BY WET N WILD

This Small Precision Brush Features Short, Angled Bristles Designed To Line And Define Your Eyes. Featuring Two-Toned Synthetic Polymax Fibers Made Of An Exclusive Thermoplastic Polymer Complex That Mimics The Consistency Of Natural Hairs To Pick Up Formula Effortlessly. Holds Any Cream, Powder, Or Liquid Formula Without Absorption. Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Vegan Exclusively Designed Ergonomic Handle For Total Control Wet N Wild Never Tests On Animals. We Believe In Bgeauty Without Cruelty! None Of Our Furry, Feathery, Or Scaly Friends Were Harmed In The Making Of This Product. Made In China see more...

• Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 ...9 Answers
  • I haven't tried wet n wild brushes are they good and easy to work w...6 Answers
  • Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 ...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Rameen S.
Rameen S.
Miami Gardens Florida
We all gotta admit wet n wild brushes r the best and the cheapest brushes anyone can afford. I always buy the brushes from wet n wild. I especially love their fan brush and their concealer brush. They r the best
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Quick! Head to your nearest Dollar Tree or Walgreens and grab these for $1 or LESS! Dirt cheap price and they work just as, if not BETTER than the expensive brands! Don't say I didn't tell you! #ballingonabudget
Celia G.
Celia G.
Avondale , AZ
Amazing great quality brush for such an affordable price no cons or compliments on it was very satisfied with the outcome of purchase of this cute brush can be used on eyebrows water long or for a wing eyeliner
Lorden B.
Lorden B.
Definitely love this brush! It's a reasonable price and you can find it at any drug store which is perfect . It's a great brush to add to your collection. I really recommend wet & wild brushes they're super soft and affordable Wet n Wild Brush
Melanie Q.
Melanie Q.
It's a great product. Would recommend to anyone. Pro it's easy cheap con they sell out. It's effective very amazing product. This brush is so affordable you can get like 10 for 10 dollars at the dollar store.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
This is an amazing synthetic brush for such an AMAZINGG price!! I love using this brush on my metallic and glitter polishes as it is synthetic and doesn't waste product! This brush works well both wet and dry!
Alondra U.
Alondra U.
I have this brush and I love it ! These brushes are good quality like any other brushes, they also do the job you'll want them to do and their not even expensive. I saw that there's new brushes coming out !
Destiny H.
Destiny H.
Clarksville
They are my favorite brushes . I have all of them. They are so soft and apply the makeup so amazing. And I love that there cruelty free. Wet n Wild
Emma O.
Emma O.
Swartz Creek , MI
i absolutely love this brush! it makes it so easy to precisely put my inner corner highlight exactly where i want it. along with being easy to use it is so affordable! i would highly recommend this brush!
Dupe L.
Dupe L.
Snellville, GA
Mediocre. I prefer to have an angled brush that is more on the stiff side. This is so soft... too soft for me to fill in my brows. Its cute tho lol It can get the job done if I had nothing else and its super cheap, which I like.
Joyce C.
Joyce C.
Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 cents?
Alondra C.
Alondra C.
I haven't tried wet n wild brushes are they good and easy to work with?
Monica D.
Monica D.
How is this brush for gel liner?
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
I just picked up a couple of the new line of brushes with the white and pink coloring. I was able to get my hands on a couple of the eye brushes and a concealer brush but I would really like to find some of the face brushes. Anyone know what stores they are sold in?
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
California
What do you guys like to use the angled brushes for?