Wet N Wild Best of On Pack

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! This exclusive pack gives you the best combination for brilliant eyes. Color: Black.

How is the eyeliner?
Start your review of Wet N Wild Best of On Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Logansport, IN
My fiancé's mom bought me this for Christmas last year and it was amazing. Beautiful colors, very pigmented and easy to apply. Great value for the price and easy to locate. Would buy again and recommend.
Chico
Love these products! Great formula, great colors, great price! It’s hard to go wrong here! I will purchase again and again! Highly recommended, especially to those new to makeup.
This product is one of my favorites because it lasts longer than others and has very nice pigment it is not very pricey where I live well I think it needs to improve on the packaging in my opinion but other than that it is a great pallet and I would get it again.
Las Vegas , NV
I was disappointed in these colors because the glitter is only on the top. It's pretty sticky. The eyeliner was not for me either. It irritated and felt burning on my eyelid.
The trios and liners from WNW are sooooo good and sooooo adorable! This brand has really stepped up its game and performance in the last year or so!
Chicago
Not so best the colors wouldn’t show I tried putting layers but nothing worked.the contained was poorly made as soon as I opened it the lid fell
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Love this I use them all the time it's stays on me pretty well and turns out super pretty and wasent expensive at all on of my favs!
Grand Rapids
Product is what you pay for 😔 not very pigmented and dose not last long. It was really difficult to get a good color to actually sho
East Stroudsburg, PA
2,887 reviews
This eyeshadow trio has 3 pretty shades. I have use wet n wilds eyeshadow trios for years! There eyeshadows are beautifully pigmented
Williamstown, WV
Great color and stays put. Has a very feminine shimmer. The colors coordinate nicely. I find it's super pigmented for the price!