BY WET N WILD #5 in BB Cream

Our Swiss Army Knife of beauty! This sheer coverage formula hydrates, brightens, evens skin tone, minimizes oil, conceals, enhances, primes and protects skin with Broad Spectrum SPF 15.

Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triethylhexanoin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Alcohol Denat., Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Squalane, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, PEG-32, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Alumina, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499]

• I buy this one at walgreens and live the fact thevhave 8 in 1 tha...2 Answers
  • Dewy finish? What level coverage is this? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone had troubles with this product making them breakout?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Rachel G.
Decatur, TN
I am a mom of 4 (meaning most days I have NO time to get myself ready). I have been through quite a few foundations, bb creams, tinted moisturizers, etc. This isnt some full coverage foundation so it isnt going to work like one. If I am in a hurry but want to hide my redness this is my go to. It is buildable and I find that it blends best with my fingers instead of tools. I do have oily skin so I do a quick swipe of an oil absorbing translucent powder and Im done. This is one bb cream that doesnt make my tzone flaky or crackled (not sure the best word but when your tzone is flaky and your foundation makes it noticeable).
Krystal B.
Bishop, CA
So, I bought this bb cream on a whim one day and tried it out over a period of two weeks. It's not bad. The coverage is light, similar to their tinted moisturizer. The only thing I didn't like was the feeling of having something on my face all day. It doesn't feel like it absorbs into the skin and it didn't solve my oily skin issue. I use a powder over it but it still doesn't feel light and airy like I expect from a bb cream that's supposed to benefit the skin. Overall, I would use it in a pinch but am currently looking for something better.
Jhericca J.
Dallas, TX
I will never buy this BB cream again. Not only is the color way off ("Deep" is more like "Medium"), but the product has an unusual smell. The cream has a somewhat thin consistency and goes on pretty sheer. I DO NOT recommend this product for anyone darker than Covergirl's Tawny shade or Maybelline's Coconut shade (in comparison). This product is way lighter than I am.

This BB cream just put itself in second place as the *WORST* BB cream I've ever used.
Danni R.
Oceanside, CA
Review for: Light
I hate giving brands that I love bad product reviews but this BB cream was probably one of the worst products I've ever purchased. It didn't do much coverage wise, it's very wet and streaky, not too mention it smells HORRIBLE. It only lasted for a couple of hours before it started to come off. So disappointed in this product. One thing I can say though is that it's a cheap makeup product so I can't be that mad at it with how much it costed me.
Natalie F.
Gardena, CA
Review for: Wet n Wild BB Cream 8-in-1 SPF 15, Medium, 1 oz
The smell is absolutely foul! I couldn't wear this product the whole day because honestly I could not get over the smell. I honk had it not been for the horrible smell I could have actually used it all day but it was too horrible. I usually love all other wet n wild products but this one was horrible! I can't get over how disgusting the smell was! Only positive is that it's cruelty free!
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
I don't know what it is about wet and wild bb creams. I absolutely adore the eye shadows, but it seems like everyone of the BB creams have left my face super oil and caused major breakouts. And just like all the other wet n wild bb creams this one is no different. I spent money on this when I could have put another 5 dollars with it and got a better BB that didn't leave my face icky.
Jacqueline L.
San Bernardino
I was really surprised that I liked this product as much as I do. I was traveling, and had forgotten my usual BB cream and couldn't find the same anywhere so I decided to try and buy a temporary BB cream for the time being. It works best with a primer of course and it doesn't irritate your skin. It gives your skin a natural glow and it does conceal well.
Victoriahope M.
Worcester, MA
Review for: Light
This is the best BB cream I have ever used. It isn't heavy, and I can wear it under liquid or powder foundation easily. It moisturizes, has a pleasant scent, kind of like that tropical suntan lotion smell, but not as strong. The coverage is sheer, and it has SPF as well, although I do wish the SPF were higher. Overall I absolutely love this!
Alexis T.
Review for: Light
I wanted to like this product so much. My main issue with this BB Cream is that is smells HORRIBLE. If it didn't have such a strong smell I would probably love it because the color matches my skin and it applies evenly. Plus it's much cheaper com I just can't stand the smell so I probably won't be buying again or recommending it to anyone.
Whitney D.
Nashville, TN
I like the light coverage of this product and that it contains an SPF, but it makes me super oily after about 3 or 4 hours of wear. It's super easy to apply and not too thick or thin. I do have issues with BB Creams making me a bit oily so I think this is comparable to several others I've tried. I probably would not purchase again though.
Andrea S.
Whats the difference between a BB cream and regular liquid foundation?
Kristen B.
Is this like the wet n wild liquid foundation?
Jordan M.
Waynesboro, MS
What is the difference between bb cream and regular liquid foundation?
Christina D.
Hot Springs, AR
Where can I buy this? Is it worth the purchase?
Audrey W.
Does this seem to oxidize at all throughout the day?