BY WET N WILD #77 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Do these actually work? I have my doubts.1 Answers
Katie C.
Wet N Wild has came out with these new brush cleansing cloths that clean your brushes and remove makeup with ease. These are great for eye and face brushes that need to be cleaned quickly for use. Of course they don't replace deep cleaning them, but these do come in quite handy.
Esmeralda N.
I use my brushes constantly so I have to take care of them and clean them all the time and what better product then these wipes especially made for that they leave my brushes like new again
Shameiza f.
Brooklyn , NY
Don't like this wipes cause I find you have to use more than 2 to get a clean removal of your makeup. You could find it at the dollar store if you're interested.
Joanne G.
One of my favorite wipes for cleaning up my make up. I feel like this can comparable to other wipes but this one is cheaper. Drugstores such as cvs and Walgreens. My skin is sensitive so I have to be very careful on what I use on my skin. Yes I recommend for others to try it out for themselves!
Tammi M.
Quincy, MA
These make it very easy to use a brush for more than one task during makeup application. Just give the bristles a good wipe down, let it dry for a couple of minutes and use the brush again. It won't replacing washing your brushes but it will help keep them from being too dirty when it's time.
Alexis H.
Oklahoma City
Can I use this product it takes quite a few wipes to get all of the makeup off and that's even after I wash my face prior to the makeup wipes themselves. I would try again though maybe it was just my Foundation and eyeliner that was into mixing as well
Dolores I.
Mission, TX
This is great I like to use these on my shadow brushes because it helps dry easier and it cleans the surface which allows me to use them a lot faster
Endrika E.
Edinburg, TX
tried these didnt like them much stickinh to the usual brush cleansing method. were eay to use but werent what iwas expecting
RaeAnn S.
These are great wet wipes to clean brushes. They are not #1 but for the price, you can not beat the price. I would buy these again.
Kelly Z.
Mercedes, TX
It only takes 1 wipe to take off all of my makeup! I always used wet n wild and will still continue to use it!
April R.
Carlinville, IL
Do these actually work? I have my doubts.