Wet n Wild Best Friends Forever Hydrating + Brightening Primer Mist - 1 fl oz

Wet n Wild Best Friends Forever Hydrating + Brightening Primer Mist - 1 fl oz

Glow with the power of friendship. This BFF Hydrating + Brightening Primer Mist and your skin go together like SpongeBob and Patrick! This revitalizing spray can be used to prep the skin before applying makeup, provide refreshing hydration, and brighten your complexion with illuminating, light-reflecting properties to impart a soft, dewy glow. This 3-in-1 spray will soon be your new BFF. wet n wild starts as everyone?s first and remains a lifelong destination for vibrant and accessible beauty. Delivering over 40 years of trend-forward and all-inclusive innovations, we are your trusted beauty expert that will keep you looking fabulous without ever betraying your budget. From the bold ?n? bright to the neutral ?n? nuanced, we set out to spoil you with options while setting the gold standard of achievability. So go ahead, get your feet wet with us again and go wild with your imagination!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wet n Wild Best Friends Forever Hydrating + Brightening Primer Mist - 1 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Wet n Wild Best Friends Forever Hydrating + Brightening Primer Mist - 1 fl oz uploaded by Nicole C.
I love the Patrick beauty blender and the Pineapple house from the Wet n Wild x Spongebob collection. These are my favorite and when my son was little, patrick was always my favorite character. These two will be in my limited edition collectors stash.
Wet n Wild Best Friends Forever Hydrating + Brightening Primer Mist - 1 fl oz uploaded by Elizabeth W.
Who doesn’t love Sponge Bob? Not only is this primer mist cute but it is also good. It is hydrating and brightening. I use it before my makeup because i have dehydrated skin, so it’s perfect. It does have small glitter particles but they don’t cause you to look like a disco ball. It smells good too. Love it. #SpongeBob #primer #WetnWild #influenster #skincare Wet n Wild Best Friends Forever Hydrating + Brightening Primer Mist - 1 fl oz
North Carolina
I like this product as a whole. the scent is nice and not overwhelming...no glitters like the setting spray. the mist is fine. ita a great setting spray as well. plus u cant beat how cute the packaging is.
Pelion, SC
I love thIs setting spray it smells so good and it hydrate your face before doing your make up . I love the scent it has and I love the spray nozzle
Bellows Falls, VT
Wet n Wild Best Friends Forever Hydrating + Brightening Primer Mist - 1 fl oz uploaded by Jasmine F.
Love love love it i got the whole collection and gonna mess with it now. By the looks of it qnd feels all the products are amazing so far the eyeshadow pallette has so many i mean so many beautiful and unique colors. And the sponges are like any other just shaped like spongebob
Madisonville, KY
I love the spell of the mist. it doesn't make your face super tacky. I've never used a priming spray before but I've been using it everyday. I think it does help the foundation stick however I also use primer too.

Looking for your answer?