Wet N Wild Best of On Pack uploaded by ash m.

BY WET N WILD

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! This exclusive pack gives you the best combination for brilliant eyes. Color: Black.

Nichole S.
I love these eye shadows. They are very pigmented, so you won't have any problems with them showing on your skin. You will have to use an eyeshadow primer because there is no guarantee that they will last all day. The eye liner is okay but I find that it does not last throughout the day. It is also not smudge proof so be sure not to wipe or rub your eyes or you will look like a raccoon.
Christina M.
Austin, TX
The Wet n Wild eye products are surprising awesome for the price! The eyeliner that comes in this collection is amazing! I actually switched to this after using Stila for years. The eyeshadow palettes are great too! Not too much fall out and not super chalky - also they have little guide words pressed into the eyeshadow colors so this is foolproof for any makeup newbie!
Sumera P.
Bridgeport , PA
Dear Wet n Wild, how do you do it??? Formula, pigmentation and everything is always on point! Seriously, I've been using heir products forever and they have stepped up their game so much that their products are comparable to so many highend products. Their eyeshadow palettes are makeup artists and enthusiasts must have!
Shikinya C.
I'm not really a huge fan of these eyeshadow palettes. They are great for beginners because they're labeled on placement but they don't offer a lot of color payoff in my opinion. Some of them tend to be overly chalky as well. Very few of these palettes are really good but it's like trial and error to find one.
Gigi G.
The price point for these are amazing. The colors are very very pigmented and a little goes a long way.  These are great alternatives for high and eyeshadows which is high on the price tags.  The size is perfect for traveling and the packaging is super easy to open. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.
Ida L.
Paupack, PA
Wet and wilds eye shadows are underrated and not raved about enough! They are very pigmented and their is a wide variety of colors. I love their 3 shadow compacts. Great for travel and no worries of what color goes with what! I think these would be wonderful for beginners of makeup!!!!
Janae D.
Bremen, IN
I absolutely LOVE this eyeshadow and my favorite part is the liquid liner! great packaging and easy to open! I was a repeat user for a couple years! I don't think it needed any improvement. I would DEFINITELY recommend to others and it was at a great price!!
Tamesha D.
Love Wet n Wild products! They are easily affordable. Especially this eyeshadow kit. I love the different color varieties they have. Easy application with vibrant colors and love how compact it is. Doesn't fade after a few hours which is awesome.
Marisol G.
Kearny , NJ
This is hands down my favorite Wet N Wild Eyeshadow trio! It is incredibly affordable but works as if it were high end. It compliments my brown eyes nicely and I actually bought another as a backup just in case it's ever discontinued. Lol
Alyssa B.
Charlotte, NC
This eyeshadow rivals expensive shadows. I can't beleive I panned this product but I did. Pigmentation is true to pan. Lasts all day. Packaging is cheap but who cares.
Elizabeth G.