BY WET N WILD

This Small Precision Brush Features Short, Angled Bristles Designed To Line And Define Your Eyes. Featuring Two-Toned Synthetic Polymax Fibers Made Of An Exclusive Thermoplastic Polymer Complex That Mimics The Consistency Of Natural Hairs To Pick Up Formula Effortlessly. Holds Any Cream, Powder, Or Liquid Formula Without Absorption. Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Vegan Exclusively Designed Ergonomic Handle For Total Control Wet N Wild Never Tests On Animals. We Believe In Bgeauty Without Cruelty! None Of Our Furry, Feathery, Or Scaly Friends Were Harmed In The Making Of This Product. Made In China see more...

• Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 ...9 Answers
  • I haven't tried wet n wild brushes are they good and easy to work w...6 Answers
  • Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 ...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Mandy V.
Mandy V.
San Jose, CA
Wet n Wild brushes are amazing!!!! Not just the price but the quality of the brush!!! They are incredibly soft and there's a wide range to choose from. Although the handles may feel 'cheap' the brush is what matters. The pink tip give it a cute feel and you can't go wrong their brushes are $1-5. I use this to apply my ABH dipbrow pomade. It's my first brow brush and I was just starting makeup, didn't want to spend $14-$20 for the ABH brow brush so I opted for this and it totally does the job. It's also great for gel liner and gifts because of the inexpensive price. I found this at my local Dollar Tree
Jenn W.
Jenn W.
Sherrills Ford, NC
Love love love these ! They work better than some of the high end brushes I have bought! I saw them in a local dollar store and questioned buying these, so happy I got these they have very great quality no loose hairs and firm! Hold the make up and leaves a great finish ! Definitely worth more than a dollar so this is a steal (:
Vivian R.
Vivian R.
Tucker, GA
I love this brush coming from someone who was using a elf angled brush then bought a new one and it broke I switched to wet n Wild and this brush works with eyebrows & eyeliner I haven't had any issues just be careful when washing it I got some liner stuck in the root of the hairs so I suggest soaking it if that happens to you.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Bought this brush at Dollar Tree. The bristles are firm but soft enough so they glide along the last line. I love how the bristles are 2 tone. The ergonomic handle makes it comfortable to use and also makes it easier to grip the small brush. I did not know that wet n wild is cruelty free, gluten free, and vegan.
El'Lyssa H.
El'Lyssa H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This brush is awesome, I use it to fill in my eyebrows. It is marketed as an eyeliner brushed but I don't feel it is stiff enough. It is great for eyebrows though, I bought it for .99 cents at dollar tree. I use this brush all the time especially when doing special Halloween looks I can get really precise lines
Jazmine S.
Jazmine S.
First of all I bought this brush at the Dollar tree pause............what? I love this brush I have been using the brush that comes with eyeliner for years, but the day I bought this brush my life has changed. I have so much control with this brush and the size is perfect for me. And it is only $1.Love.
Isela C.
Isela C.
Considering this was only a dollar, I really really like this for my brows. I have another angled brush I use for my brows but I likw how much smaller this one is compared to my other one. I just feel like I can feather out my eyebrows a lot more to make them look natural. This was just a good deal!
Barbara G.
Barbara G.
Kingsport, TN
Im loving wet n wild brushes! White and pink is so pretty. And these brushes are so cheap but good! I have higher end brushes but honestly I pretty much only use my wet n wild and elf brushes. I have one of these brushes for every one of my pot eyeliners. I mean might as well for the price!
Lynnrae G.
Lynnrae G.
I am in love with this brush! I use it with my Wet 'n' Wild creme eyeliner. It gives me more control, it's nice and soft, and it's also very easy to clean. I also love that it's pink and white, so cute. I'll definitely be buying the other brushes in this collection in the near future.
Morgue M.
Morgue M.
Bellevue, WA
Just as good as the more expensive options out there. Simple design, handle holds out pretty well. I've had mine for several months and it hasn't started getting "wiggly" the way cheaper brushes sometimes do. Gives you nice sharp lines and perfect for brows or liner.
Joyce C.
Joyce C.
Has anyone used these brushes? Found some at Walgreens for like 79 cents?
Alondra C.
Alondra C.
I haven't tried wet n wild brushes are they good and easy to work with?
Monica D.
Monica D.
How is this brush for gel liner?
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
I just picked up a couple of the new line of brushes with the white and pink coloring. I was able to get my hands on a couple of the eye brushes and a concealer brush but I would really like to find some of the face brushes. Anyone know what stores they are sold in?
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
California
What do you guys like to use the angled brushes for?