Add a Photo

By WET N WILD
Liven your eyes! Instantly awaken your eyes with this brow lifting and enhancing pencil. Your little secret to look wide-awake, no matter how little sleep you've had! Lifts brows Brightens & shapes Contains green tea extract Cruelty free
Photos (2)
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
March 9, 2017, 9 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Brow Highlighter - 0.09 oz.
This is a New* Wet n Wild Product and I Love anything that's brow lifting or brightening! I want to like it and I'm going to try and use it more but I feel like it's just toooo much! For the price though it's definitely worth a try! & it does look great on the inner corners. May not be my favorite but I love Wet n Wild so I'm gonna make this work!!!!!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
March 29, 2017, 8:56 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Brow Highlighter - 0.09 oz.
I like this product overall, BUT when you first open the package make sure to rub off the outer layer on the pencil tip. When I first used it, it applied chalky and rough. Once you use up that outer layer it will apply smooth and blend much easier. It is a very pink toned highlight, so might not work for certain skin tones.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Hoffman Estates, IL
June 22, 2017, 1:38 a.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Brow Highlighter - 0.09 oz.
I use this brow highlighter to clean my brows up after I've filled them. My brows look so sharp and clean. I use my finger to blend it out and it blends beautifully. It's so affordable, I'd definitely buy it again. I'd totally recommend it to friends and family.
Heather G.
Heather G.
June 6, 2017, 5:20 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Brow Highlighter - 0.09 oz.
I love this product to make my brows extra fleeky. I wish it would come in more colors for different skin types since it's such a pale white color. This retails at about $4.00 which is an OK price since it lasts a long time. I'd totally recommend this product!
Lizzette G.
Lizzette G.
Houston , Tx
June 24, 2017, 9:37 p.m.
Review for: Wet n Wild Brow Highlighter - 0.09 oz.
I love the wet n wild pencil ,it's great for every day use .I purchased it at target at a good price.I will be using this everyday when doing my eyebrows.