring Two-Toned Synthetic Polymax Fibers Made Of An Exclusive Thermoplastic Polymer Complex That Mimics The Consistency Of Natural Hairs To Pick Up Formula Effortlessly. Holds Any Cream, Powder, Or Liquid Formula Without Absorption. Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Vegan Exclusively Designed Ergonomic Handle For Total Control Wet N Wild Never Tests On Animals. We Believe In Bgeauty Without Cruelty! None Of Our Furry, Feathery, Or Scaly Friends Were Harmed In The Making Of This Product. Made In China
Photos (18)
Morgue M.
Morgue M.
Bellevue, WA

Just as good as the more expensive options out there. Simple design, handle holds out pretty well. I've had mine for several months and it hasn't started getting "wiggly" the way cheaper brushes sometimes do. Gives you nice sharp lines and perfect for brows or liner.
Briana J.
Briana J.

Again, I literally cannot say enough good things about these brushes. They're right up there with the high end and sometimes even better in my opinion. This is one of my go to brushes for my eyebrows. See the Wet n Wild list in my profile for more info and photos!
choua v.
choua v.
Minneapolis, MN

The bombbbb. This is absolutely the best ever and for the price you can't beat it at all!! The packaging and color is sooo cute. You can use it for eyeliner or eyebrows. I would recommend this brush to anyone who needs an amazing yet affordable brush for eyeliner
Amy P.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH

This is a great brush, perfect for fine detail with shadows (like eyeliner/cat eye fun). And, since it was only $1 at my local dollar store, such a bargain! This also has a fun finger grip indentation, that just makes it such a comfortable brush to use.
Jacqui M.
Jacqui M.
Temecula, CA

I love this brush so much! I use it for my eyebrows and it's absolutely perfect! It's thin enough to do the job and short enough for my liking. Also, $1! You can't beat that in today's brush market! 10/10 would buy again, and again... AND AGAIN!
Heather G.
Heather G.

I love this brush! It's great for cleaning up those brows to have an extra fleeky look. It does the job but you might need another fluffy brush to blend. This brush is extremely affordable! Got mine from HEB for .99 cents. Definitely recommend❤
Lynn T.
Lynn T.

I bought a few of these because it's $1 and they were having a deal for 3/$2! I use this type in f brush for different reason. Besides lining I use it for concealer spot coverage, Lip coloring, and applying gel products such as here and there.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Tupelo, MS

Such amazing brushes!! I love how they are pink and white so cute! These are my go to brushes and work so so well! I highly recommend these brushes to anyone they are so affordable and well worth it! I gave 99 cents at Walgreens for them!
Dupe L.
Dupe L.
Snellville, GA

Mediocre. I prefer to have an angled brush that is more on the stiff side. This is so soft... too soft for me to fill in my brows. Its cute tho lol It can get the job done if I had nothing else and its super cheap, which I like.
lauren w.
lauren w.
Cincinnati, OH

I bought 2 of these, one for my brows and one for my gel liner. I plan to buy a few more to use with concealer to define brows and lips! This brush leaves you with smooth lines. Absolutely love it, and for 1 dollar... LOVE!!
Alondra C.
Alondra C.

I haven't tried wet n wild brushes are they good and easy to work with?
Joyce C.

Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 cents?
Monica D.
Monica D.

How is this brush for gel liner?
Joyce C.

Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 cents?
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ

I just picked up a couple of the new line of brushes with the white and pink coloring. I was able to get my hands on a couple of the eye brushes and a concealer brush but I would really like to find some of the face brushes. Anyone know what stores they are sold in?

Join Now