Add a Photo

By WET N WILD
This Small Precision Brush Features Short, Angled Bristles Designed To Line And Define Your Eyes. Featuring Two-Toned Synthetic Polymax Fibers Made Of An Exclusive Thermoplastic Polymer Complex That Mimics The Consistency Of Natural Hairs To Pick Up Formula Effortlessly. Holds Any Cream, Powder, Or Liquid Formula Without Absorption. Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Vegan Exclusively Designed Ergonomic Handle For Total Control Wet N Wild Never Tests On Animals. We Believe In Bgeauty Without Cruelty! None Of Our Furry, Feathery, Or Scaly Friends Were Harmed In The Making Of This Product. Made In China
Photos (25)
Briana J.
Briana J.
Jan. 23, 2017, 7:34 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Brush
Again, I literally cannot say enough good things about these brushes. They're right up there with the high end and sometimes even better in my opinion. This is one of my go to brushes for my eyebrows. See the Wet n Wild list in my profile for more info and photos!
Amy P.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Oct. 9, 2016, 6:22 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Brush
This is a great brush, perfect for fine detail with shadows (like eyeliner/cat eye fun). And, since it was only $1 at my local dollar store, such a bargain! This also has a fun finger grip indentation, that just makes it such a comfortable brush to use.
Lynn T.
Lynn T.
I bought a few of these because it's $1 and they were having a deal for 3/$2! I use this type in f brush for different reason. Besides lining I use it for concealer spot coverage, Lip coloring, and applying gel products such as here and there.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Tupelo , MS
Such amazing brushes!! I love how they are pink and white so cute! These are my go to brushes and work so so well! I highly recommend these brushes to anyone they are so affordable and well worth it! I gave 99 cents at Walgreens for them!
lauren w.
lauren w.
Cincinnati, OH
I bought 2 of these, one for my brows and one for my gel liner. I plan to buy a few more to use with concealer to define brows and lips! This brush leaves you with smooth lines. Absolutely love it, and for 1 dollar... LOVE!!
Kerry W.
Kerry W.
Sept. 23, 2016, 3:56 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Brush
Picked this up recently for $1 at my local Dollar Tree. Uses it for the first time today to put some winged liner on & it made it easy. Nice shape & size, perfect for my eye shape. I need to pick up more of these for spares.
Alondra V.
Alondra V.
First of all let me start to say that it's a challenge to collect every single brush from Wet n Wild. They are super duper affordable and great quality. Plus they are so cute pink and white. What else can we ask for lol
Laura P.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
This brush is nice and precise. It's soft enough that it's not scratchy feeling and it doesn't tug on the eyes but it's also firm enough to keep it from being too bendy and hard to use. The perfect balance. Great price.
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Nov. 27, 2016, 4:42 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Brush
Great and affordable brush for eyebrows or eyeliner! The bristles are dense enough so it doesn't feel flimsy and is hard to use. And like all the Wet n Wild brushes I have tried, I have had no problems with shedding!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
I use this brush to carve out my eyebrows. It could be used for gel liner or eyebrow pomade. I use it to carve out my eyebrows because i like how it so small amd can precisely clean them up nice and neat.
Joyce C.
Joyce C.
Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 cents?
Alondra C.
Alondra C.
I haven't tried wet n wild brushes are they good and easy to work with?
Monica D.
Monica D.
How is this brush for gel liner?
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
I just picked up a couple of the new line of brushes with the white and pink coloring. I was able to get my hands on a couple of the eye brushes and a concealer brush but I would really like to find some of the face brushes. Anyone know what stores they are sold in?
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
California
What do you guys like to use the angled brushes for?