Add a Photo

By WET N WILD
This Small Precision Brush Features Short, Angled Bristles Designed To Line And Define Your Eyes. Featuring Two-Toned Synthetic Polymax Fibers Made Of An Exclusive Thermoplastic Polymer Complex That Mimics The Consistency Of Natural Hairs To Pick Up Formula Effortlessly. Holds Any Cream, Powder, Or Liquid Formula Without Absorption. Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Vegan Exclusively Designed Ergonomic Handle For Total Control Wet N Wild Never Tests On Animals. We Believe In Bgeauty Without Cruelty! None Of Our Furry, Feathery, Or Scaly Friends Were Harmed In The Making Of This Product. Made In China
Photos (24)
Mandy V.
Mandy V.
San Jose, CA

Wet n Wild brushes are amazing!!!! Not just the price but the quality of the brush!!! They are incredibly soft and there's a wide range to choose from. Although the handles may feel 'cheap' the brush is what matters. The pink tip give it a cute feel and you can't go wrong their brushes are $1-5. I use this to apply my ABH dipbrow pomade. It's my first brow brush and I was just starting makeup, didn't want to spend $14-$20 for the ABH brow brush so I opted for this and it totally does the job. It's also great for gel liner and gifts because of the inexpensive price. I found this at my local Dollar Tree
kirsten c.
kirsten c.
nashville

for synthetic brushes, these are my go to. they're between $1-$5 each, although i've found and purchased most at my local dollar tree. not only are they cute, they're easy to use thanks to their ergonomic design. i wasn't expecting much out of them, but i fell in love! i use this angled brush with my rimmel brow this way kit for my eyebrows. i also use it to apply eye shadow to my lower lash line before blending out. using a tiny brush like this gives me a lot more control. i'd definitely recommend these to anyone looking for soft, durable, affordable brushes!
Baige S.
Baige S.

This is one of my favorite liner brushes of all time. Its really soft but not soft enough that it bends. Its stiff enough to hold product an place it on the brows or for liner. It doesnt prickle the eye like some brushes do. I love this line of wet n wild brushes! I have 3 of these liner brushes, i use one for the brows, one for bright vibrant colors if i want a color wing liner and the other just for my black gel liner. Also very affordable, i found a lot of them at my local dollar tree.
Practicing F.
Practicing F.

I'm loving these new Wet N Wild makeup brushes. I have the eyeshadow, crease, flat top, and foundation brush. They sell out so fast, it's hard for me to find them all.

I know I can order online, but rather buy the product in person.

I use these brushes daily. They are soft, synthetic and easy to clean, which is the best part.

The angled liner brush is wonderful for adding shadow under my lower lash line, without looking like a racoon .

I'm looking forward to ownimg the whole collection
Kam H.
Kam H.

I love these brushes they are soft, wash well, work great, seem to hold up well, vegan, cruelty free and they are inexpensive! I also really like that they are pink and white! I found mine at the dollar store and I think I'm gonna pick up some extras for when I don't have time/forget to clean my brushes! I would absolutely recommend these!
Jenn W.
Jenn W.
Sherrills Ford, NC

Love love love these ! They work better than some of the high end brushes I have bought! I saw them in a local dollar store and questioned buying these, so happy I got these they have very great quality no loose hairs and firm! Hold the make up and leaves a great finish ! Definitely worth more than a dollar so this is a steal (:
Vivian R.
Vivian R.
Tucker, GA

I love this brush coming from someone who was using a elf angled brush then bought a new one and it broke I switched to wet n Wild and this brush works with eyebrows & eyeliner I haven't had any issues just be careful when washing it I got some liner stuck in the root of the hairs so I suggest soaking it if that happens to you.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.

Bought this brush at Dollar Tree. The bristles are firm but soft enough so they glide along the last line. I love how the bristles are 2 tone. The ergonomic handle makes it comfortable to use and also makes it easier to grip the small brush. I did not know that wet n wild is cruelty free, gluten free, and vegan.
El'Lyssa H.
El'Lyssa H.
New Prt Rchy, FL

This brush is awesome, I use it to fill in my eyebrows. It is marketed as an eyeliner brushed but I don't feel it is stiff enough. It is great for eyebrows though, I bought it for .99 cents at dollar tree. I use this brush all the time especially when doing special Halloween looks I can get really precise lines
Jazmine S.
Jazmine S.

First of all I bought this brush at the Dollar tree pause............what? I love this brush I have been using the brush that comes with eyeliner for years, but the day I bought this brush my life has changed. I have so much control with this brush and the size is perfect for me. And it is only $1.Love.
Alondra C.
Alondra C.

I haven't tried wet n wild brushes are they good and easy to work with?
Joyce C.

Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 cents?
Monica D.
Monica D.

How is this brush for gel liner?
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ

I just picked up a couple of the new line of brushes with the white and pink coloring. I was able to get my hands on a couple of the eye brushes and a concealer brush but I would really like to find some of the face brushes. Anyone know what stores they are sold in?
Joyce C.

Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 cents?