BY WET N WILD

Your search for the perfect blush brush is over. Designed perfectly for the apples of your cheeks, this brush is designed to make you blush. Innovative bristles and an ergonomic handle push this staple over the top.

• How can I wash this and the other wet n wild brushes with...4 Answers
  • What brushes are you using? wet n wild Blush Brush wet n...1 Answers
  • How long will these brushes last for? 3 Answers
wet n wild Blush Brush
  • "I absolutely love the Wet N Wild Blush Brush and all of their other brushes! I think the quality is absolutely amazing for what you pay. They retail for under $1.00 each and you can't beat that! They are incredibly soft and I love the sleek white handles!" in 165 reviews
  • "i like to use this for blush and highlight and contour its a little narrow but i like it because it goes perfect for my cheek bones, the hairs are super soft" in 4 reviews
Rachel H.
I got these brushes in a bundle pack. They are fairly good quality. I have heard some people complain that their brushes fall apart after the first use/first wash. That did not happen to me, however a word of warning, these brushes do not hold their shape very well. The fan brush has not stayed in shape and now is vey smushed together, the contour brush is not longer angled, and the powder and blush brushes have bristles flying out every which way. I have combo skin and they applied my makeup okay before they became too misshapen. I bought them from the Wet N Wild website. I’m not sure if I would repurchase them or not, as I know that there are many other drugstore brands that probably have good brushes. One of the major pros for me that not all the drugstore brushes have is that they are cruelty free.
Abby O.
Lorado WV
wet n wild Blush Brush
This is a very good inexpensive Blush Brush made by a great Brand, I purchased mine from Walmart for around $2.00, it has soft bristles and a long sturdy handle that makes it very easy to hold, it doesn't waste the product like other cheap brush's do, it holds the product and applies it evenly to your cheeks can also be used as a powder brush or blending brush it has multiple uses, I love it and it's just as good as any Morph brush! Wet n Wild is a trusted brand that has good products without the big price tag on them would recommend these to anyone.
Marie S.
Heartland, TX
I love wet n wild brushes!! They are so cheap but the quality of the brush isn’t. They’re super soft, the only thing about it is you have to be careful when washing them because the paint will start to chip. But besides that great brushes and you can’t complain because they’re less than $3 I just buy a new one when the paint starts coming off.
Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
I purchased this along with the flat top  brush they carry and they are both really good!! I love the pink on white look they designed and the brushes blend nicely, there was some minimal shedding but I'm not mad at that. I would definitely repurchase especially for someone who is new to makeup.
Bella M.
Corp Christi, TX
This is what I bought to replace the Real Techniques blush brush that I was very disappointed in. I love this brush, it’s so soft, easily picks up product, and blends it out well. On top of all of that, it’s so cheap and the colors are super cute. I’d recommend Wet n Wild brushes to everyone.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I was in need of another blush brush and saw this for like $2 online at Target. Why not give it a chance at that price? I LOVE this brush! So fluffy and blends put my blush so perfectly! Not streaky or spotty at all.
Escarle D.
These brushes are really something else . This is actually my first time buying wet n wild brushes and theyre really good im impressed . THey dont shed as much as the other brushes ive bought in the past and i absolutely love them , and yes i do reccomend these brushes .
Shamonica W.
Belleville, IL
I really like this brush... Even though I don't use it for blush I use it for my powder foundation after I use the liquid foundation it works just as good. It's so fluffy and it distributes the product evenly without caking it on I would definitely recommend this brush...
🌙Aeyden🌸Maiden🌙 A.
Lake City
I can't say enough good things about this brush, and the brishes from this particular line on general. It is soft and just the right shape and size. I have washed it several times now and it holds up really well. I would definitely like to have a back up of it!
Tabitha R.
This brush is very soft and applies my product like a dream. I love that it’s also very affordable so when I have had one for a while and the bristles become worn too much I simply throw it away and repurchase. Easy to clean and looks great sitting on a vanity.
Kayla C.
Harlingen, TX
What do you use this brush for besides blush?
Melanie r.
san diego
How can I wash this and the other wet n wild brushes without damaging them?? Any advice??
Christina S.
How well does this brush apply powder foundation all over the face?
Addie H.
How long will these brushes last for?
Dawna G.