Wet n Wild Brow Highlighter - 0.09 oz. uploaded by Alexis P.Wet n Wild Brow Highlighter - 0.09 oz. uploaded by Lizzette G.

BY WET N WILD

Liven your eyes! Instantly awaken your eyes with this brow lifting and enhancing pencil. Your little secret to look wide-awake, no matter how little sleep you've had! Lifts brows Brightens & shapes Contains green tea extract Cruelty free see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Maci S.
Maci S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I'm a big fan of wet n wild! I'm always looking for a brow highlighter since my skin is so fair. I tried it and really like it. It's very pigmented, and blends easily. It stays on all day long, and it's super cheap, but high quality! It's small enough to carry in your purse, and truly brightens and lifts the eyebrow. The only issue I do have is that it is a very pink color, so it looks a little odd if I don't use some sort of powder over it to lessen the color. Otherwise, this is amazing and everyone should buy it now! I bought mine at My local Target.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
This is a New* Wet n Wild Product and I Love anything that's brow lifting or brightening! I want to like it and I'm going to try and use it more but I feel like it's just toooo much! For the price though it's definitely worth a try! & it does look great on the inner corners. May not be my favorite but I love Wet n Wild so I'm gonna make this work!!!!!
Lyndi L.
Lyndi L.
Signal Mtn, TN
This brow highlighter reminds me a lot of Benefit's High Brow, which I used for a couple years back in high school. This dupe is actually A LOT better--it's incredibly creamy and easier to blend than High Brow. The pencil is very soft so you have to sharpen every couple uses. That being said, you get a ton of product for little money. I will continue to purchase instead of High Brow!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
I like this product overall, BUT when you first open the package make sure to rub off the outer layer on the pencil tip. When I first used it, it applied chalky and rough. Once you use up that outer layer it will apply smooth and blend much easier. It is a very pink toned highlight, so might not work for certain skin tones.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Hoffman Est, IL
I use this brow highlighter to clean my brows up after I've filled them. My brows look so sharp and clean. I use my finger to blend it out and it blends beautifully. It's so affordable, I'd definitely buy it again. I'd totally recommend it to friends and family.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Don't know why there isn't more talk about this! This is so easy to apply and on my fair skin, this looks beautiful under the brows and makes me look overall more put together. I think it is a little chalky but for the price I can't complain!
Heather G.
Heather G.
I love this product to make my brows extra fleeky. I wish it would come in more colors for different skin types since it's such a pale white color. This retails at about $4.00 which is an OK price since it lasts a long time. I'd totally recommend this product!
Lizzette G.
Lizzette G.
Houston , Tx
I love the wet n wild pencil ,it's great for every day use .I purchased it at target at a good price.I will be using this everyday when doing my eyebrows.