Wet N Wild Best of On Pack uploaded by ash m.

BY WET N WILD

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! This exclusive pack gives you the best combination for brilliant eyes. Color: Black.

Christina M.
Austin, TX
The Wet n Wild eye products are surprising awesome for the price! The eyeliner that comes in this collection is amazing! I actually switched to this after using Stila for years. The eyeshadow palettes are great too! Not too much fall out and not super chalky - also they have little guide words pressed into the eyeshadow colors so this is foolproof for any makeup newbie!
Faith D.
Vidor
Love this product it's amazing for a costume party or a night out in the town. I use this product almost everyday. I have blue eyes. It lasts all day and all night. Every time I run out I have to go to the store.
Joseline G.
N Las Vegas, NV
I was disappointed in these colors because the glitter is only on the top. It's pretty sticky. The eyeliner was not for me either. It irritated and felt burning on my eyelid.
Lauren M.
I was quite surprised at the quality of this formula. Pigment was not as bad as I expected and not powdery at all with little fall out. The colors are pretty but there aren't any base or transition shades and you are stuck with just a few looks unless you did into other shadows. For this brand, I was surprised they are stepping it up! Keep up the good work! I think these shadows are great for young girls or those just learning to blend!
Nichole S.
Houston , TX
I love these eye shadows. They are very pigmented, so you won't have any problems with them showing on your skin. You will have to use an eyeshadow primer because there is no guarantee that they will last all day. The eye liner is okay but I find that it does not last throughout the day. It is also not smudge proof so be sure not to wipe or rub your eyes or you will look like a raccoon.
Serena C.
Union, NJ
I received this eyeshadow as a gift from someone and I honestly like it a lot. I don't use this product a lot but when I do use it I enjoy it. This can be found at most drug stores. I would be recommend this because the colors are very pigmented and last long.
Kylie W.
This is a okay pallet. The color is nice. It has okay packaging but it could be nicer. I rarely use this product. It's not the best compared to other pallets form the same company. If you like bold colors I would recommend it to you.
Sumera P.
Bridgeport, PA
Dear Wet n Wild, how do you do it??? Formula, pigmentation and everything is always on point! Seriously, I've been using heir products forever and they have stepped up their game so much that their products are comparable to so many highend products. Their eyeshadow palettes are makeup artists and enthusiasts must have!
Gigi G.
The price point for these are amazing. The colors are very very pigmented and a little goes a long way.  These are great alternatives for high and eyeshadows which is high on the price tags.  The size is perfect for traveling and the packaging is super easy to open. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.
Shikinya C.
I'm not really a huge fan of these eyeshadow palettes. They are great for beginners because they're labeled on placement but they don't offer a lot of color payoff in my opinion. Some of them tend to be overly chalky as well. Very few of these palettes are really good but it's like trial and error to find one.
Elizabeth G.