BY WET N WILD

Give your face the perfect makeover with Wet N Wild Beauty Benefits Pressed Powder! Enriched with minerals, this face powder has a silky matte finish with light diffusing properties that brightens your complexion. Sheer weightless formula reduces shine. Light diffusers hide imperfection and blur lines.

Ingredients: Talc, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Tdei/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Methicone, PTFE, Zinc Oxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Nelumbo Nucifera (Lotus) Extract, Laminaria Ochroleuca (Golden Seaweed) Extract, Crithmum Marltimum (Sea Fennel) Extract, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Jojoba Esters, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben. [May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides/Ci 77491, 77492, 77499, Titanium Dioxide/Ci 77891.]

Usage: Pat with puff over whole face for a smooth, poreless look orjust on shiny areas for a matte finish. For a more sheer application,use beauty benefit powder brush.

Jayda N.
Macon
Not my favorite product but i can say it was super smooth and left my overall makeup looking very smooth and pulled together. it does wear off super fast and leaves a cakey feeling and look in your pores. I found the loose powder to work the best with Wet n wild products.
Ashley w.
Bensalem , PA
I really like this powder. It goes so well with the other wet and wild products I have. It’s very easy to apply. It has a matte finish. I think it lasts very long. I would definitely buy this again!
jadyn f.
Hayfield, MN
This product is at a very good price. I got mine at target. It looks very natural. It doesn’t have any sun protection(SPF). It last pretty much all day. It’s overall a great product and I would recommend to beginners.
Shanell R.
New York
I have a lot of powders because I’m more of the oily skin side i’m not sure if it had any sun production because when I did use it it was in the winter it was more of a matte finish and I would definitely recommend others
Alyssa G.
fresno
I didn’t really like this product as much because it made my skin patchy but it wasn’t that expensive so it’s expected but it could’ve been better because I have oily skin.
Maddy B.
Speigletown
I would definitely purchase this product again it’s easy to apply it’s affordable it has a matte finish overall it’s a great powder
Hilary M.
Inexpensive brand that’s an easy pickup when you run out. Have used when I needed something quick. Always does the job.
Megine P.
Newaygo
I love this product!! Wetnwild is my favorite make-up brand of all time!! Highly recommend to anyone and everyone!!
Cherie K.
West Monroe, LA
Love that the product is not tested on animals! It works very well and doesn’t feel cakey on your face.
Jessica R.
Purchased at: Walmart
For a great price and every day use it's a great product just to throw on when going out or not in the makeup mood but need some coverage

Amazon